Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New chairman - Trevor Birch? 21:23 - Mar 9 with 40549 viewsNeathJack

[Post edited 9 Mar 2019 21:27]
New chairman - Trevor Birch? on 08:11 - Mar 10 with 2444 viewswaynekerr55

New chairman - Trevor Birch? on 08:06 - Mar 10 by TrustPanickingAgain

Why is everyone pretending to clarify my points by making points I havent even made?

Seems odd.

If you are asking if the most successful chairman in our history was a better choice than Trevor Birch... yes he is.

See you in court.

Bell end

Sorry for my rancor. Yes he was the most successful chairman but he's also presided over arguably our biggest financial crisis in a long time. We will do well to get out with a CVA at this rate
[Post edited 10 Mar 2019 8:16]

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

New chairman - Trevor Birch? on 08:15 - Mar 10 with 2420 viewsTrustPanickingAgain

New chairman - Trevor Birch? on 08:11 - Mar 10 by waynekerr55

See you in court.

Bell end

Sorry for my rancor. Yes he was the most successful chairman but he's also presided over arguably our biggest financial crisis in a long time. We will do well to get out with a CVA at this rate

You mean the court date I have been championing for 2 years while the Trust and members were bending over backwards to do deals with the Americans?

Made sense in your head I guess?
New chairman - Trevor Birch? on 08:17 - Mar 10 with 2418 viewsLoyal

Why is everyone pretending to clarify my points by making points I havent even made?

Seems odd.

If you are asking if the most successful chairman in our history was a better choice than Trevor Birch... yes he is.

Oh please have the decency to fck off or at least identify yourself properly so I can give you a public thrashing.
Clearly whatever leg you dribbled down was your only chance of escape and it's clear now your attention seeking is a major health issue.

BTW your on ignore so don't bother replying just say where and when. I'm sure enough people on here would love to see you literally in pieces.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

New chairman - Trevor Birch? on 08:18 - Mar 10 with 2416 viewswaynekerr55

New chairman - Trevor Birch? on 08:15 - Mar 10 by TrustPanickingAgain

You mean the court date I have been championing for 2 years while the Trust and members were bending over backwards to do deals with the Americans?

Made sense in your head I guess?

I refer you to my edit

New chairman - Trevor Birch? on 08:23 - Mar 10 with 2389 viewsTrustPanickingAgain

New chairman - Trevor Birch? on 08:18 - Mar 10 by waynekerr55

I refer you to my edit

Thanks and apology accepted.

In a long time... you mean since the last chairman I gather?

Yes a financial predicament that was always going to befall a club our size after such unprecedented success. Something we will go through again if we are ever lucky enough to achieve such greatness again - which I doubt.
New chairman - Trevor Birch? on 08:25 - Mar 10 with 2381 viewsTrustPanickingAgain

New chairman - Trevor Birch? on 08:17 - Mar 10 by Loyal

Oh please have the decency to fck off or at least identify yourself properly so I can give you a public thrashing.
Clearly whatever leg you dribbled down was your only chance of escape and it's clear now your attention seeking is a major health issue.

BTW your on ignore so don't bother replying just say where and when. I'm sure enough people on here would love to see you literally in pieces.

Dry your eyes you dribbling mess. You honestly make me cringe more than an episode of the Office.

Oh and I’m E20, the man you see whenever you close your eyes due to the fear I strike in you simply by asking you to explain your ridiculous views.

Ta
New chairman - Trevor Birch? on 08:53 - Mar 10 with 2286 viewsTailGunner

Seems odd.

He was the best chairman with our best ever board up to a certain point

Then they sold us to a consortium with no clue and money...

Together, they cwtched us up in a nice warm bubble bath

And then opened up our viens.
[Post edited 10 Mar 2019 8:56]
New chairman - Trevor Birch? on 08:54 - Mar 10 with 2282 viewsNeath_Jack

New chairman - Trevor Birch? on 08:11 - Mar 10 by waynekerr55

See you in court.

Bell end

S'up Wayne? Didn't get the chairman you expected? What a surprise eh? Who'd have imagined that...

Can you trot one of your boring oft repeated lines please, about Jenkins being the best man for the job, normally followed with a

I see E20 is being banned again as well, how very predictable. This isn't a Trust propaganda forum mind.

Peace.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Login to get fewer ads

New chairman - Trevor Birch? on 08:56 - Mar 10 with 2268 viewswaynekerr55

New chairman - Trevor Birch? on 08:54 - Mar 10 by Neath_Jack

S'up Wayne? Didn't get the chairman you expected? What a surprise eh? Who'd have imagined that...

Can you trot one of your boring oft repeated lines please, about Jenkins being the best man for the job, normally followed with a

I see E20 is being banned again as well, how very predictable. This isn't a Trust propaganda forum mind.

