Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Keith Flint 49 and Luke Perry 52 have both Passed Away 11:39 - Mar 4 with 5602 viewsjackharris

Keith Flint The Frontman of The Prodigy... RIP

Luke Perry (52) the actor from Betherly Hills 90210 has also passsed Away.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2019 20:26]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Keith Flint Has passed away, only 49 on 11:41 - Mar 4 with 4141 viewsjackharris

The Prodigy star Keith Flint has died aged 49.
Instantly recognisable for his fluorescent spiked hair, the musician sang lead vocals on both the band's number one singles, Breathe and Firestarter.
The musician was found dead at his home in Dunmow, Essex, on Monday morning.
Police said they were "called to concerns for the welfare of a man" just after 08:00 GMT. "Sadly, a 49-year-old man was pronounced dead at the scene.
"The death is not being treated as suspicious and a file will be prepared for the coroner."
Flint had recently returned to the UK from a tour of Australia.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.

Keith Flint Has passed away, only 49 on 11:46 - Mar 4 with 4123 viewsLord_Bony

Wow legend.

Another victim of the rock n roll lifestyle probably.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Keith Flint Has passed away, only 49 on 12:04 - Mar 4 with 4102 viewsrockinjk

So sad. Legend.

RIP

Keith Flint Has passed away, only 49 on 12:55 - Mar 4 with 4019 viewsItchySphincter

Keith Flint Has passed away, only 49 on 11:46 - Mar 4 by Lord_Bony

Wow legend.

Another victim of the rock n roll lifestyle probably.

Another suicide.

Not sure how 'rock n roll' that is?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Keith Flint Has passed away, only 49 on 12:57 - Mar 4 with 4013 viewsWarwickHunt

He'll be cremated I expect.
Keith Flint Has passed away, only 49 on 13:27 - Mar 4 with 3955 viewstheloneranger

Keith Flint Has passed away, only 49 on 12:55 - Mar 4 by ItchySphincter

Another suicide.

Not sure how 'rock n roll' that is?

"Bandmate Liam Howlett posted to Instagram, saying Flint "took his own life over the weekend."

"I'm shell shocked, f***** angry, confused and heart broken," Howlett wrote. "

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Keith Flint Has passed away, only 49 on 13:41 - Mar 4 with 3931 viewsdickythorpe

Great innovators and loved what they did. RIP
Keith Flint Has passed away, only 49 on 14:52 - Mar 4 with 3864 viewsattila_the_hun

RIP, last time I saw him in the news was because of this

"I'm Free"

Login to get fewer ads

Keith Flint Has passed away, only 49 on 17:20 - Mar 4 with 3741 viewsjack2jack

49, no age at all, not really my bag if I'm honest, although, Firestarter was a classic.
Seemed like a really decent chap, well into his motorbiking, had his own team.
Very sad. RIP
Keith Flint Has passed away, only 49 on 17:21 - Mar 4 with 3737 viewsJackfath

Keith Flint Has passed away, only 49 on 17:20 - Mar 4 by jack2jack

49, no age at all, not really my bag if I'm honest, although, Firestarter was a classic.
Seemed like a really decent chap, well into his motorbiking, had his own team.
Very sad. RIP

Some classic tunes, Max.

RIP Keith.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Keith Flint Has passed away, only 49 on 17:42 - Mar 4 with 3709 viewstheloneranger

Rock In Peace ... Keith

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Keith Flint Has passed away, only 49 on 18:20 - Mar 4 with 3657 viewsVetchfielder

Another music innovator lost to us in the space of a week.

The Prodigy - 2 great albums in Jilted Generation and Fat of the Land - he contributed to a proper music legacy by creating almost a genre all of their own.

RIP Keith.

Proud to have been one of the 231

Keith Flint Has passed away, only 49 on 18:29 - Mar 4 with 3641 viewsWingstandwood

And breaking news actor Luke Perry has just passed away, two in a day.

Argus!

Keith Flint Has passed away, only 49 on 20:04 - Mar 4 with 3574 viewsattila_the_hun

Keith Flint Has passed away, only 49 on 18:29 - Mar 4 by Wingstandwood

And breaking news actor Luke Perry has just passed away, two in a day.

Chandler?

