Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Could Swansea fans learn from what has happened in Blackpool 13:16 - Mar 9 with 1239 viewsvalleyboy

Today is a momentous day for thousands of Blackpool fans

In that they will be returning today to see their first game in four years

What I will say to them, is well done. In that they had the stomach to stand up to an owner they didn’t want running and ruining their club

Could Swansea fans learn from what has happened in Blackpool on 13:27 - Mar 9 with 932 viewsTailGunner

Are you going senile old boy??

Google Tony Petty.
Could Swansea fans learn from what has happened in Blackpool on 13:36 - Mar 9 with 907 viewsvalleyboy

Could Swansea fans learn from what has happened in Blackpool on 13:27 - Mar 9 by TailGunner

Are you going senile old boy??

Google Tony Petty.

That was 11 + years ago

When Swansea fans had a bit of fight in them

Not what’s happening today would you not say

Look at the attendances these days

Only around 3k down of when Swansea were in the Premier League

The Yanks are laughing their heads off, in that they can see they can get away with anything they want to do with Swansea and still their fans won’t do nothing to stop them
Could Swansea fans learn from what has happened in Blackpool on 13:42 - Mar 9 with 888 viewsTailGunner

Could Swansea fans learn from what has happened in Blackpool on 13:36 - Mar 9 by valleyboy

That was 11 + years ago

The Yanks are laughing their heads off, in that they can see they can get away with anything they want to do with Swansea and still their fans won’t do nothing to stop them

Again....facts are relevant here.
15500 season tickets were sold before relegation.
Could Swansea fans learn from what has happened in Blackpool on 13:46 - Mar 9 with 875 viewsDarran

Could Swansea fans learn from what has happened in Blackpool on 13:36 - Mar 9 by valleyboy

That was 11 + years ago

How do you buy this lot out like Petty was bought out then?

Go on we’re all ears.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Could Swansea fans learn from what has happened in Blackpool on 14:01 - Mar 9 with 853 viewsChief

That was 11 + years ago

What have you done to get rid of them then?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Could Swansea fans learn from what has happened in Blackpool on 14:13 - Mar 9 with 843 viewsvalleyboy

Could Swansea fans learn from what has happened in Blackpool on 13:42 - Mar 9 by TailGunner

Again....facts are relevant here.
15500 season tickets were sold before relegation.

And supporters were dull enough to think that Swansea were not going to be relegated????

Even a couple of weeks ago I read on another forum, that someone living and working in London had already paid for next season ticket just to save £30

You are never going to remove the Yanks, until they think it’s time to go and probably by then, have left Swansea financially in a mess

The financial position will be to some extent better known, when last year financial results will be published

But that will only be up to the end of June last year.

Although the people that look into these end of year financial returns for a living, will have a better picture of how Swansea are doing and the dept they are in

Remember the 27 that invested the £60 million will be wanting a return on their investment and will be looking at something like a 10% return if not more

That sort of return with hedge funds is what is expected
Could Swansea fans learn from what has happened in Blackpool on 14:14 - Mar 9 with 840 viewsvalleyboy

Could Swansea fans learn from what has happened in Blackpool on 14:01 - Mar 9 by Chief

What have you done to get rid of them then?

Done like thousands of Blackpool fans did and stayed away
Could Swansea fans learn from what has happened in Blackpool on 14:23 - Mar 9 with 823 viewsChief

Could Swansea fans learn from what has happened in Blackpool on 14:14 - Mar 9 by valleyboy

Done like thousands of Blackpool fans did and stayed away

Stayed away and gone to support our rivals instead?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Login to get fewer ads

Could Swansea fans learn from what has happened in Blackpool on 14:33 - Mar 9 with 812 viewsTailGunner

Could Swansea fans learn from what has happened in Blackpool on 14:13 - Mar 9 by valleyboy

And supporters were dull enough to think that Swansea were not going to be relegated????

Even a couple of weeks ago I read on another forum, that someone living and working in London had already paid for next season ticket just to save £30

You are never going to remove the Yanks, until they think it’s time to go and probably by then, have left Swansea financially in a mess

The financial position will be to some extent better known, when last year financial results will be published

But that will only be up to the end of June last year.

Although the people that look into these end of year financial returns for a living, will have a better picture of how Swansea are doing and the dept they are in

Remember the 27 that invested the £60 million will be wanting a return on their investment and will be looking at something like a 10% return if not more

That sort of return with hedge funds is what is expected

You have no idea how this works do you..

