Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ST holders 21:33 - Mar 4 with 3309 viewspencoedjack

Anyone with seats close to the half way line in the East upper not renewing?
ST holders on 21:38 - Mar 4 with 2429 viewsDrGonzo

There'll be plenty close to start of next season.
ST holders on 21:43 - Mar 4 with 2401 viewspencoedjack

ST holders on 21:38 - Mar 4 by DrGonzo

There'll be plenty close to start of next season.

Yep been in the corner of NE upper for years & looking for something close to halfway line.

Guess you just go down the shop & see what’s free after end of March?
ST holders on 21:51 - Mar 4 with 2372 viewsbuilthjack

ST holders on 21:43 - Mar 4 by pencoedjack

Yep been in the corner of NE upper for years & looking for something close to halfway line.

You want to be nearer the flag?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

ST holders on 22:02 - Mar 4 with 2320 viewspencoedjack

ST holders on 21:51 - Mar 4 by builthjack

You want to be nearer the flag?

If you’d like that to be the reason Builthy I’ll say yes 👍

Can get a closer look at Oli Byers & McCay not joining the huddle as well
ST holders on 22:04 - Mar 4 with 2317 viewsjacktheladette

If you contact the ticket office they will give you a web address to go on a moves list. You say on the web form where you want to move to and they contact you when renewals finish to get you moved. I did it last season and I'm sure they are doing it this season too ;)
ST holders on 22:08 - Mar 4 with 2296 viewsbuilthjack

ST holders on 22:02 - Mar 4 by pencoedjack

If you’d like that to be the reason Builthy I’ll say yes 👍

Can get a closer look at Oli Byers & McCay not joining the huddle as well

A better view of Pross too lol

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

ST holders on 22:26 - Mar 4 with 2244 viewsjackrabbit

I know of 2 seats in the front tier of the East, (back row) at the South End level with the penalty area. It is not close to the centre line though. It’s directly in line with the goalmouth action when Swans (usually) attack that goal in the second half.
ST holders on 08:31 - Mar 5 with 2064 viewsfelixstowe_jack

I have already changed my seat for next season in the East stand upper.
All you need to do is to pop down to the ticket office with your season ticket and proof of identity. There are quite a few single seats dotted around the east stand.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Login to get fewer ads

ST holders on 09:32 - Mar 5 with 1994 viewsvalleyboy

Come next season. The match would even be delayed if you turned up late as there will be so little supporters there

I have been at the Vetch when there was something like 1300 supporters there

Can see those attendances coming back in the not too distant future
ST holders on 09:38 - Mar 5 with 1979 viewsLeonWasGod

ST holders on 08:31 - Mar 5 by felixstowe_jack

All you need to do is to pop down to the ticket office with your season ticket and proof of identity. There are quite a few single seats dotted around the east stand.

Are you actually based in Felixstowe and come over regularly for the games?
ST holders on 09:50 - Mar 5 with 1962 viewsbuilthjack

ST holders on 09:32 - Mar 5 by valleyboy

Come next season. The match would even be delayed if you turned up late as there will be so little supporters there

I think around 11 -12000 season tickets will be sold.
They will do a recruitment drive come May.

ST holders on 09:50 - Mar 5 with 1962 viewsPhil_S

Comedy gold. Are you planning to go on tour soon?
ST holders on 09:50 - Mar 5 with 1962 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The lowest season average at Ninian park was recorded in the 1986—87 season with 2,856. Swansea's average was 5,183 that season.

Lowest ever gate at Legoland 4,194. That was in 2015.

Did you turn up to that one valleyboy

ST holders on 11:10 - Mar 5 with 1897 viewsvalleyboy

ST holders on 09:50 - Mar 5 by felixstowe_jack

The lowest season average at Ninian park was recorded in the 1986—87 season with 2,856. Swansea's average was 5,183 that season.

Lowest ever gate at Legoland 4,194. That was in 2015.

Did you turn up to that one valleyboy

Still the lowest gate at Cardiff was twice as much as the lowest gate in Swansea in 1976

I can give you another statistic to go with the ones you have just mentioned

This season the attendances at Cardiff are between 10k- 11k more in the Premier League than Swansea in the whole 8 years that Swansea were in that league
ST holders on 11:15 - Mar 5 with 1891 viewsvalleyboy

ST holders on 09:50 - Mar 5 by Phil_S

Comedy gold. Are you planning to go on tour soon?

Not comedy

I just think it will happen

No one thought back in the eighties when the Swans were within sight of winning the First Division that they would land back in the Fourth Division and only saved in the last day of the season of going out of the Football League

History has a nasty habit of repeating itself
ST holders on 11:23 - Mar 5 with 1877 viewsMrSwerve

ST holders on 11:10 - Mar 5 by valleyboy

Still the lowest gate at Cardiff was twice as much as the lowest gate in Swansea in 1976

I can give you another statistic to go with the ones you have just mentioned

This season the attendances at Cardiff are between 10k- 11k more in the Premier League than Swansea in the whole 8 years that Swansea were in that league

Bigger stadium holds more people shocker.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

ST holders on 11:32 - Mar 5 with 1857 viewsvalleyboy

ST holders on 11:23 - Mar 5 by MrSwerve

Bigger stadium holds more people shocker.