"I'm Free"

Keith Flint Has passed away, only 49 on 20:22 - Mar 4 with 3553 viewsDarran

It’s quite shocking to hear of the death of such a young man,their music was the biggest load of wañk going mind.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Keith Flint Has passed away, only 49 on 20:24 - Mar 4 with 3547 viewsjackharris

Keith Flint Has passed away, only 49 on 20:04 - Mar 4 by attila_the_hun

Chandler?

That’s Matthew Perry. Luke was in Betherly Hills 90210!

Keith Flint 49 and Luke Perry 52 have both Passed Away on 20:30 - Mar 4 with 3534 viewsdickythorpe

Curse of Aaron Ramsey

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1095371/Keint-Flin
Keith Flint Has passed away, only 49 on 20:39 - Mar 4 with 3513 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Keith Flint Has passed away, only 49 on 20:24 - Mar 4 by jackharris

That’s Matthew Perry. Luke was in Betherly Hills 90210!

I didn't know you had a lisp, Jack.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Keith Flint 49 and Luke Perry 52 have both Passed Away on 20:40 - Mar 4 with 3506 viewslondonlisa2001

Keith Flint 49 and Luke Perry 52 have both Passed Away on 20:30 - Mar 4 by dickythorpe

Curse of Aaron Ramsey

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1095371/Keint-Flin

Sorry, but has a National newspaper really published that article after someone has committed suicide?

Attributing a desperately sad act (as it is when anyone suffers such despair that they feel there’s no other option) to a ‘curse’ caused someone scoring a goal in a football match?

Dear God.
Keith Flint 49 and Luke Perry 52 have both Passed Away on 20:44 - Mar 4 with 3493 viewsexiledclaseboy

Keith Flint 49 and Luke Perry 52 have both Passed Away on 20:40 - Mar 4 by londonlisa2001

Sorry, but has a National newspaper really published that article after someone has committed suicide?

Attributing a desperately sad act (as it is when anyone suffers such despair that they feel there’s no other option) to a ‘curse’ caused someone scoring a goal in a football match?

Dear God.

It’s the Express. It can barely be classed as a newspaper any more. Some of its online content is genuinely (but unintentionally) hilarious. But yeah, that article is poor form. Even Viz would have drawn the line there.

Poll: Tory leader

Keith Flint 49 and Luke Perry 52 have both Passed Away on 20:50 - Mar 4 with 3474 viewsdickythorpe

It's flying around WhatsApp. At least Ramsey goals got rid of Bin Laden and Gaddafi. Perhaps he'll score a hat trick next game. Trump, Putin and Hamza be afraid!
Keith Flint 49 and Luke Perry 52 have both Passed Away on 20:53 - Mar 4 with 3467 viewslondonlisa2001

Keith Flint 49 and Luke Perry 52 have both Passed Away on 20:44 - Mar 4 by exiledclaseboy

It’s the Express. It can barely be classed as a newspaper any more. Some of its online content is genuinely (but unintentionally) hilarious. But yeah, that article is poor form. Even Viz would have drawn the line there.

Imagine how distressing that must be for his family and friends.

It’s shocking.
Keith Flint 49 and Luke Perry 52 have both Passed Away on 21:03 - Mar 4 with 3441 viewsDarran

Keith Flint 49 and Luke Perry 52 have both Passed Away on 20:44 - Mar 4 by exiledclaseboy

There’s a terrible article in the mailonline too,it actually said he changed the face of British music.

Now that’s distressing.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Keith Flint 49 and Luke Perry 52 have both Passed Away on 21:30 - Mar 4 with 3411 viewsdickythorpe

Keith Flint 49 and Luke Perry 52 have both Passed Away on 21:03 - Mar 4 by Darran

There’s a terrible article in the mailonline too,it actually said he changed the face of British music.

Now that’s distressing.

Worse than that Dar some group called Peep Dick reckoned they influenced loads!!!
Keith Flint 49 and Luke Perry 52 have both Passed Away on 20:39 - Mar 5 with 3138 viewsLord_Bony

Worth £15 m apparently...money can't buy you happiness.

Btw The Prodigy is officially just one band member,Liam Howlett,lord knows how much he must be worth...most successful UK act of the 90s.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024