Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... 11:00 - Mar 10 with 4931 viewsLohengrin

John McDonnell. Perhaps this award is the culmination of over thirty years of dedicated, consistent endeavour in the field but the laurels were confirmed definitively with his appearance on The Andrew Marr show this morning. Deadpan in delivery, unwavering of eye, a master-practitioner.

Marr: “Let me just briefly ask you about the Equality and Human Rights Commission investigation.”

McDonnell: I welcome it. We (Labour) are a shining example of how you tackle anti-semitism.”

Right enough, Johnny boy! Burnished to a high sheen you are, positively lambent.

That’s natural flair right there. You can’t coach that.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... on 00:15 - Mar 14 with 607 viewsEbo

The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... on 13:31 - Mar 13 by Highjack

If they are feeling threatened then does it matter?

See my post above

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... on 06:48 - Mar 14 with 573 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... on 00:13 - Mar 14 by Ebo

The thing is Bluey, those supporters of Israel love nothing more than to weaponize the whole Anti-Zionist debate in order to play the victim card. Jews have spoken out all over the world against the Israeli regime yet they are not branded anti-semites.

Your argument is flawed.

His blanket approach to anyone who speaks out on Israel’s (yes the nuclear power with billions in military aid from overseas) ethnic cleansing of the Palestinians (the ones with the catapults) is very depressingly predictable. The bloke is full of sh*t. I don’t know why he ever came back on here after his (second as well lol) self imposed exile.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... on 09:39 - Mar 14 with 551 viewsEbo

The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... on 06:48 - Mar 14 by Brynmill_Jack

His blanket approach to anyone who speaks out on Israel’s (yes the nuclear power with billions in military aid from overseas) ethnic cleansing of the Palestinians (the ones with the catapults) is very depressingly predictable. The bloke is full of sh*t. I don’t know why he ever came back on here after his (second as well lol) self imposed exile.

He just does it as it is probably the only excitement he probably gets in his drab, grey and miserable life.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024