Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is there light at the end of the tunnel 08:26 - Mar 8 with 2849 viewshomeiswheretrundleis

BLACKPOOL
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football
Is there light at the end of the tunnel on 12:08 - Mar 8 with 2746 viewsSgorioFruit

well i'll be doing a blackpool,
i'll be back once the americans have gone

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Is there light at the end of the tunnel on 12:38 - Mar 8 with 2718 viewsjasper_T

Comparing our situation to Blackpool's is ridiculous.
Is there light at the end of the tunnel on 12:54 - Mar 8 with 2687 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Is there light at the end of the tunnel on 12:08 - Mar 8 by SgorioFruit

What's the plan after the Americans leave? The next owners presumably will want to run the club within its means as well. Will you then boycott again when you find out they won't be pumping hundreds of millions in either?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Is there light at the end of the tunnel on 12:55 - Mar 8 with 2687 viewsFireboy2

Is there light at the end of the tunnel on 12:38 - Mar 8 by jasper_T

Comparing our situation to Blackpool's is ridiculous.

It might be worse jasper as our owners are far more astute than the thick as mince oystons

And we dont have a belakon to sue the owners, we have the trust who dont have the money that belakon has
Is there light at the end of the tunnel on 13:16 - Mar 8 with 2664 viewsjasper_T

Is there light at the end of the tunnel on 12:55 - Mar 8 by Fireboy2

It might be worse jasper as our owners are far more astute than the thick as mince oystons

And we dont have a belakon to sue the owners, we have the trust who dont have the money that belakon has

One of the Oystons is a convicted rapist so our owners probably aren't worse tbh.

They haven't sued elderly supporters and they don't have a history of dodgy property deals. A sense of perspective, please.

The bad decisions at our football club don't compare to what Blackpool have had to deal with.
Is there light at the end of the tunnel on 13:50 - Mar 8 with 2616 viewsFireboy2

Is there light at the end of the tunnel on 13:16 - Mar 8 by jasper_T

One of the Oystons is a convicted rapist so our owners probably aren't worse tbh.

They haven't sued elderly supporters and they don't have a history of dodgy property deals. A sense of perspective, please.

The bad decisions at our football club don't compare to what Blackpool have had to deal with.

I did say they are more astute than the oystons, far cleverer so they probably wont sue any oaps

And i do have a sense of perspective, its called an opinion and imo it MIGHT get as bad as blackpool.

Lets hope not eh.

Btw blackpool have sold out for tomorrows game with southend, over 16k blackpool fans, thats around 14k that have returned, good on em i say, they deserve their club back after the sh!t they have been through.
Is there light at the end of the tunnel on 14:08 - Mar 8 with 2591 viewsLeonWasGod

Is there light at the end of the tunnel on 13:50 - Mar 8 by Fireboy2

I did say they are more astute than the oystons, far cleverer so they probably wont sue any oaps

And i do have a sense of perspective, its called an opinion and imo it MIGHT get as bad as blackpool.

Lets hope not eh.

Btw blackpool have sold out for tomorrows game with southend, over 16k blackpool fans, thats around 14k that have returned, good on em i say, they deserve their club back after the sh!t they have been through.

There's nothing to suggest that our owners are behaving in the same way the Oystons did. And I suspect anyone who went around claiming they were could end up in a bit of trouble.

People are rightly pissed off with the way the takeover was conducted and how the Americans and sellouts have strung along the trust. That needs to be settled in court.

But in running the club, nothing's happening that you wouldn't expect to happen for a club our size without a sugar daddy. People may not like the strategy of trying to balance the books, but that doesn't mean it's immoral/illegal.
Is there light at the end of the tunnel on 15:17 - Mar 8 with 2541 viewsLoyal

Is there light at the end of the tunnel on 14:08 - Mar 8 by LeonWasGod

There's nothing to suggest that our owners are behaving in the same way the Oystons did. And I suspect anyone who went around claiming they were could end up in a bit of trouble.

People are rightly pissed off with the way the takeover was conducted and how the Americans and sellouts have strung along the trust. That needs to be settled in court.

But in running the club, nothing's happening that you wouldn't expect to happen for a club our size without a sugar daddy. People may not like the strategy of trying to balance the books, but that doesn't mean it's immoral/illegal.

