Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
To be the best.... 16:45 - Mar 8 with 687 viewsSwansIndependent

To be the best.... 8th Mar 2019 12:40
Well they do say to be the best you have to beat the best and whilst a Swans win this evening won't necessarily make us the best it will mean that we have beaten the division's top team in what is probably our toughest test of the season. 0

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
To be the best.... on 19:08 - Mar 8 with 560 viewsGaryjack

A workmate placed £180 on PSG to win on Weds. Instead of learning from his mistake and moving on, he is attempting to get his money back tonight by placing £500 on Norwich to win!
He's worked 60 hours this week (20 hours overtime), so if we get something from this game, he would have done that for nothing.
Though as i said to him, "it really doesn't matter if you win anyway mate, because if your gambling to that extreme, you're money ain't yours, you're just borrowing it off the bookie"!
To be the best.... on 19:43 - Mar 8 with 496 viewsMrSwerve

To be the best.... on 19:08 - Mar 8 by Garyjack

A workmate placed £180 on PSG to win on Weds. Instead of learning from his mistake and moving on, he is attempting to get his money back tonight by placing £500 on Norwich to win!
He's worked 60 hours this week (20 hours overtime), so if we get something from this game, he would have done that for nothing.
Though as i said to him, "it really doesn't matter if you win anyway mate, because if your gambling to that extreme, you're money ain't yours, you're just borrowing it off the bookie"!

Tell your mate he has a problem!

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

To be the best.... on 19:46 - Mar 8 with 490 viewsGaryjack

To be the best.... on 19:43 - Mar 8 by MrSwerve

Tell your mate he has a problem!

You don't think i didn't?
To be the best.... on 23:18 - Mar 8 with 378 viewshobo

To be the best.... on 19:08 - Mar 8 by Garyjack

Tell your mate very well done from me
To be the best.... on 23:27 - Mar 8 with 372 viewsbonymine

To be the best.... on 23:18 - Mar 8 by hobo

Tell your mate very well done from me

It’ll never last ....the Bookie ALWAYS has the last laugh over MUG Punters

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024