Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread 21:40 - Mar 5 with 36496 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 8 Mar 2019 19:07]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:56 - Mar 5 with 11862 viewsOldjack

Going to have to our best game of the season to get anything out of this one .They were the best team I've seen at the liberty this season

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:21 - Mar 5 with 11835 viewsbuilthjack

1-2

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 07:06 - Mar 6 with 11709 viewsJinxy

Doubtless Delia thinks this will be a piece of cake. This will be a toughie.
The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 09:04 - Mar 6 with 11646 viewsSwansea93

Pukki has basically got them promoted, free transfer what signing.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 10:02 - Mar 6 with 11610 viewsairedale

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 07:06 - Mar 6 by Jinxy

Doubtless Delia thinks this will be a piece of cake. This will be a toughie.

She’ll definitely think that us winning is pie in the sky.
The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:58 - Mar 6 with 11536 viewsJinxy

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 10:02 - Mar 6 by airedale

She’ll definitely think that us winning is pie in the sky.

… and if we get given a penalty it will be a recipe for disaster. I'll stop now.
The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:31 - Mar 6 with 11499 viewsLoyal

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:56 - Mar 5 by Oldjack

Going to have to our best game of the season to get anything out of this one .They were the best team I've seen at the liberty this season

Need to have the guile and luck of Millwall away and Sheffield United away as well. It can be done but ...

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:00 - Mar 6 with 11477 viewsAl_Bundy

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:31 - Mar 6 by Loyal

Need to have the guile and luck of Millwall away and Sheffield United away as well. It can be done but ...

I fear a Leeds away type scenario.. setting up with one of Potters mystery line ups sitting deep with our headless chicken defence trying deal with anything moving or aerial. Followed by going behind then kicking us into life a bit.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:25 - Mar 6 with 11446 viewsunion_jack

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:00 - Mar 6 by Al_Bundy

I fear a Leeds away type scenario.. setting up with one of Potters mystery line ups sitting deep with our headless chicken defence trying deal with anything moving or aerial. Followed by going behind then kicking us into life a bit.

Sounds familiar😄

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:41 - Mar 6 with 11330 viewssainthelens

Next 3 are bit of a nitemare to get any result. Citeh game will be an anhilation, so I'm going for a draw at West Brom sandwiched in between 2 heavy beatings.
The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 00:16 - Mar 7 with 10992 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

If Manchester United can go to Paris with ten or eleven first team players missing and win 3-1, we should be able to go to Norwich and get a result.

I suspect we'll lose however.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 09:12 - Mar 7 with 10842 viewsLoyal

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 00:16 - Mar 7 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

If Manchester United can go to Paris with ten or eleven first team players missing and win 3-1, we should be able to go to Norwich and get a result.

You forget the vast number of players already missing.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 10:29 - Mar 7 with 10798 viewsowainglyndwr

Does anybody know how many tickets we have sold for this match ?
It's hell of a long journey for a live Friday night game
The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:28 - Mar 7 with 10641 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 00:16 - Mar 7 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Yes, because the two are so obviously linked .

I know you only do it for attention, but the purpose of trolling is normally to make other people look stupid.
The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:13 - Mar 7 with 10516 viewsjackharris

150 to 250 tops...

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 00:07 - Mar 8 with 10182 viewsLoyal

Builth mun, numbers ?

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:14 - Mar 8 with 9698 viewsGlyn1

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 00:07 - Mar 8 by Loyal

Builth mun, numbers ?

Putting the result aside, if I was a neutral this is a match that I'd look forward to watching. Two passing teams both with fragile defences, lovely.

[Post edited 8 Mar 2019 14:15]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:18 - Mar 8 with 9626 viewsLoyal

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:14 - Mar 8 by Glyn1

Putting the result aside, if I was a neutral this is a match that I'd look forward to watching. Two passing teams both with fragile defences, lovely.

[Post edited 8 Mar 2019 14:15]

4-4 draws. Not good !

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:43 - Mar 8 with 9587 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 00:07 - Mar 8 by Loyal

Builth mun, numbers ?

327 by midday today, but it's pay on the day, so a few from dewn seouf may turn up. A few from Den Haag will be there.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:50 - Mar 8 with 9477 views1964white

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:00 - Mar 6 by Al_Bundy

Hopefully your lads will be better tonight than when you played us at ER

Good luck Swansea

Someone will surely stop their run
The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:53 - Mar 8 with 9470 viewsDippy

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:50 - Mar 8 by 1964white

Hopefully your lads will be better tonight than when you played us at ER

Good luck Swansea

Someone will surely stop their run

If we get a point it'll be miraculous.. A comfy home win would be my bet.. we're just not good enough IMO.

Poll: Cooper Out

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:31 - Mar 8 with 9394 viewsAl_Bundy

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:13 - Mar 7 by jackharris

150 to 250 tops...

Has to be said that must be the worst view in the ground. How dare clubs not give away fans pivotal views behind the goal
The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:37 - Mar 8 with 9379 viewsAl_Bundy

I think we have a chance tonight... Not sure Norwich will be ready for the McKay selection.
The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:39 - Mar 8 with 9372 viewsmonmouth

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:31 - Mar 8 by Al_Bundy

Has to be said that must be the worst view in the ground. How dare clubs not give away fans pivotal views behind the goal

Should be a good view for those standing in the net mind.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:40 - Mar 8 with 9367 viewsLoyal

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:43 - Mar 8 by builthjack

327 by midday today, but it's pay on the day, so a few from dewn seouf may turn up. A few from Den Haag will be there.

That's a very decent number, heading towards 500 displays our support is the best in Wales by far.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024