Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Panodrama 21:19 - Mar 3 with 15716 viewsBLAZE

Thoughts?
Panodrama on 12:47 - Mar 7 with 1506 viewsLohengrin

Panodrama on 08:29 - Mar 7 by Ebo

I cannot believe you are sticking up for him Loh. Thought you were better than that.

Didn't see any of his followers helping people after the Manchester bombing. Muslim taxi drivers gave their services for free that night taking people to the hospital and their homes. Yaxley-Lennon doesn't like to talk about that though,

Sticking up for who now, the lad in Borough Market?

I’m no better than that “moron.” Few would be in that situation, few have instincts healthier.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Panodrama on 13:44 - Mar 7 with 1493 viewsJJJack

Panodrama on 17:02 - Mar 6 by londonlisa2001

I can’t stand Corbyn, but haven’t noticed the shadow cabinet being any more a hotbed of bigotry than the cabinet themselves.

They’re all as bad as each other. Just different targets depending on what they think will appeal to their base.

The difference here, if you go back to the OT, is that this particular "dangerous extremist" is getting stitched up via the BBC. The "dangerous extremists" in the HoC seem to be largely exempt from criminal justice even when they commit crimes.

But clearly Corbyn is a "dangerous extremist" as the BBC are also on a desperate smear campaign to overthrow him with the likes of paedophile-apologiser, Margraet Hodge leading the way.

Margaret Hodge's daughter of course, is the Assistant News Editor at the BBC. But I'm sure that's a mere coincidence as to why Hodge's ludicrous ant-semitism nonsense attacking Corbyn was top item on Newsnight on Tuesday........
Panodrama on 14:07 - Mar 7 with 1481 viewsLohengrin

Panodrama on 13:44 - Mar 7 by JJJack

The difference here, if you go back to the OT, is that this particular "dangerous extremist" is getting stitched up via the BBC. The "dangerous extremists" in the HoC seem to be largely exempt from criminal justice even when they commit crimes.

But clearly Corbyn is a "dangerous extremist" as the BBC are also on a desperate smear campaign to overthrow him with the likes of paedophile-apologiser, Margraet Hodge leading the way.

Margaret Hodge's daughter of course, is the Assistant News Editor at the BBC. But I'm sure that's a mere coincidence as to why Hodge's ludicrous ant-semitism nonsense attacking Corbyn was top item on Newsnight on Tuesday........

Possibly, but that doesn’t explain Corbyn’s first wife Jane Chapman’s comments to Tom Bower when she recalled their days together as councillors in Haringey in the 70s where he “did not distinguish between Jews in London and Zionists in Tel Aviv. To him, they were all guilty.”

An outlook I would imagine shared by his ‘friends’ in Hamas and Hezbollah but one that I’ve no doubt would leave your average Labour voter in somewhere like Barrow-in-Furness scratching their head in bewilderment.

Panodrama on 14:29 - Mar 7 with 1466 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Panodrama on 14:07 - Mar 7 by Lohengrin

Possibly, but that doesn’t explain Corbyn’s first wife Jane Chapman’s comments to Tom Bower when she recalled their days together as councillors in Haringey in the 70s where he “did not distinguish between Jews in London and Zionists in Tel Aviv. To him, they were all guilty.”

An outlook I would imagine shared by his ‘friends’ in Hamas and Hezbollah but one that I’ve no doubt would leave your average Labour voter in somewhere like Barrow-in-Furness scratching their head in bewilderment.

Tom bower

Facking hell

Fair play

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Panodrama on 14:40 - Mar 7 with 1459 viewsLohengrin

Panodrama on 14:29 - Mar 7 by oh_tommy_tommy

Tom bower

Facking hell

Fair play

Yes. Tom ‘the red’ as was. Former late ‘60s student leader at the LSE, anti-apartheid, anti Vietnam protester and Iron Curtain enthusiast who danced the Marxist merengue in flares and platform shoes. That Tom Bower.

