Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well done Southampton. 18:11 - Mar 9 with 2842 viewslonglostjack

Excellent win.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Well done Southampton. on 18:23 - Mar 9 with 1852 viewsdickythorpe

Yes. As we well remember nobody does anyone any favours in the PL
Well done Southampton. on 18:31 - Mar 9 with 1823 viewsmonmouth

And it means despite the win the laughing boys are still bottom three. Oh dear, never mind. Now they have 8 games of which 5 are away including both Manchester clubs and Liverpool and Chelsea at home.

They will stay up though. Their spawny last minute wins mean they should be on about 22-22 points and gone. Instead they are there or thereabouts. Dame fortune is lookin after them.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Well done Southampton. on 18:34 - Mar 9 with 1816 viewslifelong

Huddersfield and Fulham surely gone now, still fairly tight for the 3rd club to fall through the trap door. Some huge games coming up between the bottom clubs.
Well done Southampton. on 18:42 - Mar 9 with 1792 viewssainthelens

Well done Southampton. on 18:31 - Mar 9 by monmouth

And it means despite the win the laughing boys are still bottom three. Oh dear, never mind. Now they have 8 games of which 5 are away including both Manchester clubs and Liverpool and Chelsea at home.

They will stay up though. Their spawny last minute wins mean they should be on about 22-22 points and gone. Instead they are there or thereabouts. Dame fortune is lookin after them.

Their last game is at Old Trafford. If by some fluke they are still in contention, they'll need a win there.
Good night and see you next season.
Well done Southampton. on 18:44 - Mar 9 with 1775 viewslifelong

Well done Southampton. on 18:31 - Mar 9 by monmouth

I thought they played well today and were good value for their win, the 3 games they have against Brighton, Burnley and Palace are their chance of staying up.
Well done Southampton. on 18:57 - Mar 9 with 1730 viewsraynor94

Well done Southampton. on 18:44 - Mar 9 by lifelong

I thought they played well today and were good value for their win, the 3 games they have against Brighton, Burnley and Palace are their chance of staying up.

Agreed, and with 9 games to go, they have given themselves every chance

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Well done Southampton. on 19:07 - Mar 9 with 1694 viewsplasjack

Well done Southampton. on 18:57 - Mar 9 by raynor94

No chance, have you seen their remaining fixtures, majority of them away, and their home ones are even worse, plus their G/D is bottom three standard.
Well done Southampton. on 19:11 - Mar 9 with 1688 viewsunion_jack

From what I’m watching now, their chances of staying up are far far better than us beating Man City.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Login to get fewer ads

Well done Southampton. on 19:24 - Mar 9 with 1644 viewslonglostjack

It would be heartbreaking if they were to go down on the final day of the season.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Well done Southampton. on 20:20 - Mar 9 with 1560 viewsBluebird

Well done Southampton. on 19:24 - Mar 9 by longlostjack

It would be heartbreaking if they were to go down on the final day of the season.

We will be down to do the derby double. The yanks will sell your main players in the summer so don't get to cocky about us.
Well done Southampton. on 20:32 - Mar 9 with 1527 viewssainthelens

Well done Southampton. on 20:20 - Mar 9 by Bluebird

We will be down to do the derby double. The yanks will sell your main players in the summer so don't get to cocky about us.

As a giant of a club you should always be doing the double over us.
Well done Southampton. on 20:34 - Mar 9 with 1522 viewsplasjack

The only double you will do is relegation and a further relegation.
Well done Southampton. on 20:39 - Mar 9 with 1504 viewsraynor94

Well done Southampton. on 20:34 - Mar 9 by plasjack

The only double you will do is relegation and a further relegation.

Seriously, what a stupid post, if they do come down, they'll be starting in a far stronger position than us

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Well done Southampton. on 20:45 - Mar 9 with 1486 viewsheadcleaner

If they go down I expect Colin The 2@ to retire which will leave them managerless their best players being the Spaniard and arter will be back at their parent clubs and no doubt one or two will be billy big balls and think they should stay in the prem. I expect them to be mid-table next season something I imagine we will dream about if the yanks flog anything not nailed down this coming summer so sure a double might well be on the cards but football doesn't always play out like that does it.
Well done Southampton. on 20:50 - Mar 9 with 1464 viewsplasjack

Well done Southampton. on 20:39 - Mar 9 by raynor94

Seriously, what a stupid post, if they do come down, they'll be starting in a far stronger position than us

Most of their squad are geriatric and will cost to replace.
Well done Southampton. on 20:58 - Mar 9 with 1439 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Tan will use £50,000,000 of your TV money to pay back some of the £79,000,000 you owe him. The other £39,000,000 will come from next season's parachute money.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Well done Southampton. on 22:09 - Mar 9 with 1336 viewsmajorraglan

Well done Southampton. on 20:39 - Mar 9 by raynor94

Raynor, I agree with you on this. I am not really bothered about Cardiff and my concern is about Swansea, but I always try and give a balanced and honest opinion so here goes.

