Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
CBD oil 08:44 - Mar 3 with 2060 viewsJohnw102

Anybody tried this? I have arthritic knees and somebody has said this is good anybody got any knowledge or used it.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

CBD oil on 11:19 - Mar 3 with 2005 viewsLuther27

Gave it a try after knee problems crept up on me over the last couple of years...not arthritis though. I used 5% two drops a time 3 times a day. It tastes like lube oil...but it seemed to work. Unfortunately I suffer from asthma and take steroid inhalers every day. The CBD seemed to react causing me to wheeze so I had to stop using it.
But like I said it helped relieve my knee pain for a few weeks after only three days useage.
CBD oil on 18:25 - Mar 3 with 1850 viewsbuilthjack

Max will have tried it

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

CBD oil on 19:20 - Mar 3 with 1823 viewsdickythorpe

CBD oil on 18:25 - Mar 3 by builthjack

Max will have tried it

He's ok I hope? I saw he'd uparrowed a post a week ago but I think he's posting under a different name.
CBD oil on 23:44 - Mar 4 with 1637 viewsowainglyndwr

CBD oil on 19:20 - Mar 3 by dickythorpe

He's ok I hope? I saw he'd uparrowed a post a week ago but I think he's posting under a different name.

The real ale man formally known as Max
CBD oil on 15:02 - Mar 5 with 1526 viewsEbo

Yes I can vouch for it, but do some research first as there is a lot of dodgy stuff knocking about. I used a company called Simply CBD and used their green oil. I have had bouts of sciatica since autumn and now for the first time in months, I am virtually pain free. I have more or less stopped taking the oil as there is no pain.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

CBD oil on 15:25 - Mar 5 with 1502 viewsTecmo

I give my dog CBD oil to help with her epilepsy. Seems to have eased the symptoms, seizures haven't been as frequent or severe since we started. Haven't noted any other physical changes from it though, still an old, slow girl.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024