* edited at Warwick’s bidding...
[Post edited 8 Mar 2019 9:01]

Panodrama on 16:01 - Mar 7 with 1425 viewsDarran

Panodrama on 11:31 - Mar 7 by Ebo

They were the first to offer help Darran. No matter how the so called 'master race' tries to paint cultures different from their own, I have always found foreign cultures warming and welcoming to me.

Yeah I’m sure the bomber was warming and welcoming too.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Panodrama on 16:06 - Mar 7 with 1417 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Panodrama on 16:01 - Mar 7 by Darran

Not as warming & welcoming by the UK government for the maniac to be allowed to travel back and fore Libya to fight with terrorist groups to overthrow Gadaffi .
A national scandal

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Panodrama on 16:08 - Mar 7 with 1413 viewsLohengrin

Panodrama on 16:06 - Mar 7 by oh_tommy_tommy

Not as warming & welcoming by the UK government for the maniac to be allowed to travel back and fore Libya to fight with terrorist groups to overthrow Gadaffi .
A national scandal

Spot on, Tom.

Login to get fewer ads

Panodrama on 16:11 - Mar 7 with 1410 viewsDarran

Panodrama on 16:06 - Mar 7 by oh_tommy_tommy

A national scandal

Tell Ebo.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Panodrama on 20:13 - Mar 7 with 1367 viewslondonlisa2001

Panodrama on 06:50 - Mar 7 by Lohengrin

”...him and his sorry bunch of moronic followers.”

And yet, Lisa, when terrorists ran amok in Borough Market it was one of Robinson’s crowd who stepped forward; when I say stepped forward I mean stepped straight from the pages of Macauley’s Horatius to confront them alone and bare-handed as the women of both sexes that comprise the dinner party set, who would no doubt describe him in terms similar to those you employed, ran screaming in the opposite direction.

Ah, the Millwall supporting National Front member who is currently enjoying time at Her Majesty’s pleasure you mean?

And the ones that ran screaming, the ‘dinner party set’ - I assume you mean those such as Florin Morariu, the Romanian baker (bloody immigrant) who hid people in his bakery before confronting the terrorists with bread crates. Or do you mean PC Wayne Marques, the black British Transport police officer who was stabbed multiple times - the sort of bloke that your noble hero was convicted of spitting at for the sin of being black? Or what about Ignacio Echeverria, a 39-year-old Spanish banker (grubby European), who died whilst trying to defend a woman from the terrorists, armed with only his skateboard. He was posthumously awarded the George Medal. Or PC Charles Guenigault (sounds like a bloody foreign type to me) from the Met, who also received the George Medal. What about Geoff Ho, the financial journalist (middle class w*nker with the Chinese sounding name), who spent almost two weeks in hospital after being stabbed in the neck as he shielded his mates?

As for the derogatory reference to ‘women’ do you mean women such as the Aussie nurse Kirsty Boden (another bloody immigrant) who was stabbed in the chest and died after running towards danger to give first aid to victims of the attack. She was awarded the Queen’s Commendation for Bravery. Is that the sort of woman you’re talking about?

Interestingly your ‘hero’ didn’t receive any sort of gallantry award. Even though, as you say, it seems he sorted it all out single handedly while all the others ran screaming in the opposite direction. Must be because ‘they’ don’t like Millwall fans.
Panodrama on 00:21 - Mar 8 with 1295 viewsEbo

Panodrama on 16:01 - Mar 7 by Darran

WTF is your point? The bomber is British FFS
[Post edited 8 Mar 2019 0:24]

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Panodrama on 00:29 - Mar 8 with 1290 viewsEbo

Panodrama on 20:13 - Mar 7 by londonlisa2001

Ah, the Millwall supporting National Front member who is currently enjoying time at Her Majesty’s pleasure you mean?

