Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man City tickets 18:32 - Mar 3 with 3723 viewsbuilthjack

Only around 1350 tickets left. If you intend getting them from the ticket office in the morning get down there early.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Man City tickets on 18:34 - Mar 3 with 2457 viewsthornabyswan

What no boycott.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Man City tickets on 18:36 - Mar 3 with 2438 viewsLuther27

I hope all the supporters who watched the Gillingham and Brentford matches manage to get a ticket before the plastic supporters.
Man City tickets on 18:39 - Mar 3 with 2426 viewsAndy1300

Man City tickets on 18:36 - Mar 3 by Luther27

I hope all the supporters who watched the Gillingham and Brentford matches manage to get a ticket before the plastic supporters.

I managed to get tickets for my grandsons that have attended the cup games with me.

I am a ST holder and think people that attended previous cup games should get first dibs.
[Post edited 3 Mar 2019 21:20]

Number 1 team in Wales

Man City tickets on 18:47 - Mar 3 with 2398 viewsDrGonzo

I am a season ticket holder and I graciously give up my seat to any johnny come lately who wishes to see our daring lads in action.
Man City tickets on 18:49 - Mar 3 with 2390 viewsairedale

We went to the other cup games,but,odd as it may sound, I just can’t bring myself to spend money to go and watch Man City.
Man City tickets on 18:50 - Mar 3 with 2382 viewsunion_jack

Man City tickets on 18:49 - Mar 3 by airedale

We went to the other cup games,but,odd as it may sound, I just can’t bring myself to spend money to go and watch Man City.

Not odd at all to me actually.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Man City tickets on 18:51 - Mar 3 with 2372 viewsfelixstowe_jack

I would not wait until the morning get them online tonight.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Man City tickets on 18:52 - Mar 3 with 2365 viewsbuilthjack

Keep it for Wembley

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Man City tickets on 19:16 - Mar 3 with 2291 viewshobo

Man City tickets on 18:52 - Mar 3 by builthjack

Keep it for Wembley

Depends who we play. He picks and chooses matches depending on who the opposition are
Man City tickets on 19:20 - Mar 3 with 2273 viewsairedale

Man City tickets on 18:52 - Mar 3 by builthjack

Keep it for Wembley

We’d go to Wembley whoever we were playing, it’s a big occasion, but that last time we played them at the Liberty killed it off for me. Is shows what can be achieved when Sheik Yermunny owns your club. A big efficient machine steam rollering everyone. I even left 10 minutes early.
[Post edited 3 Mar 2019 21:30]
Man City tickets on 19:26 - Mar 3 with 2252 viewssainthelens

Man City tickets on 19:20 - Mar 3 by airedale

We’d go to Wembley whoever we were playing, it’s a big occasion, but that last time we played them at the Liberty killed it off for me. Is shows what can be achieved when Sheik Yermunny owns your club. A big efficient machine steam rollering everyone. I even left 10 minutes early.
[Post edited 3 Mar 2019 21:30]

And I seriously worry for us against them. Just don't want a non event , half empty ground with 20 mins left.
Man City tickets on 19:29 - Mar 3 with 2240 viewsDJack

Went to the other cup games but got roped into a piss up with lads from work. If I'm not too pissed then I'll console myself by watching it (blurry-eyed) in a bar.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Man City tickets on 20:40 - Mar 3 with 2098 viewsLeonWasGod

Man City tickets on 18:39 - Mar 3 by Andy1300

I managed to get tickets for my grandsons that have attended the cup games with me.

I am a ST holder and think people that attended previous cup games should get first dibs.
[Post edited 3 Mar 2019 21:20]

Agree entirely. The club should have given priority. Up to the same number of tickets bought for the last round(s) too ideally.
Man City tickets on 20:46 - Mar 3 with 2068 viewswestside

Who would want to see the premier league champions, one of the best club sides in the world with some of the best players in the world playing down the road in landore.
Man City tickets on 20:59 - Mar 3 with 2030 viewspencoedjack

I’ve been a supporter for close to 40 years been to 60 plus away grounds but won’t be going to the Man City game for no other resson than I can’t be arsed.

I’m happy for the plastics to have my seat 👍
Man City tickets on 22:48 - Mar 3 with 1829 viewsWxmJax

Well they're on general sale so it's their own fault if they don't.

Playing devil's advocate, what if you've only been to the cup matches and not the league games, should you have a ticket before people that go to league games ?

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Man City tickets on 23:00 - Mar 3 with 1810 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Man City tickets on 22:48 - Mar 3 by WxmJax

Playing devil's advocate, what if you've only been to the cup matches and not the league games, should you have a ticket before people that go to league games ?

No season ticket holders first. Jack army membership first, then general sale. Season ticket holders pay their money up front before they even know what players we have left.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Man City tickets on 23:06 - Mar 3 with 1788 viewsLoyal

Bloke I know is a plastic supporter.
He was having his foot amputated for the Gillingham game and wasn't ready for the the Brentford game, still a bit unstable on his foot. He's got a plastic one now so will be going to the man city game.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Man City tickets on 09:56 - Mar 4 with 1504 viewsLuther27

Man City tickets on 22:48 - Mar 3 by WxmJax

As long as they're a Swans supporter and a season ticket holder then good luck. I could never understand the Premiership years when as a season ticket holder I'm sitting next to another sth supporting Liverpool for example. No...give me a Stadium of 10000 wholly supporting the home team any day.
Man City tickets on 11:29 - Mar 4 with 1430 viewsairedale

Man City tickets on 23:06 - Mar 3 by Loyal

He was having his foot amputated for the Gillingham game and wasn't ready for the the Brentford game, still a bit unstable on his foot. He's got a plastic one now so will be going to the man city game.

Be a nice gesture if he gets a free ticket.

Let the club foot the bill.
Man City tickets on 11:35 - Mar 4 with 1422 viewsjeza739

Been ST holder since liberty opened 14 yrs? . Not going to manc game. Said on the way out to wales v eng rugby if wales win today (which i was reasonably confident of beforehand) im not going to manc game.
Ive seen us match Manc ive seen us beat Manc. Ive no desire to see us get embarrassed by Manc. Can watch it on tv and have the option of turning tv off
Wales v Ireland is pos grand Slam game.
Man City tickets on 11:50 - Mar 4 with 1387 viewsplasjack

Man City tickets on 23:06 - Mar 3 by Loyal

We criticise the NHS at times, but fair play they do a marvellous job on replacements.
Man City tickets on 11:57 - Mar 4 with 1372 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Man City tickets on 20:59 - Mar 3 by pencoedjack

I’ve been a supporter for close to 40 years been to 60 plus away grounds but won’t be going to the Man City game for no other resson than I can’t be arsed.

I’m happy for the plastics to have my seat 👍

See above ☝🏻

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Man City tickets on 12:53 - Mar 4 with 1298 viewscymrojack

Well, the kids and I are really looking forward to this.

Huge thanks to the club for making it possible for all to attend given the very reasonable prices.

Whatever the score, we will support our team and enjoy the occasion.

Up the Swans!

Gwynedd & Swansea - Veteran of Morriston Boys Club

Man City tickets on 12:57 - Mar 4 with 1284 viewsJinxy

Man City tickets on 11:29 - Mar 4 by airedale

Be a nice gesture if he gets a free ticket.

Let the club foot the bill.

If he causes trouble they can always boot him out.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024