Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brum derby 12:12 - Mar 10 with 9566 viewspencoedjack

Tasty affair

Shite punch by a fan on Grealish
[Post edited 10 Mar 2019 12:12]
Brum derby on 14:04 - Mar 10 with 2336 viewsDyfnant

Brum derby on 13:32 - Mar 10 by Loyal

Decent goal by freakish, I'm still not sure why stewards and this time police decide to get involved with players and supporters when they are celebrating, it just makes it worse. One steward there was punching everything he could get to, will be be arrested ?

2 coppers were strong arming him down the tunnel

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Brum derby on 14:07 - Mar 10 with 2328 viewsLeonWasGod

Brum derby on 13:48 - Mar 10 by union_jack

This derby is far more explosive than our own it seems.

I got caught up in a battle between Villa and Brum fans on Corporation Street in the 80s whilst at University. Police horses everywhere even going into C&As. The stores all put their shutters down and I managed to get the right side of them and safe. Quite frightening though.

Wolves was another bad one around that time. Loads of shops used to do the same and pull their shutters down. It was a ghost town in Saturday afternoon.
Brum derby on 14:28 - Mar 10 with 2274 viewssainthelens

Brum derby on 13:48 - Mar 10 by union_jack

This derby is far more explosive than our own it seems.

I got caught up in a battle between Villa and Brum fans on Corporation Street in the 80s whilst at University. Police horses everywhere even going into C&As. The stores all put their shutters down and I managed to get the right side of them and safe. Quite frightening though.

Not surprised, back in the day C and A did a nice line in horse blankets.
Brum derby on 14:30 - Mar 10 with 2263 viewsdickythorpe

That one cúnt has tarred us.
Brum derby on 14:38 - Mar 10 with 2235 viewstrinityann

Brum derby on 14:02 - Mar 10 by Jonathans_coat

Certainly becoming more common.

In Italy, most stadiums have netting or fencing separating fans from each other, and the pitch to stop trespass/missiles. Much more of this nonsense, and it will be introduced in the UK.

This issue is not confined to football. Loutish “anti-social” behaviour seems to be on the rise all over the UK. The recent increase in Knife crime is a side effect of this.

Austerity brings an increase in football hooligans. While footballers earn 300k a week compared to £300 a week for retail worker, its a recipe for disaster.
Brum derby on 14:46 - Mar 10 with 2207 viewsploppy

Grealish went down easily mind. Typical.
Brum derby on 15:18 - Mar 10 with 2136 viewsJackfath

Hypocritical posts once more on here. We had a fan run on he pitch, run up to player during our last season in the top flight. I pointed out it was only a matter of time before someone assaulted a player. I was rounded upon by the usual suspects who branded it “pashun”.

Yet again I’m proved to be a season or two ahead of most on here.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Brum derby on 15:25 - Mar 10 with 2127 viewssainthelens

Brum derby on 15:18 - Mar 10 by Jackfath

Hypocritical posts once more on here. We had a fan run on he pitch, run up to player during our last season in the top flight. I pointed out it was only a matter of time before someone assaulted a player. I was rounded upon by the usual suspects who branded it “pashun”.

Yet again I’m proved to be a season or two ahead of most on here.

Do you think police horses should have been allowed into C and A.
Login to get fewer ads

Brum derby on 15:48 - Mar 10 with 2075 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Brum derby on 15:57 - Mar 10 with 2053 viewsJackfath

Brum derby on 15:48 - Mar 10 by Darran

The team he supports should give him a ban too. What an utter oxygen thief.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Brum derby on 15:57 - Mar 10 with 2056 viewsepaul

Brum derby on 14:04 - Mar 10 by Dyfnant

2 coppers were strong arming him down the tunnel

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Brum derby on 15:59 - Mar 10 with 2047 viewsepaul

I just came across that just now, speechless, young lad had better watch his back wtf is wrong with people, I dispare

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Brum derby on 16:06 - Mar 10 with 2025 viewsdickythorpe

Pondlife ruin our game
Brum derby on 16:10 - Mar 10 with 2008 viewsraynor94

Brum derby on 14:38 - Mar 10 by trinityann

Austerity brings an increase in football hooligans. While footballers earn 300k a week compared to £300 a week for retail worker, its a recipe for disaster.

Footballers earned £100 a week in the sixties, things like this never happened then.

