Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Some pocket money for the weekend anyone? 11:15 - Mar 1 with 926 viewssainthelens

7.30 Newcastle tonight. Get on Edgewood...3/1 second fave. Enjoy !!
Some pocket money for the weekend anyone? on 12:42 - Mar 1 with 898 viewsGreatBritton

I missed out on your last tip - a nice little winner - so I hope you're still on form.

My football tip for this weekend is Aston Villa 3 Derby 3. It may sound daft, but sometimes I get a strong feeling. It's 50-1, so I wouldn't risk more than a few pence, but both teams seem to be free scoring these days and they're a pretty even match at Villa Park, I'd say.

Chelsea, City and Man U as a win treble is fairly safe too. Could combine with 1-1 Merseyside derby to increase the odds.
Some pocket money for the weekend anyone? on 19:54 - Mar 1 with 774 viewsraynor94

Whoops, didn't even make first two

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Some pocket money for the weekend anyone? on 20:05 - Mar 1 with 758 viewsdickythorpe

Bloody horse called Klopp @ 8/1 second behind odds on fav

Any Cheltenham whispers?
Some pocket money for the weekend anyone? on 21:35 - Mar 1 with 697 viewssainthelens

Some pocket money for the weekend anyone? on 19:54 - Mar 1 by raynor94

Whoops, didn't even make first two

Horse was far to free and keen going, no doubt had it settled would have won.
Some pocket money for the weekend anyone? on 22:42 - Mar 1 with 647 viewsraynor94

Some pocket money for the weekend anyone? on 21:35 - Mar 1 by sainthelens

Horse was far to free and keen going, no doubt had it settled would have won.

I even did the insure bet on Sky, so if it finished second, I'd have my stake back

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Some pocket money for the weekend anyone? on 23:26 - Mar 1 with 611 viewslonglostjack

Not into the horses but told a mate who is and apparently the odds were shortening right up to the race. We both put a tenner on. Watch your back son 😉 !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Some pocket money for the weekend anyone? on 06:52 - Mar 2 with 524 viewssainthelens

5 tips last couple of months....3 winners. I'm ok with that. Keep the faith gents.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024