Cardiff do have debts and were in a much worse position a few years ago than they are now. They don’t appear to have splashed the cash about this time like they did last time and I seem to recall reading in the Western Fail that during their last season the Championship they had a wage bill of between £20 and £25m. If they have kept their wages to a similar level, VT will be able to put a fair chunk of what’s left from the PL TV money towards their debts. The halving of the TV Money to parachute payments shouldn’t affect them that much IF they haven’t allowed their wage bill to rise significantly and if they shouldn’t have to sell players to balance the books unless players want to move on. Years ago Swans fans used to take the p.... out of Cardiff and Tan referring to him as Agent Tan, looking at things now over the last 4/5 years I think he’s been better owner than “In Huw we trust” Jenkins.

Cardiff have surpassed what I expected them to achieve, I honestly expected them to struggle to get 20 odd points. TBH Potter and the Swans have exceeded my expectations, after the deadline day sales in August I thought Potter and the team would struggle to stay out of the relegation zone, but to be fair to Potter and his young charges they have proved me (and I dare say a lot of others) wrong. If Swansea can keep the bulk of the squad, get some backing off the owners (and I don’t mean crazy spending) add a few tidy new players then they could do well next year.
Well done Southampton. on 00:07 - Mar 10 with 1257 viewsTNT

Crawl back to your own board you prik.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Well done Southampton. on 00:09 - Mar 10 with 1249 viewsTNT

Well done Southampton. on 18:57 - Mar 9 by raynor94

Here's hoping, eh Rayns?

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Well done Southampton. on 00:14 - Mar 10 with 1236 viewsJonathans_coat

I just wish that the premier league had so many dreadful sides last season. We were pretty poor but we may well have stayed up this season. Look at Huddersfield and Fulham, 7 wins between them! Cardiff have 8 ffs!
Well done Southampton. on 00:54 - Mar 10 with 1202 viewsLoyal

Seven seasons. One major trophy, massive euopa cup run.
A team littered with internationals, 50 million pound transfers ...

We had our time but if you are going to have your time, spend it well with memories.

You need three wins just to be in with a chance of staying up.
The double 😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Well done Southampton. on 04:02 - Mar 10 with 1158 viewsjack247

You would still lose your best couple of players if you went down, small clubs invariably do on relegation. Even if it’s not a financial necessity, if the likes of Bamba (may not happen now he’s injured) have solid seasons, PL clubs will want them and they’ll want to go.

It is a bit of a concern though, I doubt your cloggers would do the double over our current team, but I’ve no idea what shape we will be in by the end of August.
Well done Southampton. on 09:52 - Mar 10 with 1043 viewsSgorioFruit

Well done Southampton. on 00:14 - Mar 10 by Jonathans_coat

I just wish that the premier league had so many dreadful sides last season. We were pretty poor but we may well have stayed up this season. Look at Huddersfield and Fulham, 7 wins between them! Cardiff have 8 ffs!

I Know right
But for us to beat arsenal and liverpool in the same week which moved us up to 13th in the league I think, and then for us to literally just give up afterwards. Well what a complete disgrace. Deserved to go down.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Well done Southampton. on 10:17 - Mar 10 with 1014 viewsmonmouth

Speaking of Cardiff I was there yesterday. It Is going downhill fast, and I’m not happy about that. All that money and the centre was seriously rough, underage drinkers, yobby behaviour, down and outs begging, empty units, barely anyone shopping, shit and dire. Reminded me of Northampton with better shops.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Well done Southampton. on 10:29 - Mar 10 with 990 viewstaffpunk

Well done Southampton. on 10:17 - Mar 10 by monmouth

Speaking of Cardiff I was there yesterday. It Is going downhill fast, and I’m not happy about that. All that money and the centre was seriously rough, underage drinkers, yobby behaviour, down and outs begging, empty units, barely anyone shopping, shit and dire. Reminded me of Northampton with better shops.

The amount of people sleeping rough there is astonishing, and who would have thought five years ago that there would be so many empty shops on Queen Street. Sad to see.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024