And the ones that ran screaming, the ‘dinner party set’ - I assume you mean those such as Florin Morariu, the Romanian baker (bloody immigrant) who hid people in his bakery before confronting the terrorists with bread crates. Or do you mean PC Wayne Marques, the black British Transport police officer who was stabbed multiple times - the sort of bloke that your noble hero was convicted of spitting at for the sin of being black? Or what about Ignacio Echeverria, a 39-year-old Spanish banker (grubby European), who died whilst trying to defend a woman from the terrorists, armed with only his skateboard. He was posthumously awarded the George Medal. Or PC Charles Guenigault (sounds like a bloody foreign type to me) from the Met, who also received the George Medal. What about Geoff Ho, the financial journalist (middle class w*nker with the Chinese sounding name), who spent almost two weeks in hospital after being stabbed in the neck as he shielded his mates?

As for the derogatory reference to ‘women’ do you mean women such as the Aussie nurse Kirsty Boden (another bloody immigrant) who was stabbed in the chest and died after running towards danger to give first aid to victims of the attack. She was awarded the Queen’s Commendation for Bravery. Is that the sort of woman you’re talking about?

Interestingly your ‘hero’ didn’t receive any sort of gallantry award. Even though, as you say, it seems he sorted it all out single handedly while all the others ran screaming in the opposite direction. Must be because ‘they’ don’t like Millwall fans.

Match point. New balls please.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Panodrama on 01:09 - Mar 8 with 1274 viewsLoyal

Wayne is a hero.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Panodrama on 06:23 - Mar 8 with 1219 viewsAnotherJohn

Panodrama on 00:29 - Mar 8 by Ebo

Match point. New balls please.

I wouldn’t claim that somebody like Roy Larner showed more courage than anybody else in the firing line, but I’m not sure that many will really see Borough Market as a cast iron case for diversity is strength. A Pakistan-born ‘Brit’ teamed up with a failed asylum seeker from the Middle East, and a Moroccan whose dual Italian citizenship got him past UK passport control. They went on the rampage in a city where around a third of the population is foreign born, and killed two Australians, a Canadian, three French nationals, a Spaniard and a Brit. Unsurprisingly people in the firing line who tried to defend themselves and others came from many countries. This is rather separate from the question of whether migration on the scale and at the pace London has seen brings problems that outweigh benefits, and whether the problems caused by fundamentalist Islam in particular are going to continue to grow.

Lisa likes to throw in rhetorical flourishes that make her posts entertaining but not always precise (a sin for an accountant). In fact, Mr Larner is not in jail, and when sentenced in January got a 12 months community order, plus 10-day rehabilitation programme and previous suspended sentence order extended for 3 months.
Panodrama on 08:56 - Mar 8 with 1173 viewsLohengrin

Panodrama on 20:13 - Mar 7 by londonlisa2001

All yours or straight from the press office of Sadiq Khan...

I wasn’t down-playing the response of the handful of others with backbone although when it came time for recognition does it not strike you as a bit odd that a Copper in full body armour armed with a baton and pepper spray in the discharge of his duties was decorated, brave though he undoubtedly was, but an ordinary punter in t shirt and cargo shorts stabbed eight times while single-handedly setting about the terrorists was deliberately overlooked as he sat awkwardly with the diversity is strength mantra?

When that entire attack commenced at the Black and Blue in Borough Market Larner stood alone while the other ‘men’ present ran overtaking women and children in their haste. Had that been on Wind Street, God forbid, or Station Road in Port Talbot or The Parade in Neath I’m convinced it would have began and ended there. He wouldn’t have stood alone, not for a second.

* I’m glad you mentioned the Australian nurse. Her murder whilst tending a victim was the most disgusting act of the whole sordid business.