There is no evidence of them taking a penny out. If you have any please share it. When there is it changes everything.

At present you are just making stupid clueless comments, over and over.

The fact is They just have no money and lied from the start. No use to us at all, but that's where we are.

So you want to financially strangle the club to kill it & start again in L2 or even lower, because if this?
Could Swansea fans learn from what has happened in Blackpool on 14:34 - Mar 9 with 806 viewsvalleyboy

Could Swansea fans learn from what has happened in Blackpool on 14:23 - Mar 9 by Chief

Stayed away and gone to support our rivals instead?

If that is what you think. Then that’s up to you

When you have done something in the region of over 80 games a season, watching Swansea Sometimes the full total number of games over the 30 years I have been watching Swansea full time

Then you will have something to be proud of

I have been told many times that I’m not a Swansea fan because in what I I have done

But I came to the conclusion that if I did not do what I have done. There will be no Swansea City to support in the future

What money was given to Petty will be loose change in my opinion, to what debt the Yanks will leave Swansea in
Could Swansea fans learn from what has happened in Blackpool on 14:39 - Mar 9 with 795 viewsDarran

Could Swansea fans learn from what has happened in Blackpool on 14:34 - Mar 9 by valleyboy

When you have done something in the region of over 80 games a season, watching Swansea Sometimes the full total number of games over the 30 years I have been watching Swansea full time

I have been told many times that I’m not a Swansea fan because in what I I have done

But I came to the conclusion that if I did not do what I have done. There will be no Swansea City to support in the future

What money was given to Petty will be loose change in my opinion, to what debt the Yanks will leave Swansea in

Over 80 Swans games a season?

Fuçk my eyes.
[Post edited 9 Mar 2019 14:40]

Could Swansea fans learn from what has happened in Blackpool on 14:42 - Mar 9 with 787 viewssainthelens

Could Swansea fans learn from what has happened in Blackpool on 14:34 - Mar 9 by valleyboy

Just fck off you boring cvnt.
Could Swansea fans learn from what has happened in Blackpool on 14:49 - Mar 9 with 776 viewsairedale

Could Swansea fans learn from what has happened in Blackpool on 14:42 - Mar 9 by sainthelens

Just fck off you boring cvnt.

Don’t hide behind words Saint, speak your mind mun.
Could Swansea fans learn from what has happened in Blackpool on 14:54 - Mar 9 with 764 viewsTailGunner

Why don't you watch Swansea just away then?
No cash to the yanks that way.

Your mad opinions would at least carry a little weight then
Could Swansea fans learn from what has happened in Blackpool on 14:55 - Mar 9 with 755 viewsThe_E20

Could Swansea fans learn from what has happened in Blackpool on 14:33 - Mar 9 by TailGunner

There is no evidence of them taking a penny out. If you have any please share it. When there is it changes everything.

The fact is They just have no money and lied from the start. No use to us at all, but that's where we are.

So you want to financially strangle the club to kill it & start again in L2 or even lower, because if this?

I agree with most of that. People don’t need proof, they are having great fun making unsubstantiated claims.

Where did they lie though?
Could Swansea fans learn from what has happened in Blackpool on 15:08 - Mar 9 with 737 viewsvalleyboy

Could Swansea fans learn from what has happened in Blackpool on 14:33 - Mar 9 by TailGunner

“You have no idea how this works do you”

Besides someone close to me being a financial accountant. I’m sure that when the end of the year results are published. There will be a certain poster that post on here, that will give a better analysis of the debt

You don’t need much of a brain to see that money must be taken out to pay the interest to the 27 investors that put the money into buying out Swansea in the first place

Or do you think that these investors put the money iin didn’t Want any return on their investment

Put this way in you saying “I want to strangle the club and start again in Division Two”

That would be better than having no club at all I would say

You once said you remember me from another forum

That was at least 5 years ago and if you bothered to read my posts. I was saying then that the likes of Jenkins and Morgan would sell the club if they could get around the Trust objections

Which they did of course

What was most of the replies then

They wouldn’t sell the club as they are truly Swansea supporters and would never sell Swansea City
Could Swansea fans learn from what has happened in Blackpool on 15:13 - Mar 9 with 724 viewsDarran

Can we get back to the ‘over 80 Swans games a season’ bit please?

