Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Great to see Potter and McBurnie applaud us after game. 19:45 - Mar 2 with 3028 viewsdickythorpe

I've had my opinions this season. They CARE

Great support today they both got. Nice to see them acknowledge it

Really hope we fight some "bite" and hurt the opposition more as at times today we looked like we had no idea how to get ball into back of net!!!
Great to see Potter and McBurnie applaud us after game. on 19:59 - Mar 2 with 2464 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

If Rangers made an offer for Ollie, what do you think he would do?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Great to see Potter and McBurnie applaud us after game. on 20:01 - Mar 2 with 2460 viewsmonmouth

Great to see Potter and McBurnie applaud us after game. on 19:59 - Mar 2 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I wish red cafe would make an offer for you!

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Great to see Potter and McBurnie applaud us after game. on 20:07 - Mar 2 with 2424 viewsyescomeon

Great to see Potter and McBurnie applaud us after game. on 19:59 - Mar 2 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Sign a new contract?

Upthecity!

Great to see Potter and McBurnie applaud us after game. (n/t) on 20:20 - Mar 2 with 2360 viewsWxmJax

Great to see Potter and McBurnie applaud us after game. on 20:01 - Mar 2 by monmouth

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Great to see Potter and McBurnie applaud us after game. on 20:22 - Mar 2 with 2348 viewsdickythorpe

What would we all do if we were offered more money to be around better?

I just want to know that people I pay to watch actually care. I can't stop them furthering their careers or would be bitter about it.
[Post edited 2 Mar 2019 20:23]
Great to see Potter and McBurnie applaud us after game. on 20:29 - Mar 2 with 2304 viewsGaryjack

Great to see Potter and McBurnie applaud us after game. on 20:01 - Mar 2 by monmouth

Just smile innit. The bloke is a class 1, A1 tvvat.
Great to see Potter and McBurnie applaud us after game. on 20:42 - Mar 2 with 2233 viewslonglostjack

He should take it. Fewer plastic fans follow Sevco than Utd.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Great to see Potter and McBurnie applaud us after game. on 20:47 - Mar 2 with 2180 viewshobo

Not up to him is it
Login to get fewer ads

Great to see Potter and McBurnie applaud us after game. on 21:00 - Mar 2 with 2124 viewsskettyparkherbert

Great to see Potter and McBurnie applaud us after game. on 20:47 - Mar 2 by hobo

Not up to him is it

Unfortunately its up to the sherman tanks.

Ollie will score 20 plus goals this season and he is still only 22? so I'm afraid he will be on his toes in the summer to some club for a good £million I'm afraid that why they have given CBR an extension to his contract.

I think things will get a lot worse before they get better or the Shemran tanks sell up.
Great to see Potter and McBurnie applaud us after game. on 22:00 - Mar 2 with 1948 viewslonglostjack

Great to see Potter and McBurnie applaud us after game. on 21:00 - Mar 2 by skettyparkherbert

Ollie will score 20 plus goals this season and he is still only 22? so I'm afraid he will be on his toes in the summer to some club for a good £million I'm afraid that why they have given CBR an extension to his contract.

I think things will get a lot worse before they get better or the Shemran tanks sell up.

This.

Great to see Potter and McBurnie applaud us after game. on 22:01 - Mar 2 with 1941 viewsMrSwerve

DYYS you make some great points sometimes but stop being a twát.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Great to see Potter and McBurnie applaud us after game. on 22:09 - Mar 2 with 1905 viewsskettyparkherbert

Great to see Potter and McBurnie applaud us after game. on 22:00 - Mar 2 by longlostjack

This.

This what?????
Great to see Potter and McBurnie applaud us after game. on 22:12 - Mar 2 with 1881 viewslonglostjack

Great to see Potter and McBurnie applaud us after game. on 22:09 - Mar 2 by skettyparkherbert

This what?????

I agree with you Sketty ! Apparently you say “this” these days.
[Post edited 2 Mar 2019 22:13]

Great to see Potter and McBurnie applaud us after game. on 22:15 - Mar 2 with 1864 viewsskettyparkherbert

Great to see Potter and McBurnie applaud us after game. on 22:12 - Mar 2 by longlostjack

I agree with you Sketty ! Apparently you say “this” these days.
[Post edited 2 Mar 2019 22:13]

Skeet Park mush, lets get it right
Great to see Potter and McBurnie applaud us after game. on 22:18 - Mar 2 with 1847 viewslonglostjack

Great to see Potter and McBurnie applaud us after game. on 22:15 - Mar 2 by skettyparkherbert

Skeet Park mush, lets get it right

Had to Google that ! One foot in the grave wus !

Great to see Potter and McBurnie applaud us after game. on 22:19 - Mar 2 with 1840 viewsDr_Winston

Did either of them kiss the badge? Doesn't count if not.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Great to see Potter and McBurnie applaud us after game. on 22:21 - Mar 2 with 1835 viewsskettyparkherbert

Great to see Potter and McBurnie applaud us after game. on 22:18 - Mar 2 by longlostjack

Had to Google that ! One foot in the grave wus !

Dislexia is hell of a thing amigo
Great to see Potter and McBurnie applaud us after game. on 23:51 - Mar 2 with 1642 viewspencoedjack

Fuk off you tedious boring c unt
Great to see Potter and McBurnie applaud us after game. on 23:56 - Mar 2 with 1621 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Great to see Potter and McBurnie applaud us after game. on 22:01 - Mar 2 by MrSwerve

DYYS you make some great points sometimes but stop being a twát.

A youth player who barely broke into the first team a few months ago is in the press talking up a move to them. It's a fair question.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Great to see Potter and McBurnie applaud us after game. on 00:34 - Mar 3 with 1564 viewsChief

Probably act like every other professional footballer in the history of the game and act upon the circumstances at specific point in time?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Great to see Potter and McBurnie applaud us after game. on 13:38 - Mar 3 with 1204 viewsandrew

Great to see Potter and McBurnie applaud us after game. on 21:00 - Mar 2 by skettyparkherbert

If they want to sell the club for a decent return they’ll want to make sure we have a team worth buying.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Great to see Potter and McBurnie applaud us after game. on 14:00 - Mar 3 with 1165 viewsBloodyhills

For you there's a big black cloud for every silver lining.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Great to see Potter and McBurnie applaud us after game. on 14:17 - Mar 3 with 1138 viewsMuteswan

Great to see Potter and McBurnie applaud us after game. on 22:21 - Mar 2 by skettyparkherbert

Dislexia is hell of a thing amigo

Totally agree. Did you know that Dyslexia is an anagram of... Daily sex ?
Great to see Potter and McBurnie applaud us after game. on 14:20 - Mar 3 with 1124 viewsLoyal

Find you and cover your bum in flour.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Great to see Potter and McBurnie applaud us after game. on 16:41 - Mar 3 with 989 viewsLuther27

Us prawn sandwich eaters in the West don't get a wave off anyone you know.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024