Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread 19:13 - Feb 27 with 28207 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 2 Mar 2019 12:52]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 17:03 - Mar 2 with 2827 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 16:59 - Mar 2 by Gaz_M

Bolton get what they deserve for being a filthy, donkey team.

Bolton the worse team I have seen for many a year.
[Post edited 3 Mar 2019 15:57]

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 17:04 - Mar 2 with 2814 viewsGaz_M

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 16:41 - Mar 2 by Libertarian

He did save a penalty, but what else have we given him to do?

Plenty.

Are you the commentator for that stream? The one who kept on saying how we were passing for passing's sake 5 minutes after creating 3 good openings and had a penalty saved.
The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 17:11 - Mar 2 with 2701 viewsjackjackjackjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 17:02 - Mar 2 by Sheffieldjack

Is there a link to the second goal, please?

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 17:12 - Mar 2 with 2680 viewsSheffieldjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 17:11 - Mar 2 by jackjackjackjack

Hey! Thanks!
The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 17:14 - Mar 2 with 2638 viewsicecoldjack

We are playing lovely football at times, our problem is that we are not passing quick enough and we are very slow in deed and thought.

How long is Fer out for I wonder ? Hope there is no sulk on because his Villa move never happened, we miss his driving forward from midfield in games like this.
The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 17:14 - Mar 2 with 2638 viewsBrynCartwright

Happy about the win, but that commentator right got on tits. I thought the feed was from iplayer, so surely he should have been impartial rather than a biased piece of shit.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 17:22 - Mar 2 with 2548 viewsOldjack

We made very very hard work of that

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 17:29 - Mar 2 with 2491 viewsJacktheCork

Well this thread was a laugh a minute. Highlights should be good...
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 17:42 - Mar 2 with 2396 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 17:14 - Mar 2 by BrynCartwright

Happy about the win, but that commentator right got on tits. I thought the feed was from iplayer, so surely he should have been impartial rather than a biased piece of shit.

What a beauty he was though. I'll remember that stream over all of the others!

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 17:43 - Mar 2 with 2389 viewssainthelens

Will someone please say.. well done lads great 3 points. Honestly, some fckn butes on here.
The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 17:47 - Mar 2 with 2351 viewsDr_Winston

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 17:14 - Mar 2 by icecoldjack

We are playing lovely football at times, our problem is that we are not passing quick enough and we are very slow in deed and thought.

How long is Fer out for I wonder ? Hope there is no sulk on because his Villa move never happened, we miss his driving forward from midfield in games like this.

We are passing the ball about a lot. To become "lovely football" a bit more pace and ambition is required. Large stretches of that game today were f*cking tedious.

Our problems were summed up by the free kick after they went down to nine. We had an ideal opportunity to put the ball into the box against a weakened and newly reorganised defence. Instead we decided to take it short and faffed about with it until the possession came to nothing.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 17:50 - Mar 2 with 2318 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 17:47 - Mar 2 by Dr_Winston

We are passing the ball about a lot. To become "lovely football" a bit more pace and ambition is required. Large stretches of that game today were f*cking tedious.

Our problems were summed up by the free kick after they went down to nine. We had an ideal opportunity to put the ball into the box against a weakened and newly reorganised defence. Instead we decided to take it short and faffed about with it until the possession came to nothing.

In a nutshell.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 17:50 - Mar 2 with 2321 viewsAnotherJohn

Just home. Lots of empty seats today, and there will be more if we keep performing like that. There was a marginal improvement after the two dismissals when Celina came on, but people around me did not appreciate the negativity at the end against 9 men.
The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 17:57 - Mar 2 with 2256 viewsUxbridge

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 17:47 - Mar 2 by Dr_Winston

If they sped it up, it'd be infinitely more effective. The moments we do, they couldn't cope.

It's a learning curve though. Having to relearn after the last few years of dross.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 18:01 - Mar 2 with 2211 viewstrinityann

I felt like I was watching a training exercise today, I would like us to to be playing at a lot higher tempo. I felt like a nap this afternoon watching us, this type of football is not going to put more bum on seats.
The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 18:17 - Mar 2 with 2107 viewsTNT

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 14:17 - Mar 2 by Highjack

I don’t speak welsh so I’m not sure what that third line says.

It says clitoris mun.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 18:18 - Mar 2 with 2100 viewsCooperman

Up until five minutes ago the only football I had seen today was the BBC Sport stats for our game. Having now also read the gist of the match day thread I guess they don't tell the full story. Either way three points is three points and more confidence building for our young squad.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 18:25 - Mar 2 with 2033 viewsperplex

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 17:43 - Mar 2 by sainthelens

Will someone please say.. well done lads great 3 points. Honestly, some fckn butes on here.

We, will put you in with the easily pleased butes then shall we, we were awful and Bolton were absolutely dismal.
The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 18:30 - Mar 2 with 2000 viewslonglostjack

In fairness to Bolton they were very compact at the back and made life difficult. Their goalkeeper did well too. As others have said though we were too pedestrian at times.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 18:34 - Mar 2 with 1971 viewsBazswan

Tedious. Slow. Lacked pace and urgency. Chuffed with the win but my god...uninspiring.
The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 18:41 - Mar 2 with 1916 viewsDewi1jack

Just home.
That seemed like we made hard work against a sh1t awful team.
Their goalie made some good saves. Cheeky bid when they deservedly go down?

No one (apt name for the no mark!) Was deservedly sent off.
Wonder what took the ref so long for the second red.

Was there another boycott today?
Seemed an awful lot of empty seats in the West and South

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 18:47 - Mar 2 with 1889 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Reminded me of games when we were on the way up. Opposition putting 11 behind the ball, most of the first half they played 6-4-0. We just have to be patient and keep the ball moving.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 18:47 - Mar 2 with 1887 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 17:14 - Mar 2 by icecoldjack

Understatement of the year. I'm as patient as anyone, but that even tested me today.

We've too many players who don't even look for a pass beyond the obvious, easy short ball to the guy standing next to them. Naughton and CCV are especially guilty, but they're not alone. And too many not in possession simply standing there ball watching. It's frustrating as at time we do click and look really good.

Still, if you can't play well at least get the 3 points.
The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 18:53 - Mar 2 with 1841 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 18:47 - Mar 2 by LeonWasGod

Understatement of the year. I'm as patient as anyone, but that even tested me today.

We've too many players who don't even look for a pass beyond the obvious, easy short ball to the guy standing next to them. Naughton and CCV are especially guilty, but they're not alone. And too many not in possession simply standing there ball watching. It's frustrating as at time we do click and look really good.

Still, if you can't play well at least get the 3 points.

They don’t look for a pass beyond the obvious because no one has run into space. They are all so static and rigid.

Even against 9 men they found it difficult to create space. I don’t think we would have scored if they’d kept 10 on the field never mind 11!!!!

Quite disappointed with today. Our deficiencies were glaring.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 19:02 - Mar 2 with 1800 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City Vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread on 18:53 - Mar 2 by union_jack

They don’t look for a pass beyond the obvious because no one has run into space. They are all so static and rigid.

Even against 9 men they found it difficult to create space. I don’t think we would have scored if they’d kept 10 on the field never mind 11!!!!

Quite disappointed with today. Our deficiencies were glaring.

Agree. Too many ball watching, expecting someone else to take the initiative. That lack of options is a common theme when teams sit deep against us.

Still, I'll take the 3 points. We'll have to play a lot better to get anything from the Norwich game. Although that may suit us on the break a bit more (maybe!).
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024