No shocker whatsoever

Swansea were in the Premier League for 8 years and only increased their capacity by a few hundred. By filling in at the corners

How pathetic is that
ST holders on 12:10 - Mar 5 with 1824 viewsfelixstowe_jack

How do you explain the shockingly low attendance odd 4100 in the new lego land?

ST holders on 12:16 - Mar 5 with 1815 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

ST holders on 11:32 - Mar 5 by valleyboy

No shocker whatsoever

Swansea were in the Premier League for 8 years and only increased their capacity by a few hundred. By filling in at the corners

How pathetic is that

We still have no sensory room either, despite BT offering to help pay for the development of such a room. It's pathetic, you're absolutely right regarding the lack of improvements to the stadium.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

ST holders on 12:34 - Mar 5 with 1797 viewsJackSomething

ST holders on 11:32 - Mar 5 by valleyboy

No shocker whatsoever

How pathetic is that

Our current financial circumstances would indicate that not expanding the stadium was one of the better decisions made during our years in the PL, so that's a particularly poor argument.

Are you looking forward to Cardiff's attendances dropping back to 20k next year when all your PL fans disappear? You'll be back to having Bristol City's manager taking the piss out of all your empty seats like last season.

The standard of WUM's these days are disappointingly poor. You and Dwight are far, far too obvious.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

ST holders on 12:47 - Mar 5 with 1769 viewsvalleyboy

ST holders on 12:34 - Mar 5 by JackSomething

Our current financial circumstances would indicate that not expanding the stadium was one of the better decisions made during our years in the PL, so that's a particularly poor argument.

Are you looking forward to Cardiff's attendances dropping back to 20k next year when all your PL fans disappear? You'll be back to having Bristol City's manager taking the piss out of all your empty seats like last season.

The standard of WUM's these days are disappointingly poor. You and Dwight are far, far too obvious.

Perhaps you need to use more of the grey matter and think a little bit more

Yes you are right that the stadium capacity was not increased as there is now no need for even a 21k capacity with a club with no ambition

And as for you saying about the financial problems. That was down to the idiot that most probably you worshiped at one time for the wasting of money in players he brought to Swansea

What makes you think that Cardiff will be in the Championship next season

Look at the history of clubs that are near the bottom of the Premier League at this stage of the season and how they then avoid relegation

You are just like so many Swansea supporters that I have met with over many years. That has this sour mentality against another Welsh club albeit Cardiff, Wrexham or Newport

How sad can you get
ST holders on 13:06 - Mar 5 with 1742 viewsvalleyboy

ST holders on 12:10 - Mar 5 by felixstowe_jack

How do you explain the shockingly low attendance odd 4100 in the new lego land?

Not that much worst than the 3 games played last season at the Liberty (not just the 1 as you mentioned ) against the likes of Wolves, Sheffield Wednesday and Notts County

I’ll tell you what. That 4100 attendance at Cardiff will be looking good in comparison what attendances there will be at the Liberty in the not to distant future

As I told Phil

History has a very nasty habit of repeating itself, especially now that the Yanks have no intention of putting money into Swansea, with them only interested in taking as much money out as they can

Don’t worry about Cardiff. They have an owner that’s committed to that club

Not like what’s happening in Swansea
ST holders on 13:18 - Mar 5 with 1720 viewsairedale

ST holders on 08:31 - Mar 5 by felixstowe_jack

I call the single seat season tickets BNM seasons.

Billie No Mates.
ST holders on 15:04 - Mar 5 with 1645 viewsvalleyboy

ST holders on 13:06 - Mar 5 by valleyboy

Not that much worst than the 3 games played last season at the Liberty (not just the 1 as you mentioned ) against the likes of Wolves, Sheffield Wednesday and Notts County

I’ll tell you what. That 4100 attendance at Cardiff will be looking good in comparison what attendances there will be at the Liberty in the not to distant future

As I told Phil

History has a very nasty habit of repeating itself, especially now that the Yanks have no intention of putting money into Swansea, with them only interested in taking as much money out as they can

Don’t worry about Cardiff. They have an owner that’s committed to that club

Not like what’s happening in Swansea

The other reason of course that I should have added to the last posting. Was that Cardiff fans had a dispute with Vincent Tan about the Red shirts

At least the Cardiff fans were prepared to show their disapproval to Vincent Tan about that matter. Not like yourself and so many other Swansea supporters, quite happily putting money into the pockets of owners that you so much despise
ST holders on 15:12 - Mar 5 with 1633 viewsTailGunner

ST holders on 15:04 - Mar 5 by valleyboy

The other reason of course that I should have added to the last posting. Was that Cardiff fans had a dispute with Vincent Tan about the Red shirts

At least the Cardiff fans were prepared to show their disapproval to Vincent Tan about that matter. Not like yourself and so many other Swansea supporters, quite happily putting money into the pockets of owners that you so much despise

Do you have any evidence of the American owners pocketing money?

Stick a link up there's a dear old boy.

They may be completely useless as owners but these are serious allegations you give, it's actually criminal.

So give us the proof or waddle off into the sunset eh?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024