Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
12 games to go. Can we make play offs? 19:06 - Mar 3 with 6203 viewsdickythorpe

12 games to go. Can we make play offs? on 12:42 - Mar 7 with 829 viewsjasper_T

What have our current owners filled their pockets with?

They've overspent and failed to get good fees for outgoings this season. There's nothing left to embezzle. Look at the accounts of every other Championship side. Everyone loses money in operating costs.
12 games to go. Can we make play offs? on 13:04 - Mar 7 with 809 viewsgrabsplatter

12 games to go. Can we make play offs? on 15:13 - Mar 5 by valleyboy

You was right in the first posting, in that the squad and to some extent Potter are over rated

Look at Norwich

Similar sort of experienced and age of players that the Swans have

Big difference though

They are top of the Championship and Swansea is mid table

Posters need to get things into prospective at least three of the players playing every week will be gone

Just imagine if an offer of around £10 million came for McBurnie

He will be gone

Norwich didn't do anything spectacular under Farke in his first season in charge last year & finished just below halfway in the table.

He got rid of some high earners & rebuilt the squad.

If you want to compare us to Norwich then look at them last season & not this.
12 games to go. Can we make play offs? on 13:37 - Mar 7 with 792 viewsvalleyboy

12 games to go. Can we make play offs? on 13:04 - Mar 7 by grabsplatter

Norwich didn't do anything spectacular under Farke in his first season in charge last year & finished just below halfway in the table.

He got rid of some high earners & rebuilt the squad.

If you want to compare us to Norwich then look at them last season & not this.

I’m talking like for like this season

Saying that Norwich this season has the same inexperience players, age difference as what Swansea has

Don’t tell me that you think that Swansea will be better next season, when after they have sold their best players in the summer

What I see happening next season is that Swansea will be fielding more and more of the present under 23’s next season with a few free transfers thrown in
12 games to go. Can we make play offs? on 13:56 - Mar 7 with 784 viewsTailGunner

12 games to go. Can we make play offs? on 13:37 - Mar 7 by valleyboy

Saying that Norwich this season has the same inexperience players, age difference as what Swansea has

Don’t tell me that you think that Swansea will be better next season, when after they have sold their best players in the summer

What I see happening next season is that Swansea will be fielding more and more of the present under 23’s next season with a few free transfers thrown in

Like for like is Norwich last season.
It's not difficult
12 games to go. Can we make play offs? on 14:51 - Mar 7 with 769 viewsjasper_T

Norwich sold their best player last summer.
12 games to go. Can we make play offs? on 06:12 - Mar 8 with 674 viewsgrabsplatter

The best player for Norwich this season was a free transfer in the summer & he's not on big wages either.
[Post edited 8 Mar 2019 6:15]
12 games to go. Can we make play offs? on 13:25 - Mar 8 with 617 viewsjasper_T

12 games to go. Can we make play offs? on 06:12 - Mar 8 by grabsplatter

The best player for Norwich this season was a free transfer in the summer & he's not on big wages either.
[Post edited 8 Mar 2019 6:15]

The made 4 massive signings for less than £2m each. Buendia & Pukki a class above, but Krul and Leitner made a big difference as well. Also Max Aarons who only signed his first pro deal last summer.

Lost Maddison and Josh Murphy for big money and became a better side. Mark of a good coach and a quality project. And some luck.
12 games to go. Can we make play offs? on 17:57 - Mar 8 with 564 viewsgrabsplatter

12 games to go. Can we make play offs? on 13:25 - Mar 8 by jasper_T

The made 4 massive signings for less than £2m each. Buendia & Pukki a class above, but Krul and Leitner made a big difference as well. Also Max Aarons who only signed his first pro deal last summer.

Lost Maddison and Josh Murphy for big money and became a better side. Mark of a good coach and a quality project. And some luck.

True, it shows that it can be done without throwing Stoke type money at it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024