Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Panodrama 21:19 - Mar 3 with 15792 viewsBLAZE

Thoughts?
Panodrama on 09:25 - Mar 5 with 1707 viewsLeonWasGod

Panodrama on 09:18 - Mar 5 by Highjack

Collaboration with far left activist groups to attempt to peddle a false narrative of widespread sexual assault amongst their political opponents? Its obvious where the bias lies. It’s not brain surgery.

They have bias in all sorts of areas, it's irrefutable (like the right-wing affiliated QT audience organiser who keeps platforming UKIPers).

It's all wrong and should all be stamped out, whichever 'side' the bias is on imo. Some people (edit - not aimed at you) almost seem to want the bias and revel in it though so they can have slanging match over it. All very odd.
[Post edited 5 Mar 2019 9:30]
Panodrama on 09:30 - Mar 5 with 1702 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

2 facts

1.The bbc is state controlled media .

2.Tommy Robinson has a criminal record as long as this thread .

Go fund him ,he needs more money

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Panodrama on 09:35 - Mar 5 with 1699 viewsEbo

Panodrama on 09:18 - Mar 5 by Highjack

Collaboration with far left activist groups to attempt to peddle a false narrative of widespread sexual assault amongst their political opponents? Its obvious where the bias lies. It’s not brain surgery.

As myself and ECB have been banging on about for ages now, you get plenty on the left calling it biased and plenty on the right calling it biased. Just look at QT on Thursdays, also look at how much air time they have given Farage over the years - a man who led a minority party and who failed SEVEN times to get elected. Look at how much airtime Corbyn has been given - probably as equal as that tinpot racist I just mentioned.

It's not rocket science chum.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Panodrama on 09:36 - Mar 5 with 1693 viewsLeonWasGod

Panodrama on 09:35 - Mar 5 by Ebo

As myself and ECB have been banging on about for ages now, you get plenty on the left calling it biased and plenty on the right calling it biased. Just look at QT on Thursdays, also look at how much air time they have given Farage over the years - a man who led a minority party and who failed SEVEN times to get elected. Look at how much airtime Corbyn has been given - probably as equal as that tinpot racist I just mentioned.

It's almost as if it's a large organisations staffed by a range of people with different views, influences and connections all scrabbling to get clicks and views in a highly competitive market, isn't it?
Panodrama on 10:18 - Mar 5 with 1666 viewsHighjack

Panodrama on 09:35 - Mar 5 by Ebo

Are you suggesting minority parties shouldn’t be getting airtime? Especially a minor party that won a national election. That vacuous Leanne has been on plenty of times and there’s always some Liberal Democrat non entity on there.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Panodrama on 10:30 - Mar 5 with 1659 viewsEbo

Panodrama on 10:18 - Mar 5 by Highjack

Are you suggesting minority parties shouldn’t be getting airtime? Especially a minor party that won a national election. That vacuous Leanne has been on plenty of times and there’s always some Liberal Democrat non entity on there.

No I am not, but to suggest a major left wing bias is incorrect and totally crass.

Panodrama on 10:57 - Mar 5 with 1645 viewsDarran

Ebo is a prime example of all that is wrong with the left in the 21st century. People that make the most abhorrent of comnents and see no wrong in it.
Comments that are akin to the far right. FACT

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Panodrama on 12:02 - Mar 5 with 1613 viewsHighjack

Panodrama on 10:30 - Mar 5 by Ebo

No I am not, but to suggest a major left wing bias is incorrect and totally crass.

So why are they allegedly working closely with a left wing activist group?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Login to get fewer ads

Panodrama on 12:10 - Mar 5 with 1601 viewsJackSomething

Panodrama on 12:02 - Mar 5 by Highjack

So Robinson is being defended on this thread because he hasn't yet been convicted (this time at least) but we should all rush to condemn the BBC when as you say, it's only allegations at this time? Some cognitive dissonance on display there.

I'm also finding it hilarious that Rockin (welcome back by the way), who was once one of our more 'right-wing' posters, is now being painted as some kind of left-wing, MSM brainwashed lemming.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Panodrama on 12:15 - Mar 5 with 1594 viewsBLAZE

Panodrama on 10:57 - Mar 5 by Darran

Ebo is a prime example of all that is wrong with the left in the 21st century. People that make the most abhorrent of comnents and see no wrong in it.

