Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Peep Show 09:20 - Mar 10 with 1978 viewsepaul

Watched series 1 last night, just started on series 2, can't believe I've never watched it before it's brilliant, 8 more series to go, absolutely loving it!!! We're on a crash course

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Peep Show on 09:32 - Mar 10 with 1953 viewsBrynCartwright

Peep Show is one of the funniest comedies ever written in my opinion. You are in for a right treat. SuperHans saying his crack cocaine is very "moorish" will always crack me up.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Peep Show on 09:34 - Mar 10 with 1951 viewsBrynCartwright

'Ere 'Tis.....

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Peep Show on 10:14 - Mar 10 with 1898 viewssquarebear

I’m a big fan of Peep Show.

The writers have done some very good stuff. We are currently Netflixing through Fresh Meat which, while not of the same exemplorary quality as Peep Show, still has plenty of that similar wonderfully offbeat humour.
[Post edited 10 Mar 2019 10:14]
Peep Show on 16:24 - Mar 10 with 1763 viewsmarkyd83

Peep Show on 10:14 - Mar 10 by squarebear

I’m a big fan of Peep Show.

The writers have done some very good stuff. We are currently Netflixing through Fresh Meat which, while not of the same exemplorary quality as Peep Show, still has plenty of that similar wonderfully offbeat humour.
[Post edited 10 Mar 2019 10:14]

Love Peep show , Mark Corrigan is one of the great comedy characters of our time. Johnson is fantastic as well. If you haven't seen it IT Crowd is another great British comedy. The episode where he goes to the toilet and he realises he's pulled the emergency cord in the disabled toilet 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024