Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
6% Council Tax rise on the way for Swansea residents. 13:00 - Mar 1 with 1249 viewsJackfath

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/more-300-council-teaching-jobs-159

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

6% Council Tax rise on the way for Swansea residents. on 13:23 - Mar 1 with 1213 viewscontroversial_jack

It should come from general taxation and not council tax imo
6% Council Tax rise on the way for Swansea residents. on 17:04 - Mar 1 with 1084 viewsjack2jack

Great, there we are then yet again the ordinary man in the street gets fvcked over again, and made to pay the price for both national and regional Government fvck ups, I'm sorry but It boils my p!ss, everything is going up and up, and wages not keeping up.
Im out on this one, carry on👍
6% Council Tax rise on the way for Swansea residents. on 17:13 - Mar 1 with 1072 viewsLohengrin

6% Council Tax rise on the way for Swansea residents. on 17:04 - Mar 1 by jack2jack

Great, there we are then yet again the ordinary man in the street gets fvcked over again, and made to pay the price for both national and regional Government fvck ups, I'm sorry but It boils my p!ss, everything is going up and up, and wages not keeping up.
Im out on this one, carry on👍

When folk keep voting for the same tired, old gang parties, returning the same incompetent, corrupt old faces what do you honestly expect?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

6% Council Tax rise on the way for Swansea residents. on 17:16 - Mar 1 with 1063 viewsjack2jack

6% Council Tax rise on the way for Swansea residents. on 17:13 - Mar 1 by Lohengrin

When folk keep voting for the same tired, old gang parties, returning the same incompetent, corrupt old faces what do you honestly expect?

Innit
Luckily I keep a supply of vaseline handy for all eventualities.😀
[Post edited 1 Mar 2019 17:24]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024