Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chris Grayling how much longer ? 16:14 - Mar 1 with 2357 viewscentrestandswan

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/chris-grayling-at-centre-of-two-political

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Chris Grayling how much longer ? on 16:16 - Mar 1 with 2353 viewsLohengrin

As soon as Guinness confirm his place as the most incompetent Minister of the modern era I should think.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Chris Grayling how much longer ? on 16:26 - Mar 1 with 2334 viewsPozuelosSideys

Imagine any one of us made these mistakes and showed complete and utter levels of incompetence as is provided here.

I mean, Grayling and his underlings (assume theyre Civil Servants/State Procurement?) have blown £33m of taxpayers money just on the EuroTunnel fck up. I mean seriously, can you imagine making a £33m mistake at work? 'kin hell.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Chris Grayling how much longer ? on 16:43 - Mar 1 with 2322 viewsJonathans_coat

Chris Grayling how much longer ? on 16:16 - Mar 1 by Lohengrin

As soon as Guinness confirm his place as the most incompetent Minister of the modern era I should think.

Terrible minister. How anybody appoints him to be in charge of anything is a total mystery to me. He is a reverse Midas, in that everything he touches turns to s**t.
Chris Grayling how much longer ? on 16:44 - Mar 1 with 2322 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Chris Grayling how much longer ? on 16:26 - Mar 1 by PozuelosSideys

Imagine any one of us made these mistakes and showed complete and utter levels of incompetence as is provided here.

I mean, Grayling and his underlings (assume theyre Civil Servants/State Procurement?) have blown £33m of taxpayers money just on the EuroTunnel fck up. I mean seriously, can you imagine making a £33m mistake at work? 'kin hell.

£33M peanuts, his probabtion service reforms seem to have cost an estimated £500M on that basis well done on only £33M for this one Chris!
[Post edited 1 Mar 2019 16:44]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Chris Grayling how much longer ? on 16:49 - Mar 1 with 2308 viewsPozuelosSideys

Chris Grayling how much longer ? on 16:44 - Mar 1 by JACKMANANDBOY

£33M peanuts, his probabtion service reforms seem to have cost an estimated £500M on that basis well done on only £33M for this one Chris!

Aye.. but a lot of these things are basic processes and contract tenders..i mean, wtf

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Chris Grayling how much longer ? on 18:16 - Mar 1 with 2261 viewsNogginthenog

He is serially incompetent but has the full backing of a lame duck Prime Minister, who is serially deluded.
Chris Grayling how much longer ? on 18:21 - Mar 1 with 2256 viewsLeonWasGod

Somewhere in the UK there's a constituency where the people in it thinks he does a good job. That's a scary thought.
Chris Grayling how much longer ? on 19:12 - Mar 1 with 2227 viewsexiledclaseboy

Chris Grayling how much longer ? on 18:21 - Mar 1 by LeonWasGod

Somewhere in the UK there's a constituency where the people in it thinks he does a good job. That's a scary thought.

He’s the MP for Epsom and Ewell. They weigh the Tory vote there. Despite what people on here will have you believe, it’s not just labour voters who can be relied upon to vote in large numbers just because they always have despite the incompetence of the person concerned. There are as many seats where the Tory vote is similarly guaranteed as there are Labour.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

Chris Grayling how much longer ? on 19:15 - Mar 1 with 2214 viewsLohengrin

Chris Grayling how much longer ? on 16:43 - Mar 1 by Jonathans_coat

Terrible minister. How anybody appoints him to be in charge of anything is a total mystery to me. He is a reverse Midas, in that everything he touches turns to s**t.

There’s a song in there, Grayling’s personal ditty.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Chris Grayling how much longer ? on 19:26 - Mar 1 with 2207 viewswaynekerr55

Chris Grayling how much longer ? on 19:12 - Mar 1 by exiledclaseboy

He’s the MP for Epsom and Ewell. They weigh the Tory vote there. Despite what people on here will have you believe, it’s not just labour voters who can be relied upon to vote in large numbers just because they always have despite the incompetence of the person concerned. There are as many seats where the Tory vote is similarly guaranteed as there are Labour.

Correct. In my constituency Peter Lilley had a 30k majority and his replacement Bim Afolami still had a 15k majority despite the swing to labour.

To be fair Bim seems nice enough, I know he lives close to me and his parents worked for the NHS... which makes his choice of party odd in my view

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Chris Grayling how much longer ? on 22:02 - Mar 1 with 2128 viewswestside

Lots of these Brexit politicians are useless like Davis, Fox, Boris, Duncan-Smith, McVey, Grayling and have cost this country a fortune of OUR money.

Good job British people didn't vote to give control to these incompetent irresponsible clowns in Westminster...……………………...or wait
Chris Grayling how much longer ? on 22:38 - Mar 1 with 2094 viewsJack_Meoff

Chris Grayling how much longer ? on 22:02 - Mar 1 by westside

Lots of these Brexit politicians are useless like Davis, Fox, Boris, Duncan-Smith, McVey, Grayling and have cost this country a fortune of OUR money.

Good job British people didn't vote to give control to these incompetent irresponsible clowns in Westminster...……………………...or wait

Absolutely spot on. The blame for these insidious sh*tk*nts lies in one place, and one place alone.

[Post edited 1 Mar 2019 22:47]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Chris Grayling how much longer ? on 08:57 - Mar 2 with 1973 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Chris Grayling how much longer ? on 22:02 - Mar 1 by westside

The Brexit 'test' has uncovered many, many of our politicians as incompetent on all sides.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Chris Grayling how much longer ? on 22:55 - Mar 2 with 1844 viewsexiledclaseboy

Unsackable.

Chris Grayling how much longer ? on 23:31 - Mar 2 with 1817 viewsHighjack

Chris Grayling how much longer ? on 19:12 - Mar 1 by exiledclaseboy

Yep things need to change pronto.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Chris Grayling how much longer ? on 23:40 - Mar 2 with 1807 viewsexiledclaseboy

Chris Grayling how much longer ? on 23:31 - Mar 2 by Highjack

Yep things need to change pronto.

We agree whoop.

Chris Grayling how much longer ? on 11:28 - Mar 3 with 1714 viewsHighjack

Reports coming in Grayling attempted to resign last night but only succeeded in cancelling his Netflix subscription.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Chris Grayling how much longer ? on 11:33 - Mar 3 with 1706 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Chris Grayling how much longer ? on 16:44 - Mar 1 by JACKMANANDBOY

Smal change compared to Gordon Brown who lost £10 billion by selling off our gold reserves at the bottom of the market.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Chris Grayling how much longer ? on 22:32 - Mar 4 with 1566 viewsWxmJax

Failing didn't turn up in parliament today after Friday's £33 million announcement to Eurotunnel. No surprise there but shows what dicjs we've got in charge of the country.

And these are the people who wanted Brexit.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024