Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... 11:00 - Mar 10 with 4924 viewsLohengrin

John McDonnell. Perhaps this award is the culmination of over thirty years of dedicated, consistent endeavour in the field but the laurels were confirmed definitively with his appearance on The Andrew Marr show this morning. Deadpan in delivery, unwavering of eye, a master-practitioner.

Marr: “Let me just briefly ask you about the Equality and Human Rights Commission investigation.”

McDonnell: I welcome it. We (Labour) are a shining example of how you tackle anti-semitism.”

Right enough, Johnny boy! Burnished to a high sheen you are, positively lambent.

That’s natural flair right there. You can’t coach that.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... on 13:02 - Mar 11 with 1481 viewsHighjack

Of all the oppressed people’s and occupied lands, of all the human atrocities in the world, why do the hard left in this country feel such attraction towards showing ‘solidarity’ with Palestine? For the national conference to ban U.K. flags but allow this there has to be something deeper going on.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... on 15:01 - Mar 11 with 1416 viewsLohengrin

The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... on 13:02 - Mar 11 by Highjack

Of all the oppressed people’s and occupied lands, of all the human atrocities in the world, why do the hard left in this country feel such attraction towards showing ‘solidarity’ with Palestine? For the national conference to ban U.K. flags but allow this there has to be something deeper going on.

I’ve got an old dog-eared copy of Lenin’s ‘Left-wing Communism: An infantile disorder’ sat on the shelves, High. When I saw your post I went digging for it, the margins are densely packed with the scribblings of the thirteen-year-old me. One entry that made me laugh reads “individuals so dysfunctional a mass murderer can look down on them.” I’d written that thirty seven years ago in the course of reading a book published ninety nine years ago and in all that time nothing has changed.

There they all were and here they are still.

The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... on 15:14 - Mar 11 with 1401 viewsDarran

The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... on 15:01 - Mar 11 by Lohengrin

I’ve got an old dog-eared copy of Lenin’s ‘Left-wing Communism: An infantile disorder’ sat on the shelves, High. When I saw your post I went digging for it, the margins are densely packed with the scribblings of the thirteen-year-old me. One entry that made me laugh reads “individuals so dysfunctional a mass murderer can look down on them.” I’d written that thirty seven years ago in the course of reading a book published ninety nine years ago and in all that time nothing has changed.

You’re only 50? Fun me where was your paper round Chernobyl?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... on 15:18 - Mar 11 with 1396 viewswaynekerr55

The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... on 15:01 - Mar 11 by Lohengrin

Owen fùcking Jones

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... on 15:22 - Mar 11 with 1393 viewsLohengrin

The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... on 15:14 - Mar 11 by Darran

You’re only 50? Fun me where was your paper round Chernobyl?

Baglan. Delivering The Beano to the locals.

The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... on 16:01 - Mar 11 with 1368 viewsbluey_the_blue

The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... on 15:18 - Mar 11 by waynekerr55

Owen fùcking Jones

Squealer Jones.
The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... on 17:07 - Mar 11 with 1353 viewsPozuelosSideys

If ever there is a defnition in the dictionary of a 'male beta b1tch' - up will come this picture.

What an utter weasel.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... on 10:30 - Mar 12 with 1271 viewscontroversial_jack

The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... on 23:14 - Mar 10 by JACKMANANDBOY

One area that always interests me about the Palestinian situation is the role played by Egypt. It gets very little coverage but shares a border with Gaza that it keeps closed because of its concerns about Hammas.

Egypt, is controlled by the USA
[Post edited 12 Mar 2019 10:32]
Login to get fewer ads

The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... on 23:47 - Mar 12 with 1207 viewsEbo

The winner of this award surely has to go to the 'Haunted Pencil' - Jacob Rees Mogg. After watching that dispatches programme I had to have a shower. The bare-faced cheek and lies spouting out of his grid were astonishing.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... on 06:56 - Mar 13 with 1165 viewsPegojack

The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... on 18:05 - Mar 10 by longlostjack

Seconded. Though her shameful tactics will probably get her rotten deal over the line.

Not sure about your conclusion there after last night, Longlost! I am sure that dear Theresa wins the award hands down, though.
[Post edited 13 Mar 2019 7:03]
The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... on 08:13 - Mar 13 with 1151 viewsFireboy2

The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... on 23:47 - Mar 12 by Ebo

The winner of this award surely has to go to the 'Haunted Pencil' - Jacob Rees Mogg. After watching that dispatches programme I had to have a shower. The bare-faced cheek and lies spouting out of his grid were astonishing.

He is a cvnt of the highest order

Wanting us to leave with no deal so he and ilk can make even more money from his company somerset capital

Great Briton my arse
The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... on 08:41 - Mar 13 with 1144 viewsLohengrin

The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... on 23:47 - Mar 12 by Ebo

“The Haunted Pencil.” FFS!

Is that yours, Eb? My hat’s off to you if it is, that’s had me laughing for the last ten minutes.

