Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Great to see Potter and McBurnie applaud us after game. 19:45 - Mar 2 with 3027 viewsdickythorpe

I've had my opinions this season. They CARE

Great support today they both got. Nice to see them acknowledge it

Really hope we fight some "bite" and hurt the opposition more as at times today we looked like we had no idea how to get ball into back of net!!!
Great to see Potter and McBurnie applaud us after game. on 16:48 - Mar 3 with 493 viewssainthelens

Great to see Potter and McBurnie applaud us after game. on 16:41 - Mar 3 by Luther27

Us prawn sandwich eaters in the West don't get a wave off anyone you know.

That's cos you've all fckd off .
Great to see Potter and McBurnie applaud us after game. on 17:29 - Mar 3 with 452 viewsLuther27

Great to see Potter and McBurnie applaud us after game. on 16:48 - Mar 3 by sainthelens

That's cos you've all fckd off .

That's a coincidence....we can't understand why he's waving to empty seats in the East 🙄
Great to see Potter and McBurnie applaud us after game. on 17:43 - Mar 3 with 437 viewsdickythorpe

Great to see Potter and McBurnie applaud us after game. on 16:41 - Mar 3 by Luther27

Us prawn sandwich eaters in the West don't get a wave off anyone you know.

Can't wave to empty seats.
Great to see Potter and McBurnie applaud us after game. on 18:18 - Mar 3 with 408 viewssainthelens

Great to see Potter and McBurnie applaud us after game. on 17:29 - Mar 3 by Luther27

That's a coincidence....we can't understand why he's waving to empty seats in the East 🙄

Don t lose any sleep over it pal.
Great to see Potter and McBurnie applaud us after game. on 18:28 - Mar 3 with 399 viewsLuther27

Great to see Potter and McBurnie applaud us after game. on 18:18 - Mar 3 by sainthelens

Don t lose any sleep over it pal.

I won't....I just que longer for a pint after as I won't leave until the last player walks off.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024