Then they should open up the books instead of hiding them.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

Is there light at the end of the tunnel on 19:13 - Mar 8 with 2432 viewsBadlands

Bye-bye.
Enjoy Man U on the tele or will it be New Ninian?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Is there light at the end of the tunnel on 19:18 - Mar 8 with 2423 viewsSgorioFruit

Is there light at the end of the tunnel on 19:13 - Mar 8 by Badlands

Bye-bye.
Enjoy Man U on the tele or will it be New Ninian?

Hwyl fawr

And it’s going to be Cwmamman Utd actually.

Come on the lads

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Is there light at the end of the tunnel on 19:47 - Mar 8 with 2388 viewsLeonWasGod

Is there light at the end of the tunnel on 15:17 - Mar 8 by Loyal

To the Trust? Agreed. I’m not saying there’s definitely not a problem, just that what we’re doing is what I’d expected if we need to balance the books. There was nothing obviously wrong in the last set of public accounts. The next set will be interesting.
Is there light at the end of the tunnel on 20:23 - Mar 8 with 2357 viewsDr_Winston

Is there light at the end of the tunnel on 19:47 - Mar 8 by LeonWasGod

To the Trust? Agreed. I’m not saying there’s definitely not a problem, just that what we’re doing is what I’d expected if we need to balance the books. There was nothing obviously wrong in the last set of public accounts. The next set will be interesting.

Withholding detailed financial information is just stupid if there's nothing to hide.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Is there light at the end of the tunnel on 20:36 - Mar 8 with 2341 viewsjasper_T

Is there light at the end of the tunnel on 20:23 - Mar 8 by Dr_Winston

Withholding detailed financial information is just stupid if there's nothing to hide.

Putting detailed financial information into the public sphere is similarly stupid.
Is there light at the end of the tunnel on 20:56 - Mar 8 with 2311 viewsDr_Winston

Is there light at the end of the tunnel on 20:36 - Mar 8 by jasper_T

Putting detailed financial information into the public sphere is similarly stupid.

Releasing it to the Trust is not putting it "into the public sphere".

As far as I'm concerned cutting costs and running the club on its own income without subsidy is an admirable ambition. I do however have a problem with the utterly f*cking stupid way they've gone about certain things in the past, and continue to do so now.

Refusing to allow a major shareholder in the club full access to financial information is just fuelling the flames.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Is there light at the end of the tunnel on 21:30 - Mar 8 with 2293 viewshydraulicjack

Me too

********************TRUST NO-ONE************************

Is there light at the end of the tunnel on 17:16 - Mar 9 with 2131 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Is there light at the end of the tunnel on 20:36 - Mar 8 by jasper_T

It is company law. Accounts have to lodged at companies house where the public can view them.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Is there light at the end of the tunnel on 17:25 - Mar 9 with 2122 viewsrockinjk

Is there light at the end of the tunnel on 21:30 - Mar 8 by hydraulicjack

Me too

#metoo
Is there light at the end of the tunnel on 17:54 - Mar 9 with 2099 viewsFlashberryjack

Is there light at the end of the tunnel on 15:17 - Mar 8 by Loyal

Some things take longer to cook than others.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Is there light at the end of the tunnel on 18:04 - Mar 9 with 2089 viewssainthelens

Is there light at the end of the tunnel on 14:08 - Mar 8 by LeonWasGod

Why and how would anyone end up in a bit of trouble?
Is there light at the end of the tunnel on 18:10 - Mar 9 with 2083 viewsjasper_T

Is there light at the end of the tunnel on 17:16 - Mar 9 by felixstowe_jack

It is company law. Accounts have to lodged at companies house where the public can view them.

Those limited sets of accounts aren't being withheld.

Shareholders have a statutory right to more detailed annual accounts than companies house demands. The Trust also sees monthly management accounts.
Is there light at the end of the tunnel on 18:57 - Mar 9 with 2049 viewswaynekerr55

Is there light at the end of the tunnel on 20:56 - Mar 8 by Dr_Winston

Releasing it to the Trust is not putting it "into the public sphere".

As far as I'm concerned cutting costs and running the club on its own income without subsidy is an admirable ambition. I do however have a problem with the utterly f*cking stupid way they've gone about certain things in the past, and continue to do so now.

Refusing to allow a major shareholder in the club full access to financial information is just fuelling the flames.

Correct - whilst also spunking money on paying Laurel and Hardy (Jenkins and Dineen).

Jenkins' colossal transfer fúck ups have played just as much of a role in putting us in this mess

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024