The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... on 09:07 - Mar 13 with 1136 viewsWarwickHunt

The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... on 15:22 - Mar 11 by Lohengrin

Baglan. Delivering The Beano to the locals.

Baglan has posh bits?
The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... on 09:13 - Mar 13 with 1130 viewsWarwickHunt

The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... on 08:41 - Mar 13 by Lohengrin

Is that yours, Eb? My hat’s off to you if it is, that’s had me laughing for the last ten minutes.

One speaks very slowly so one sounds even posher, more patronising and important.

Cûnt.
The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... on 09:40 - Mar 13 with 1120 viewsLohengrin

The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... on 09:13 - Mar 13 by WarwickHunt

One speaks very slowly so one sounds even posher, more patronising and important.

Cûnt.

Vox Populi, Vox Dei.

The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... on 09:49 - Mar 13 with 1110 viewsLoyal

The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... on 11:53 - Mar 10 by union_jack

Just to be a bit provocative here, isn’t this anti-semitism slightly misunderstood.

Ask the normal person on the street about their definition of ant-semitism and I’m sure they’d cite the nazi persecution of Jews, concentration camps etc. which was abhorrent.

But this anti-semitism that Labour are being accused of us more a case if anti-Zionism isn’t it? It’s not a subject I’m well up on to be fair and I’m not defending Labour here but isn’t there a misunderstanding on behalf of the general public?

Labour too thick to realise their continual bullying of Jewish supporters of their bizarre policies, the negativity towards your average Jewish person and anyone from Israel would always count towards clear anti semitism.

Labour being righteous has led to Labour being guilty of clear and obvious hate crime.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... on 10:09 - Mar 13 with 1079 viewswaynekerr55

The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... on 09:40 - Mar 13 by Lohengrin

Vox Populi, Vox Dei.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... on 13:08 - Mar 13 with 1026 viewsEbo

The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... on 08:41 - Mar 13 by Lohengrin

I think it may have Frankie Boyle who coined that one.

The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... on 13:10 - Mar 13 with 1023 viewsEbo

The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... on 09:49 - Mar 13 by Loyal

Labour too thick to realise their continual bullying of Jewish supporters of their bizarre policies, the negativity towards your average Jewish person and anyone from Israel would always count towards clear anti semitism.

Labour being righteous has led to Labour being guilty of clear and obvious hate crime.

You could also say that there are a faction of 'Jews' who fail to tell the difference between anti-zionism and ant-semitism.

The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... on 13:27 - Mar 13 with 1012 viewsbluey_the_blue

The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... on 13:10 - Mar 13 by Ebo

You could also say that there are a faction of 'Jews' who fail to tell the difference between anti-zionism and ant-semitism.

I'm glad we've got Ebo to educate everyone as to what anti-semitism is and isn't.

Any other BMEs you tell what is and isn't racism?
The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... on 13:31 - Mar 13 with 1006 viewsHighjack

The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... on 13:10 - Mar 13 by Ebo

If they are feeling threatened then does it matter?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... on 13:38 - Mar 13 with 994 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... on 11:17 - Mar 11 by sherpajacob

Jeremy Corbyn - Red Star Bellend by Lohengrin 15 Feb 2018 8:48
You just never know what’s lying in the archives of the secret police in the old Communist bloc waiting to be unearthed, do you? Then again, perhaps you didn’t have to be Reilly to have seen this one coming?

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/02/15/01/4938E67B00000578-5393651-The_Labour_leader_met_the_Czech_agent_at_least_three_times_after-a-15_1518658598273.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/02/15/01/4938E68700000578-5393651-Mr_Corbyn_allegedly_provided_the_spies_with_material_about_the_a-a-16_1518658623475.jpg

You seemed convinced.

"sub- breed of creature" Dehumanising your political adversaries again. Where does that lead

What a facking thread that was .

Some beauty’s on there 😂

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... on 14:14 - Mar 13 with 971 viewslonglostjack

The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... on 06:56 - Mar 13 by Pegojack

Not sure about your conclusion there after last night, Longlost! I am sure that dear Theresa wins the award hands down, though.
[Post edited 13 Mar 2019 7:03]

Still plenty of time left yet ;-))

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... on 14:29 - Mar 13 with 965 viewsHighjack

The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... on 13:27 - Mar 13 by bluey_the_blue

I'm glad we've got Ebo to educate everyone as to what anti-semitism is and isn't.

As Anne Frank lay dying of typhus in the snow she was known to have commented “I wonder if this is anti semitism or just anti Zionism?” and also “I wish I’d let Peter get past first base now”.

The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... on 00:13 - Mar 14 with 898 viewsEbo

The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... on 13:27 - Mar 13 by bluey_the_blue

The thing is Bluey, those supporters of Israel love nothing more than to weaponize the whole Anti-Zionist debate in order to play the victim card. Jews have spoken out all over the world against the Israeli regime yet they are not branded anti-semites.

Your argument is flawed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024