Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Real Madrid fans should be kissing Bale's feet? 22:30 - Mar 4 with 5388 viewsBrynCartwright

We all know Bale is a tidy footballer, playing for a club with a very demanding fan-base expecting him to replace the goal supplying genius that is Ronaldo, but should they really be expected to kiss his feet..? ...I don't think so.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47444043

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Real Madrid fans should be kissing Bale's feet? on 22:00 - Mar 5 with 1383 viewsploppy

Brilliant performance by Ajax. RM look like they need a complete overhaul. Kroos was awful (has carried on his World Cup form), Ramos (although suspended) is a mistake waiting to happen these days, Bale's face doesn't fit, Courtois needs to shut up and get on with saving free kicks that go over his head. Good move by Ronaldo, in retrospect.
Real Madrid fans should be kissing Bale's feet? on 22:02 - Mar 5 with 1374 viewsDippy

Ajax were brilliant fair play.. Madrid going backwards

Poll: Cooper Out

Real Madrid fans should be kissing Bale's feet? on 22:12 - Mar 5 with 1353 viewssdh1412

Ramos got deliberately booked in the first leg so that he would miss this and be eligible for the Q/F.....that worked out well !!
Real Madrid fans should be kissing Bale's feet? on 23:42 - Mar 5 with 1278 viewsmajorraglan

Real Madrid fans should be kissing Bale's feet? on 22:12 - Mar 5 by sdh1412

Ramos got deliberately booked in the first leg so that he would miss this and be eligible for the Q/F.....that worked out well !!

That’s a great result for Ramos and Real Madrid.

I really despise Real Madrid (Bale apart) and it’s great to see them getting smashed at home. Looks like it’s going to be manager number 3 in the near future.
Real Madrid fans should be kissing Bale's feet? on 07:34 - Mar 6 with 1217 viewsSWANSEYE

If I were Bale I would say Fookem and come back to the Premiership where I am sure he would be welcomed rather than try and pander to that bunch for RM Fans
Real Madrid fans should be kissing Bale's feet? on 10:30 - Mar 6 with 1156 viewstheloneranger

He's injured again, and doubtful for the Slovakia match later this month!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Real Madrid fans should be kissing Bale's feet? on 12:16 - Mar 6 with 1101 viewsGreatBritton

Real Madrid fans should be kissing Bale's feet? on 17:37 - Mar 5 by GixerJack

Cut and paste this into the search bar or google Gareth Bale - Spanish interview.

Admittedly it might not be Spanish because I can't speak it but it Deffo foreign

Habla un pocito de espanol and I can understand Bale. Can't understand the interviewer though, he's too fast. It seems to me Bale has a similar grasp of Spanish to a number of foreign players' English. Enough to come out with the usual platitudes .
Anyone remember Paul Whitehouse's South American Geordie footballer being interviewed?
Real Madrid fans should be kissing Bale's feet? on 13:28 - Mar 6 with 1069 viewsJJJack

Real Madrid fans should be kissing Bale's feet? on 12:21 - Mar 5 by JackSomething

As Builth pointed out, he has done interviews in Spanish.

Marcelo and Courtois are the ones who have been having digs at him. Not sure about Marcelo, but it's widely-known that Courtois was a pain in the arse at Chelsea and they were glad to sell him at the right price. Ironically they were happy to have the more placid Kepa!

It's pretty obvious why some of the Madrid players are having public digs at him. He signed his last contract in 2016 while they were under a transfer ban and managed to squeeze them for £350k a week after tax, more than Ronaldo was getting. It's not surprising that he's not exactly Mr Popular in the dressing room in those circumstances.

Courtois getting found out as the pretty average keeper that he is. Marcelo not even making the squad much.More remarkably, Isco frozen out. Its an unhappy camp there and last night's result was catastrophic.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024