Austerity, a feeble excuse for low life thugs

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Brum derby on 16:29 - Mar 10 with 1959 viewspencoedjack

That’s one sick fuker
Brum derby on 17:11 - Mar 10 with 1871 viewsProfessor

Brum derby on 16:29 - Mar 10 by pencoedjack

That’s one sick fuker

Sub-human scum. Probably looking forward to a knock on the door from John Law soon
Brum derby on 17:15 - Mar 10 with 1856 viewsBanosswan

The boy's address has already been put online. Barrington Patterson is on his case.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Brum derby on 17:16 - Mar 10 with 1856 viewsjackal

Just when you think human beings can't sink any lower. This cvnt comes along.

Beggars belief.
[Post edited 10 Mar 2019 17:17]
Brum derby on 17:21 - Mar 10 with 1836 viewsswan65split

Brum derby on 17:16 - Mar 10 by jackal

Just when you think human beings can't sink any lower. This cvnt comes along.

Beggars belief.
[Post edited 10 Mar 2019 17:17]

Fecking terrible . What the hell is wrong with people!
Brum derby on 18:23 - Mar 10 with 1727 views3swan

Brum derby on 17:21 - Mar 10 by swan65split

Fecking terrible . What the hell is wrong with people!

You can't even wonder what goes through some peoples minds.

Sick individual
Brum derby on 18:49 - Mar 10 with 1660 viewsBanosswan

Someone's run on and pushed Smalling in the utd Arsenal game. Some sort of collective psychosis going on between footfall fans?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Brum derby on 19:11 - Mar 10 with 1620 viewsJonathans_coat

Brum derby on 18:49 - Mar 10 by Banosswan

Someone's run on and pushed Smalling in the utd Arsenal game. Some sort of collective psychosis going on between footfall fans?

Not just in football though is it? It’s happening all through society.

Who’d have thought we’d have a president Trump and Britain leaving the EU.

Russian agents openly assassinating people in the UK, the US cosying up to North Korea.

“Alternative facts” and conspiracy theories now totally acceptable in the place of truth and reason.

Kids carrying knives in UK cities just to feel “safe”, or commiting assault or even murder to gain prestige.

All these things were almost unthinkable as recently as 2015, but since then the world seems to have reached some sort of psychological breaking point where societal norms, common sense and human decency have been discarded and rejected as weaknesses. Sorry to be so doom and gloom, but it does seem that a point of human entropy has been entered.
Brum derby on 19:25 - Mar 10 with 1587 viewspencoedjack

Brum derby on 17:15 - Mar 10 by Banosswan

The boy's address has already been put online. Barrington Patterson is on his case.

Not a bloke you’d want banging your front door.
Brum derby on 19:45 - Mar 10 with 1531 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Brum derby on 19:11 - Mar 10 by Jonathans_coat

Not just in football though is it? It’s happening all through society.

Who’d have thought we’d have a president Trump and Britain leaving the EU.

Russian agents openly assassinating people in the UK, the US cosying up to North Korea.

“Alternative facts” and conspiracy theories now totally acceptable in the place of truth and reason.

Kids carrying knives in UK cities just to feel “safe”, or commiting assault or even murder to gain prestige.

All these things were almost unthinkable as recently as 2015, but since then the world seems to have reached some sort of psychological breaking point where societal norms, common sense and human decency have been discarded and rejected as weaknesses. Sorry to be so doom and gloom, but it does seem that a point of human entropy has been entered.

Good post, the post truth nonsense now seems to be the usual way if doing things for people who should be setting standards in society.

You can trace it back to Nixon in my lifetime, Alistair Campbell and Blair adopted it and now everyone seems to. There a good programme on Radio 4 called ' More or Less' which examines news stories to ascertain the facts behind the stories, you can find it on BBC Sounds, it's fascinating how much manipulation of the truth goes on even on relatively minor news stories.
[Post edited 10 Mar 2019 19:47]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Brum derby on 21:50 - Mar 10 with 1375 viewsAndy1300

Brum derby on 14:02 - Mar 10 by Jonathans_coat

Certainly becoming more common.

In Italy, most stadiums have netting or fencing separating fans from each other, and the pitch to stop trespass/missiles. Much more of this nonsense, and it will be introduced in the UK.

This issue is not confined to football. Loutish “anti-social” behaviour seems to be on the rise all over the UK. The recent increase in Knife crime is a side effect of this.

Napoli ground had a huge net separating us from their fans, they still threw bottles at us though

Number 1 team in Wales

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024