Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread 19:13 - Feb 27 with 28652 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 2 Mar 2019 12:52]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 15:41 - Mar 2 with 2704 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 15:39 - Mar 2 by Captain_Sham

This Bolton comms is taking the pi$$ out of us and he's been watching Bolton all season.

He is possibly the worst commentator I've ever heard to be honest!

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 15:43 - Mar 2 with 2703 viewscsf

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 15:39 - Mar 2 by Captain_Sham

This Bolton comms is taking the pi$$ out of us and he's been watching Bolton all season.

He's cracking, making me laugh. First few minutes was calling Grimes a centre half and couldn't get his name right, thought he was conor roberts
The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 15:43 - Mar 2 with 2687 viewsjamiewales

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 15:41 - Mar 2 by MrSwerve

He doesn't even know who we have in goals
The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 15:44 - Mar 2 with 2683 viewsCaptain_Sham

Why is Mc Burnie playing in CM? We are going to lose this.

Its just a ride.

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 15:45 - Mar 2 with 2649 viewsBLAZE

Simply lovleh commentary
The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 15:46 - Mar 2 with 2604 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Our boys are underestimating the Bolton players.
They have shown how dangerous they can be twice now, I don't like the way this is going.
The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 15:46 - Mar 2 with 2635 viewsjamiewales

off you go
The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 15:46 - Mar 2 with 2630 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 15:44 - Mar 2 by Captain_Sham

Why is Mc Burnie playing in CM? We are going to lose this.

Because we don’t have a genuine number 10 on the pitch. Massive gap behind him.

Like watching paint dry so far.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 15:46 - Mar 2 with 2625 viewsCaptain_Sham

Red card

Its just a ride.

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 15:48 - Mar 2 with 2557 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 15:46 - Mar 2 by A_Fans_Dad

Our boys are underestimating the Bolton players.
They have shown how dangerous they can be twice now, I don't like the way this is going.

Don’t want to tempt fate, but they look shite to me. One of the worse teams we’ve had down here this season.
The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 15:51 - Mar 2 with 2488 viewsCaptain_Sham

We have a player called Van Der Hern doncha know.

Its just a ride.

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 15:55 - Mar 2 with 2399 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 15:41 - Mar 2 by MrSwerve

Most definitely but hilarious in the process🤣

We were Burnley at one point then he said it was a lesson in passing and possession football...

...by Wanderers.

Dyer was Routledge.

Clear fouls were soft officiating.

And we are sending him to sleep. Ok, he has a point there🤣

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 15:56 - Mar 2 with 2389 viewslonglostjack

Celina for Routledge please.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 15:56 - Mar 2 with 2361 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 15:48 - Mar 2 by LeonWasGod

Don’t want to tempt fate, but they look shite to me. One of the worse teams we’ve had down here this season.

They have brought out 2 good saves from Nordfelt, it would only take one slip from him and they score.
It should be harder now they are down to 10, but you never know.
The only player that we are knocking balls over the top or through for is Dyer, the Left side is practically unused.
The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 15:57 - Mar 2 with 2349 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 15:55 - Mar 2 by union_jack

Most definitely but hilarious in the process🤣

We were Burnley at one point then he said it was a lesson in passing and possession football...

...by Wanderers.

Dyer was Routledge.

Clear fouls were soft officiating.

And we are sending him to sleep. Ok, he has a point there🤣

He started a story about his Tranmere supporting mate, then stopped halfway through his sentence, silence for 10 secs, then back to commentary.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 15:58 - Mar 2 with 2347 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 15:57 - Mar 2 by MrSwerve

He started a story about his Tranmere supporting mate, then stopped halfway through his sentence, silence for 10 secs, then back to commentary.

Was that the one where he lost track of it (his words). Brilliant!

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 16:03 - Mar 2 with 2264 viewsthornabyswan

Bolton are dire.
[Post edited 3 Mar 2019 15:50]

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 16:06 - Mar 2 with 2204 viewsthornabyswan

At half time they went back for the half times and they apologised for him
Said he had been unwell.
And now he is off again.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 16:14 - Mar 2 with 2092 viewsCaptain_Sham

Dear me we have no one who can play a final ball. We should just have a shot.
[Post edited 2 Mar 2019 16:15]

Its just a ride.

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 16:16 - Mar 2 with 2051 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Ref has turned against our players, Dyer not given a foul, them given a foul for a straightforward tackle.
I think he may want to even this up a bit.
The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 16:18 - Mar 2 with 2024 viewsCaptain_Sham

RIP stream

Its just a ride.

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 16:19 - Mar 2 with 1945 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 16:18 - Mar 2 by Captain_Sham

RIP stream

Yep, me too.
The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 16:20 - Mar 2 with 1904 viewsLoyal

Gavin Ward is the ref 😂
Remember that head tapping cnt.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 16:21 - Mar 2 with 1878 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 16:20 - Mar 2 by Loyal

Gavin Ward is the ref 😂
Remember that head tapping cnt.

Anybody of the same opinion as me that we’re not going to score today?

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 16:23 - Mar 2 with 1809 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 16:18 - Mar 2 by Captain_Sham

RIP stream

Back again.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024