Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread 19:13 - Feb 27 with 28197 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 2 Mar 2019 12:52]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 14:46 - Mar 2 with 2816 viewsjdtswan

I feel like this season is over, just treading water. Interesting summer though !
The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 14:47 - Mar 2 with 2810 viewsGlyn1

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 13:29 - Mar 2 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Our season being over before the first week of March is a strange feeling.

Are we out of the FA Cup already?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 14:58 - Mar 2 with 2694 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 14:47 - Mar 2 by Glyn1

Are we out of the FA Cup already?

Mmmmmmmm! He sort of has a point though.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 15:01 - Mar 2 with 2631 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 14:46 - Mar 2 by jdtswan

I feel like this season is over, just treading water. Interesting summer though !

To be honest I remember many last year saying they'd rather be in the Championship than fighting relegation in the PL.

We are where we are, I'm just glad that we haven't fallen further. Playoffs still within reach just about, that's what I'm clinging on to.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 15:04 - Mar 2 with 2582 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 14:27 - Mar 2 by MrSwerve

Nordfeldt
Naughton
VDH
Carter-Vickers
Roberts
Byers
Grimes
Routs
James
Dyer
Oli

Nordfelt again?
The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 15:08 - Mar 2 with 2482 viewsSgorioFruit

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 15:04 - Mar 2 by A_Fans_Dad

Nordfelt again?

Our manager has got the goalkeeper situation all wrong.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 15:10 - Mar 2 with 2418 viewsA_Fans_Dad

3 shots on their goal in 6 minutes.
The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 15:14 - Mar 2 with 2346 viewsjamiewales

https://www.twitch.tv/dovahmeow
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 15:15 - Mar 2 with 2340 viewsjackrmee

Any streams today gents?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 15:21 - Mar 2 with 2250 viewsBLAZE

Scum on course for another hiding
The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 15:21 - Mar 2 with 2231 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 15:21 - Mar 2 by BLAZE

Scum on course for another hiding

Yep 2-0. Pity.

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 15:23 - Mar 2 with 2207 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Our players are being too casual because it looks easy, they need to be careful.
[Post edited 2 Mar 2019 15:24]
The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 15:26 - Mar 2 with 2190 viewsGlyn1

82% possession. 9 shots to 1 so far according to the BBC stats.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 15:27 - Mar 2 with 2162 viewsMrSwerve

Southampton beating Man Utd 1-0

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 15:28 - Mar 2 with 2143 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 15:26 - Mar 2 by Glyn1

82% possession. 9 shots to 1 so far according to the BBC stats.

Why do I get the feeling we'll get a goal, sit back and they'll fluke an equaliser towards the end...

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 15:33 - Mar 2 with 2080 viewsA_Fans_Dad

We are not playig to Dan's strength, no balls in to space for him to run on to.
In fact half the time he is in midfield surrounded by their players.
And Dyer is too slow to catch a cold.
[Post edited 2 Mar 2019 15:35]
The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 15:34 - Mar 2 with 2068 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 15:28 - Mar 2 by MrSwerve

Why do I get the feeling we'll get a goal, sit back and they'll fluke an equaliser towards the end...

Aren't you watching on the link given?
[Post edited 2 Mar 2019 15:34]
The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 15:36 - Mar 2 with 2045 viewsjamiewales

pen yes
The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 15:36 - Mar 2 with 2030 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 15:34 - Mar 2 by A_Fans_Dad

Aren't you watching on the link given?
[Post edited 2 Mar 2019 15:34]

Yep.

Penalty!

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 15:37 - Mar 2 with 2017 viewsMrSwerve

f*ck saved

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 15:37 - Mar 2 with 2020 viewsCaptain_Sham

Fking hell. We are bad.

Its just a ride.

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 15:37 - Mar 2 with 2020 viewsjamiewales

ffs
The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 15:37 - Mar 2 with 1991 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Their Keeper is playing a blinder.
The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 15:38 - Mar 2 with 1974 viewsjamiewales

Hopefully it'll liven the game up zzz
The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 15:39 - Mar 2 with 1962 viewsCaptain_Sham

This Bolton comms is taking the pi$$ out of us and he's been watching Bolton all season.

Its just a ride.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024