Could Swansea fans learn from what has happened in Blackpool on 15:13 - Mar 9 with 718 viewsThe_E20

Could Swansea fans learn from what has happened in Blackpool on 15:08 - Mar 9 by valleyboy

“You have no idea how this works do you”

Besides someone close to me being a financial accountant. I’m sure that when the end of the year results are published. There will be a certain poster that post on here, that will give a better analysis of the debt

You don’t need much of a brain to see that money must be taken out to pay the interest to the 27 investors that put the money into buying out Swansea in the first place

Or do you think that these investors put the money iin didn’t Want any return on their investment

Put this way in you saying “I want to strangle the club and start again in Division Two”

That would be better than having no club at all I would say

You once said you remember me from another forum

That was at least 5 years ago and if you bothered to read my posts. I was saying then that the likes of Jenkins and Morgan would sell the club if they could get around the Trust objections

Which they did of course

What was most of the replies then

They wouldn’t sell the club as they are truly Swansea supporters and would never sell Swansea City

Of course they want a return. Like most share purchases, that usually comes upon sale of them. In some circumstances you get a dividend if a profit is posted. Neither of those things have been issued as of yet, and neither are likely to be for quite some time.
Could Swansea fans learn from what has happened in Blackpool on 15:16 - Mar 9 with 719 viewsTailGunner

Could Swansea fans learn from what has happened in Blackpool on 15:13 - Mar 9 by The_E20

Of course they want a return. Like most share purchases, that usually comes upon sale of them. In some circumstances you get a dividend if a profit is posted. Neither of those things have been issued as of yet, and neither are likely to be for quite some time.

Exactly.

They cannot take dividends until they make profit.
They are clueless and have been sold a dead dream. The only way they will make profit is by selling the club at a profit.

Not going to happen.
Could Swansea fans learn from what has happened in Blackpool on 15:26 - Mar 9 with 708 viewsvalleyboy

Could Swansea fans learn from what has happened in Blackpool on 15:13 - Mar 9 by The_E20

The key word in your last posting is “usually”

You are not the same person that used to agree with what someone I know used to say

Everyone will have to some extent a better picture of what is happening when the the end of year financial accounts will be published

Last years accounts was published on the 28th February

The previous years accounts was published on the 2nd of March

This years accounts have not been published and most probably not for a few weeks yet

I wonder why
Could Swansea fans learn from what has happened in Blackpool on 15:40 - Mar 9 with 689 viewsThe_E20

Could Swansea fans learn from what has happened in Blackpool on 15:16 - Mar 9 by TailGunner

Exactly.

They cannot take dividends until they make profit.
They are clueless and have been sold a dead dream. The only way they will make profit is by selling the club at a profit.

Not going to happen.

I believe they have multiple investments together, this is just one. The way people talk about it is as if this is the be all and end all in their lives. Some of them probably own as little as 1%.

People are just being very silly about it all because now Jenkins has gone they need a new focal point to their moaning, they have just created this one out of thin air with the fall back of “I don’t have any proof right now”.

It’s pathetic and tiresome, it really is.
Could Swansea fans learn from what has happened in Blackpool on 16:36 - Mar 9 with 646 viewsvalleyboy

Could Swansea fans learn from what has happened in Blackpool on 15:40 - Mar 9 by The_E20

I believe they have multiple investments together, this is just one. The way people talk about it is as if this is the be all and end all in their lives. Some of them probably own as little as 1%.

People are just being very silly about it all because now Jenkins has gone they need a new focal point to their moaning, they have just created this one out of thin air with the fall back of “I don’t have any proof right now”.

It’s pathetic and tiresome, it really is.

I’ll have to log this posting and bring it up in a few time or whenever last years finacial results come out

I’m sure I’m going to have a laugh
Could Swansea fans learn from what has happened in Blackpool on 11:48 - Mar 10 with 480 viewscontroversial_jack

Our fans won't do anything. They will still buy their halftime pint of piss and greasy burgers, still buy merchandise and continue putting money into the back accounts of the hedge funders. We are going to deserve everything that's coming to us unless we see a big turnaround of intention by the owners, but I wouldn't bank on it
Could Swansea fans learn from what has happened in Blackpool on 13:20 - Mar 10 with 442 viewsLoyal

That was 11 + years ago

I'm glad you don't do my accounts, 11 years, jeez.
But then again dont suppose you were there.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Could Swansea fans learn from what has happened in Blackpool on 13:24 - Mar 10 with 436 viewsBadlands

Could Swansea fans learn from what has happened in Blackpool on 13:46 - Mar 9 by Darran

How do you buy this lot out like Petty was bought out then?

Go on we’re all ears.

There is a bit of a difference between £1 and £60,000,000.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024