Gotta agree I'm afraid

When you look at the tactics employed by Hope Not Hate, you'd swear they were the big, nasty extremist organisation they supposedly oppose

Far right and far left have lots in common. They're all c*nts for starters.
Panodrama on 12:15 - Mar 5 with 1592 viewsHighjack

Panodrama on 12:10 - Mar 5 by JackSomething

So Robinson is being defended on this thread because he hasn't yet been convicted (this time at least) but we should all rush to condemn the BBC when as you say, it's only allegations at this time? Some cognitive dissonance on display there.

I'm also finding it hilarious that Rockin (welcome back by the way), who was once one of our more 'right-wing' posters, is now being painted as some kind of left-wing, MSM brainwashed lemming.

Where have I defended Robinson? If he’a found to have broken the law he should go to prison.

If the BBC were collaborating with the EDL on a documentary falsely contriving to accuse Owen Jones of sexual assault then it would be the same.

The BBC shouldn’t be working closely with political activist groups of either side.

Panodrama on 12:22 - Mar 5 with 1582 viewsEbo

Panodrama on 10:57 - Mar 5 by Darran

Daz you still live in the last century you daft tvvat.

Point out where I made such comment on this thread?

Panodrama on 12:26 - Mar 5 with 1568 viewsJackSomething

Panodrama on 12:15 - Mar 5 by Highjack

Where have I defended Robinson? If he’a found to have broken the law he should go to prison.

If the BBC were collaborating with the EDL on a documentary falsely contriving to accuse Owen Jones of sexual assault then it would be the same.

The BBC shouldn’t be working closely with political activist groups of either side.

Yeah, you were probably not the right person to quote there. My apologies.

There are others on this thread (Icey in particular) who have rushed to defend Robinson (while claiming they don't care about him) as he hasn't been found guilty of one specific offence, but are happy to jump all over these allegations against the BBC.

I agree with you and Blaze above that the far-right and far-left are equally reprehensible at the moment.

Panodrama on 12:38 - Mar 5 with 1549 viewsEbo

Panodrama on 12:15 - Mar 5 by BLAZE

Gotta agree I'm afraid

When you look at the tactics employed by Hope Not Hate, you'd swear they were the big, nasty extremist organisation they supposedly oppose

So you are assuming I actively support Hope not hate? Fu ck me you are both duller than I thought. Go give your heads a wobble. Because I oppose the right and far right does not make me far left FFS

Panodrama on 12:53 - Mar 5 with 1543 viewsDarran

Panodrama on 12:22 - Mar 5 by Ebo

Daz you still live in the last century you daft tvvat.

Point out where I made such comment on this thread?

I’m not talking about this thread I’m talk about you and your ilk in general.

Panodrama on 12:55 - Mar 5 with 1536 viewsEbo

Panodrama on 12:53 - Mar 5 by Darran

I’m not talking about this thread I’m talk about you and your ilk in general.

"Me and my ilk" oh just fcuk off is it?

You love to label don't you? You know jack shit about me apart from social media.

Panodrama on 12:55 - Mar 5 with 1536 viewsDarran

Panodrama on 12:15 - Mar 5 by BLAZE

Gotta agree I'm afraid

“Far right and far left have lots in common. They're all c*nts for starters”

You’re right James,massive ćunts the lot of them.

Panodrama on 13:18 - Mar 5 with 1520 viewsicecoldjack

Panodrama on 12:26 - Mar 5 by JackSomething

Yeah, you were probably not the right person to quote there. My apologies.

There are others on this thread (Icey in particular) who have rushed to defend Robinson (while claiming they don't care about him) as he hasn't been found guilty of one specific offence, but are happy to jump all over these allegations against the BBC.

I agree with you and Blaze above that the far-right and far-left are equally reprehensible at the moment.

Totally wrong. Mr half cocked strikes again.

Where have I been happy to jump all over the BBC ? I don't think I've mentioned them in a single post !

My point is purely to highlight that Lennon has a right to voice his opinion and if we are not careful in protecting freedom of thought and speech we will end up in a very dark place indeed .

Like I said in my first comment, you don't really have to agree with what he says but we should respect/defend his right to say what he thinks, in much the same way extreme islamists are protected when shouting vile abuse at dead soldiers families. Can't protect one side without the other, lets protect all and let the facts and the debate draw to a natural conclusion, all simple stuff if willing to look through MSM brain washing.

We have orange man bad, I guess we now have Luton man bad too !!
Panodrama on 15:13 - Mar 5 with 1472 viewsLohengrin

Panodrama on 08:21 - Mar 5 by Ebo

Classic whataboutery.

The allegations Yaxley-Lennon is making here are serious and without foundation. To call someone a paedophile and then go on doorsteps harassing people he disagrees with is asking for trouble.

