Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man City tickets 18:32 - Mar 3 with 3721 viewsbuilthjack

Only around 1350 tickets left. If you intend getting them from the ticket office in the morning get down there early.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Man City tickets on 13:07 - Mar 4 with 1254 viewsairedale

Man City tickets on 12:57 - Mar 4 by Jinxy

If he causes trouble they can always boot him out.

Oh I'm sure he'll toe the line.
Man City tickets on 21:28 - Mar 4 with 1003 viewsSTID2017

Man City tickets on 23:00 - Mar 3 by felixstowe_jack

No season ticket holders first. Jack army membership first, then general sale. Season ticket holders pay their money up front before they even know what players we have left.

Too right.
Many like myself have paid our money upfront ready for next season, even though many of us fear what the immediate future holds for our club.
Come April 1st there'll be quite a few ST's available and those that have so faithfully followed us in the Cup will be nowhere to be seen, when they have a chance to commit to supporting the Swans.
ST holders have always had priority on Cup matches, and that's how it should be.
Less than 18,000 there Saturday, so plenty of opportunity there to watch the Swans, yet many no shows
[Post edited 4 Mar 2019 21:31]

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Man City tickets on 21:36 - Mar 4 with 987 viewsLuther27

Man City tickets on 21:28 - Mar 4 by STID2017

Too right.
Many like myself have paid our money upfront ready for next season, even though many of us fear what the immediate future holds for our club.
Come April 1st there'll be quite a few ST's available and those that have so faithfully followed us in the Cup will be nowhere to be seen, when they have a chance to commit to supporting the Swans.
ST holders have always had priority on Cup matches, and that's how it should be.
Less than 18,000 there Saturday, so plenty of opportunity there to watch the Swans, yet many no shows
[Post edited 4 Mar 2019 21:31]

Always buy mine in December. Decent value for 23 games....and am I right in saying the price hasn't gone up for 8 years?
Man City tickets on 21:37 - Mar 4 with 982 viewsbuilthjack

Man City tickets on 21:36 - Mar 4 by Luther27

Always buy mine in December. Decent value for 23 games....and am I right in saying the price hasn't gone up for 8 years?

Did you buy in December this time?
[Post edited 4 Mar 2019 21:39]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Man City tickets on 21:42 - Mar 4 with 971 viewsLuther27

Man City tickets on 21:37 - Mar 4 by builthjack

Did you buy in December this time?
[Post edited 4 Mar 2019 21:39]

Yes...no...hold on...it was the first week of January...my mistake.
Man City tickets on 21:46 - Mar 4 with 963 viewsbuilthjack

Man City tickets on 21:42 - Mar 4 by Luther27

Yes...no...hold on...it was the first week of January...my mistake.

Ah right. You could have waited until the end of Jan.

Man City tickets on 21:51 - Mar 4 with 949 viewsSTID2017

Man City tickets on 21:36 - Mar 4 by Luther27

I think it's actually gone down, so as you say decent value.

Man City tickets on 22:00 - Mar 4 with 918 viewsLuther27

Man City tickets on 21:51 - Mar 4 by STID2017

I think it's actually gone down, so as you say decent value.

Yes...you're right. In all honesty I've had a great time going to watch them. Not always fun, and rough times in the early days at the Liberty. I'm probably one of the few here who prefer it to the Vetch.
Login to get fewer ads

Man City tickets on 22:14 - Mar 4 with 894 viewsSTID2017

Man City tickets on 22:00 - Mar 4 by Luther27

Yes...you're right. In all honesty I've had a great time going to watch them. Not always fun, and rough times in the early days at the Liberty. I'm probably one of the few here who prefer it to the Vetch.

Like chalk and cheese really .
The Vetch for atmosphere [not as often as some would have it but still ]
However it was past it's time and The Liberty is a lot more comfortable, but less atmospheric

Man City tickets on 22:22 - Mar 4 with 872 viewsLuther27

Man City tickets on 22:14 - Mar 4 by STID2017

Like chalk and cheese really .
The Vetch for atmosphere [not as often as some would have it but still ]
However it was past it's time and The Liberty is a lot more comfortable, but less atmospheric

Spot on...thought the atmosphere against Bolton was sht really....but really good against Leeds. In fact the atmosphere against Leeds was a lot better than some Premiership games. Anyway...slush fund started for 20/21 season ticket!
Man City tickets on 22:43 - Mar 4 with 846 viewsbuilthjack

Man City tickets on 22:22 - Mar 4 by Luther27

Spot on...thought the atmosphere against Bolton was sht really....but really good against Leeds. In fact the atmosphere against Leeds was a lot better than some Premiership games. Anyway...slush fund started for 20/21 season ticket!

£1 a day chucked in a tin between now and Dec gets you £300

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024