Peace.

S'up Neath.

Just a tad concerned about the whole mess really. For the record I don't think E20 should be banned.

Keep living in that fools paradise about the former owners. Fact of the matter is that they've caused this by bringing the Americans in.

New chairman - Trevor Birch? on 09:07 - Mar 10 with 2214 viewsTrustPanickingAgain

New chairman - Trevor Birch? on 08:54 - Mar 10 by Neath_Jack

Peace.

Yep it’s truly terrifying how little foresight people have.

I think people genuinely thought that once Jenkins goes then we would raise Bill Shankley and get him in. Once the Americans leave then Abramovic will step in then, surely?

The Americans are trying to steer a ship to self sufficiency which was way off course at the time of takeover. We could be lumbered with owners who would gamble on our clubs future attaching all risk to the club too.

As I have always said. Better the devil you know.

Ask Trev...
New chairman - Trevor Birch? on 09:13 - Mar 10 with 2195 viewswaynekerr55

New chairman - Trevor Birch? on 09:07 - Mar 10 by TrustPanickingAgain

Yep it’s truly terrifying how little foresight people have.

I think people genuinely thought that once Jenkins goes then we would raise Bill Shankley and get him in. Once the Americans leave then Abramovic will step in then, surely?

The Americans are trying to steer a ship to self sufficiency which was way off course at the time of takeover. We could be lumbered with owners who would gamble on our clubs future attaching all risk to the club too.

As I have always said. Better the devil you know.

Ask Trev...

Incorrect on that assumption, not that it was aimed at me

Jenkins had to go, his reckless approach post Laudrup has caused this.

Worrying times

New chairman - Trevor Birch? on 09:15 - Mar 10 with 2179 viewsTrustPanickingAgain

New chairman - Trevor Birch? on 09:13 - Mar 10 by waynekerr55

Incorrect on that assumption, not that it was aimed at me

Jenkins had to go, his reckless approach post Laudrup has caused this.

Worrying times

He didn’t have to go at all.

He did go however, and now we have Trev.

Great.
New chairman - Trevor Birch? on 09:25 - Mar 10 with 2146 viewsSwansea93

Greg Halford
@GregHalford15
·
1 Dec 2015
Trevor birch going into Bolton is not a good sign for the club. He can nearly kill clubs #pompey

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

New chairman - Trevor Birch? on 09:32 - Mar 10 with 2115 viewsKilkennyjack

So basically Trevs job is to get more money in, less money out, and hopefully stay in the Championship if possible - yes ?

What things should he do first then ?

Get rid of Pearlman ?

Beware of the Risen People

New chairman - Trevor Birch? on 09:37 - Mar 10 with 2099 viewsQJumpingJack

We will soon see what Birch is made of.
If he is here to cut costs but keeps a CFO who is reported to be on north of 600k (for a club in the EFL) then we know something is not right.

If the Trust support the Birch appointment then we have to give him a chance.
New chairman - Trevor Birch? on 09:46 - Mar 10 with 2060 viewsmonmouth

New chairman - Trevor Birch? on 09:25 - Mar 10 by Swansea93

Greg Halford
@GregHalford15
·
1 Dec 2015
Trevor birch going into Bolton is not a good sign for the club. He can nearly kill clubs #pompey

And indeed they are still on the critical list.

Let’s get one thing straight though. Our current financial plight lies at Jenkins door. No one else’s. He cannot take the rightful credit for 2003 to 2013 and none of the blame for subsequent events. He has sanctioned everything that has got us where we are now, including a secret sale to enrich himself.

Whether Birch can do more damage than Jenkins ultimately did is arguable and worrying, but Jenkins role and incompetence in our financial distress should not be forgotten, airbrushed, or forgiven.

F*ck any apologist that wants to rewrite that.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

New chairman - Trevor Birch? on 09:47 - Mar 10 with 2058 viewswaynekerr55

New chairman - Trevor Birch? on 09:46 - Mar 10 by monmouth

And indeed they are still on the critical list.

Let’s get one thing straight though. Our current financial plight lies at Jenkins door. No one else’s. He cannot take the rightful credit for 2003 to 2013 and none of the blame for subsequent events. He has sanctioned everything that has got us where we are now, including a secret sale to enrich himself.

Whether Birch can do more damage than Jenkins ultimately did is arguable and worrying, but Jenkins role and incompetence in our financial distress should not be forgotten, airbrushed, or forgiven.

F*ck any apologist that wants to rewrite that.

Careful Monny, you'll be accused of being repetitive and boring like me

New chairman - Trevor Birch? on 09:51 - Mar 10 with 2041 viewsmagicdaps10

Surely threads would not be ruined if answers were given to the questions posted?