** edited just to say that when I made that quip about “women of both sexes” you knew exactly what I bloody meant by it.
[Post edited 8 Mar 2019 11:42]

Panodrama on 12:10 - Mar 8 with 1114 viewslondonlisa2001

Panodrama on 06:23 - Mar 8 by AnotherJohn

I wouldn’t claim that somebody like Roy Larner showed more courage than anybody else in the firing line, but I’m not sure that many will really see Borough Market as a cast iron case for diversity is strength. A Pakistan-born ‘Brit’ teamed up with a failed asylum seeker from the Middle East, and a Moroccan whose dual Italian citizenship got him past UK passport control. They went on the rampage in a city where around a third of the population is foreign born, and killed two Australians, a Canadian, three French nationals, a Spaniard and a Brit. Unsurprisingly people in the firing line who tried to defend themselves and others came from many countries. This is rather separate from the question of whether migration on the scale and at the pace London has seen brings problems that outweigh benefits, and whether the problems caused by fundamentalist Islam in particular are going to continue to grow.

Lisa likes to throw in rhetorical flourishes that make her posts entertaining but not always precise (a sin for an accountant). In fact, Mr Larner is not in jail, and when sentenced in January got a 12 months community order, plus 10-day rehabilitation programme and previous suspended sentence order extended for 3 months.

No one is claiming a terrorist attack shows the benefit of diversity!

The choice isn’t between Robinson and his ilk, and terrorists. In my view, they’re two sides of the same, hate filled coin. Both thrive off each other’s bile. It’s perfectly possible to see terrorists as monstrous murdering scum and also to think Robinson and his acolytes are racist scum.

I didn’t throw in any flourishes by the way - the last I read anything about Roy Larner (I didn’t remember his name as it happens, until you’ve mentioned it) was that he was in prison for drug dealing. That was a few months ago I think, in the Metro or Standard, so maybe he’s now out. I do know that he was previously involved in an incident where he racially abused someone and spat at someone else for being black while shouting about being in the National Front. Lovely.
Panodrama on 12:32 - Mar 8 with 1095 viewsPozuelosSideys

Im pretty sure every single person that died in the London Bridge thing was not British.

Edit, all but one. My bad.
[Post edited 8 Mar 2019 12:34]

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Panodrama on 12:35 - Mar 8 with 1090 viewsLohengrin

Panodrama on 12:10 - Mar 8 by londonlisa2001

No one is claiming a terrorist attack shows the benefit of diversity!

The choice isn’t between Robinson and his ilk, and terrorists. In my view, they’re two sides of the same, hate filled coin. Both thrive off each other’s bile. It’s perfectly possible to see terrorists as monstrous murdering scum and also to think Robinson and his acolytes are racist scum.

I didn’t throw in any flourishes by the way - the last I read anything about Roy Larner (I didn’t remember his name as it happens, until you’ve mentioned it) was that he was in prison for drug dealing. That was a few months ago I think, in the Metro or Standard, so maybe he’s now out. I do know that he was previously involved in an incident where he racially abused someone and spat at someone else for being black while shouting about being in the National Front. Lovely.

”I didn’t throw in any flourishes by the way.”

What, St. Peter’s swagger? Of course you didn’t, perish the thought!

Panodrama on 12:36 - Mar 8 with 1089 viewslondonlisa2001

Panodrama on 12:32 - Mar 8 by PozuelosSideys

Im pretty sure every single person that died in the London Bridge thing was not British.

Edit, all but one. My bad.
[Post edited 8 Mar 2019 12:34]

There was a man from Hackney killed.
Panodrama on 12:50 - Mar 8 with 1075 viewsPozuelosSideys

Panodrama on 12:36 - Mar 8 by londonlisa2001

There was a man from Hackney killed.

Yep, thats the one i was referring to in the edit

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Panodrama on 13:02 - Mar 8 with 1064 viewslondonlisa2001

Panodrama on 12:50 - Mar 8 by PozuelosSideys

Yep, thats the one i was referring to in the edit

Sorry - I’d responded before I saw your edit,
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024