Stuchbery lies for a living. All you are seeing here is the serve being returned and he doesn’t like it one little bit. One minute Robinson is a “tool of the establishment” the next he’s running to the Police, ‘the establishment,’ because here comes somebody who won’t play the role of cowed victim of their “dirty tricks.”

I don’t know how much you know about H n H or the reasons behind their split from Searchlight, Eb? It’s an amusing tale of the bitter, internecine squabbling of the far left pitting venemous ideologues against would-be gangsters, drug dealers and pederasts, taking in police grasses, MI5 moles, prostituted hacks and debased MPs en route. I’m not entirely sure just yet where Stuchbery sits in this less than starry firmament but he’ll no doubt be there dimly twinkling.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Panodrama on 16:00 - Mar 5 with 1441 viewsLohengrin

Panodrama on 12:02 - Mar 5 by Highjack

Because a lot of the researchers, producers etc... went to Uni with the H n H crowd, drank together at the same Students’ Union bars, went on the same demos, shared bongs together in tents at Glastonbury, caught crabs from the same frightful, hayrick-haired leftie harridan?

Just a thought...

[Post edited 5 Mar 2019 16:04]

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Panodrama on 16:06 - Mar 5 with 1434 viewsJackSomething

Panodrama on 13:18 - Mar 5 by icecoldjack

Totally wrong. Mr half cocked strikes again.

Where have I been happy to jump all over the BBC ? I don't think I've mentioned them in a single post !

My point is purely to highlight that Lennon has a right to voice his opinion and if we are not careful in protecting freedom of thought and speech we will end up in a very dark place indeed .

Like I said in my first comment, you don't really have to agree with what he says but we should respect/defend his right to say what he thinks, in much the same way extreme islamists are protected when shouting vile abuse at dead soldiers families. Can't protect one side without the other, lets protect all and let the facts and the debate draw to a natural conclusion, all simple stuff if willing to look through MSM brain washing.

We have orange man bad, I guess we now have Luton man bad too !!

You're like a dog with a bone when you get roused by a topic. This is similar to your tantrums about Laudrup leaving.

I am a firm believer in free speech and absolutely Robinson has a right to say whatever he wants. However, he has to face the consequences of what he says if it is deemed to be illegal, hate speech, etc.

If I knew who you were, I could put your name on here and say you were a child molester and should be in jail. I would then have to accept the consequences of saying so if you decided to sue me for libel.

I don't think extreme Islamists should be able to shout abuse at dead soldiers' families without consequences and I don't think extreme right wingers should be allowed to spout hate speech without consequences. The difference is I am perfectly willing to denounce both, but you only venture outside your cave when it's somebody on the right being discussed.

Panodrama on 16:53 - Mar 5 with 1410 viewsDippy

Panodrama on 22:51 - Mar 4 by Ebo

Yet by that token Yaxley-Lennon has no problem with yobs charging into mosques uninvited to cause trouble and threaten and harass peaceful Muslims.

As for your stats, let me just say that 99.98% of all stats are made up.

Some people in this country have no problem with terrorists blowing people up. Or grooming gangs.

Poll: Cooper Out

Panodrama on 16:57 - Mar 5 with 1407 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

It’s ok to support racists of some kind I guess .

Facking me no wonder Lennon is thriving

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Panodrama on 17:06 - Mar 5 with 1391 viewsPozuelosSideys

Panodrama on 15:13 - Mar 5 by Lohengrin

Stuchbery lies for a living. All you are seeing here is the serve being returned and he doesn’t like it one little bit. One minute Robinson is a “tool of the establishment” the next he’s running to the Police, ‘the establishment,’ because here comes somebody who won’t play the role of cowed victim of their “dirty tricks.”

I don’t know how much you know about H n H or the reasons behind their split from Searchlight, Eb? It’s an amusing tale of the bitter, internecine squabbling of the far left pitting venemous ideologues against would-be gangsters, drug dealers and pederasts, taking in police grasses, MI5 moles, prostituted hacks and debased MPs en route. I’m not entirely sure just yet where Stuchbery sits in this less than starry firmament but he’ll no doubt be there dimly twinkling.

Ive never said this before, but i like you. I dont always agree with you, but i do appreciate reading your whimsical posts which often come across as well read, insightful and really very mischievous! ;)

Wish i had those levels of subtle tactfulness

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Panodrama on 17:09 - Mar 5 with 1390 viewsDippy

Panodrama on 16:57 - Mar 5 by oh_tommy_tommy

It’s ok to support racists of some kind I guess .

Facking me no wonder Lennon is thriving

I'd rather support a racist than a terrorist.. unless Robinson starts blowing up mosques and stuff..

Poll: Cooper Out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024