The whole ducking of the questions and twisting of others opinions is pathetic.

Personally, I am glad E20 is banned(for now). I am too tired for egotistical prats like him. He doesnt support SCFC, his hobby is trolling people on this forum.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

New chairman - Trevor Birch? on 09:56 - Mar 10 with 2018 viewsdobjack2

New chairman - Trevor Birch? on 08:56 - Mar 10 by waynekerr55

S'up Neath.

Just a tad concerned about the whole mess really. For the record I don't think E20 should be banned.

Keep living in that fools paradise about the former owners. Fact of the matter is that they've caused this by bringing the Americans in.

If this is correct, it would appear that the financial foundations of the club have been built on sand for some time and seem that the basis of a financial mess was firmly in place before the share sale. It appears that all the new shareholders have done financially, apart from make some people very rich, is to be a source of cheaper credit.

If relegation was going to feck us totally financially, the desperate and crazy signings we made appear to have been an attempt to stay up at any cost. If we are in the financial mess that we appear to be in, perhaps it would have been more prudent to take this type of advice a few years ago to secure the long term stability of the club.

Time will tell how true this is and how much of a financial mess we are in, until then everyone, apart from those few who really know the true situation, is just speculating.
New chairman - Trevor Birch? on 09:58 - Mar 10 with 2008 viewsTrustPanickingAgain

New chairman - Trevor Birch? on 09:51 - Mar 10 by magicdaps10

Surely threads would not be ruined if answers were given to the questions posted?

The whole ducking of the questions and twisting of others opinions is pathetic.

Personally, I am glad E20 is banned(for now). I am too tired for egotistical prats like him. He doesnt support SCFC, his hobby is trolling people on this forum.

I don’t think speaking factually is regarded as trolling.

But I can certainly see why you are glad the Trust have panicked and banned again, you know - with views like yours that crumble under light questioning.

My views can withstand any question you throw at it.
New chairman - Trevor Birch? on 10:13 - Mar 10 with 1947 viewsDr_Winston

New chairman - Trevor Birch? on 09:56 - Mar 10 by dobjack2

If this is correct, it would appear that the financial foundations of the club have been built on sand for some time and seem that the basis of a financial mess was firmly in place before the share sale. It appears that all the new shareholders have done financially, apart from make some people very rich, is to be a source of cheaper credit.

If relegation was going to feck us totally financially, the desperate and crazy signings we made appear to have been an attempt to stay up at any cost. If we are in the financial mess that we appear to be in, perhaps it would have been more prudent to take this type of advice a few years ago to secure the long term stability of the club.

Time will tell how true this is and how much of a financial mess we are in, until then everyone, apart from those few who really know the true situation, is just speculating.

Yup.

As soon as the decision was made by the original shareholders to cash in, the future direction of the club went to shit. The Americans exacerbated the problem by allowing the increasingly reckless spending to continue and not booting Jenkins into touch a lot sooner.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

New chairman - Trevor Birch? on 10:22 - Mar 10 with 1904 viewsswan65split

New chairman - Trevor Birch? on 08:17 - Mar 10 by Loyal

estate version, now very rare.
New chairman - Trevor Birch? on 10:22 - Mar 10 with 1897 viewsJackfath

I’ve never heard of a high climb competition. Is there such a thing?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

New chairman - Trevor Birch? on 10:24 - Mar 10 with 1892 viewsDewi1jack

New chairman - Trevor Birch? on 10:13 - Mar 10 by Dr_Winston

Yup.

As soon as the decision was made by the original shareholders to cash in, the future direction of the club went to shit. The Americans exacerbated the problem by allowing the increasingly reckless spending to continue and not booting Jenkins into touch a lot sooner.

Agreed.

The wording of the legal vote from the trust was imho too biased towards leaving dimwit, shagger, beaky etc alone.
I hope the next ballot is more evenly worded.

200 odd had the premonition sh1t was going to hit the fan.

Now is the time to get this into court and get the old value of the shares in the bank.
I hope to fuk I'm wrong but this appointment points to us being deeper in the doodoo than even some imagined

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

New chairman - Trevor Birch? on 10:25 - Mar 10 with 1907 viewsmajorraglan

New chairman - Trevor Birch? on 09:37 - Mar 10 by QJumpingJack

We will soon see what Birch is made of.
If he is here to cut costs but keeps a CFO who is reported to be on north of 600k (for a club in the EFL) then we know something is not right.

If the Trust support the Birch appointment then we have to give him a chance.

Haven’t seen any comment from the Trust regarding the appointment, were they aware and have they said anything?
[Post edited 10 Mar 2019 10:26]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024