Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brum derby 12:12 - Mar 10 with 9564 viewspencoedjack

Tasty affair

Shite punch by a fan on Grealish
[Post edited 10 Mar 2019 12:12]
Brum derby on 23:51 - Mar 10 with 2427 viewsJack123

The nasty little shi* who put up the stuff about Grealish has finally been removed, I can't believe it has taken this long for twitter to remove him(although maybe suspend him). I was looking at his account just before he got removed, he had a gofundme page up to help with expected court appearance. Even retweeting Shane Ritchie, calling him everything for his comments..

libera nos a malo

Brum derby on 03:03 - Mar 11 with 2351 viewsLoyal

Brum derby on 15:18 - Mar 10 by Jackfath

Hypocritical posts once more on here. We had a fan run on he pitch, run up to player during our last season in the top flight. I pointed out it was only a matter of time before someone assaulted a player. I was rounded upon by the usual suspects who branded it “pashun”.

Yet again I’m proved to be a season or two ahead of most on here.

How did we get on next season ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Brum derby on 11:24 - Mar 11 with 2203 viewsOldjack

Brum derby on 03:03 - Mar 11 by Loyal

How did we get on next season ?

Relegated

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Brum derby on 12:41 - Mar 11 with 2154 viewsBanosswan

Former Wales international David Cotterill says he wants to see armed police officers helping stewards after the Jack Grealish incident.

“It’s a disgrace; very dangerous for the players because the pitch invader could have had a weapon or anything really, we need to stamp down on this as soon as possible,” he told BBC Radio Wales.

“The guy who ran on the pitch has gone there to cause havoc, not watch the football.

“We need more security. I am not condoning guns at games but if the police are going to be armed, I think that is the way forward.

“It needs to be top-end stuff, the players need protecting more than anything else.

“Otherwise we are heading back to where we were years ago with giant fences… and that isn’t good for anyone who wants to enjoy the game.”

Shooting them would certainly be a deterrent....

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Brum derby on 13:35 - Mar 11 with 2108 viewssainthelens

Introduce post match hanging. Bring out a scaffold at end of the game . Will also deter some from leaving early as they may want to watch.
Brum derby on 15:23 - Mar 11 with 2042 viewsjasper_T

Brum derby on 15:46 - Mar 11 with 2022 viewsSirjohnalot

Just heard from a colleague in Birmingham. He got 14 weeks custody.

Max of 6 months, early guilty plea, means 2 months off.
Max of 16 weeks. He pretty much got the maximum the Court could give.
Brum derby on 15:49 - Mar 11 with 2020 viewsraynor94

Brum derby on 15:46 - Mar 11 by Sirjohnalot

How long will he serve in custody?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Login to get fewer ads

Brum derby on 15:59 - Mar 11 with 2002 viewsSirjohnalot

Brum derby on 15:49 - Mar 11 by raynor94

How long will he serve in custody?

7 weeks, but he also got hit with a 10 year Football Banning Order. Apart from not attending games in England and Wales, or involving English or Welsh sides, he has to surrender his passport whenever England play away.
Brum derby on 16:00 - Mar 11 with 1996 viewsbluey_the_blue

Too early to say that's the only time Grealish has gone down when there's actually been contact?
Brum derby on 17:26 - Mar 11 with 1930 viewspencoedjack

Brum derby on 16:00 - Mar 11 by bluey_the_blue

Too early to say that's the only time Grealish has gone down when there's actually been contact?

No different to Boothroyd who played for you lot.
Brum derby on 17:43 - Mar 11 with 1912 viewsPozuelosSideys

Brum derby on 12:41 - Mar 11 by Banosswan

Former Wales international David Cotterill says he wants to see armed police officers helping stewards after the Jack Grealish incident.

“It’s a disgrace; very dangerous for the players because the pitch invader could have had a weapon or anything really, we need to stamp down on this as soon as possible,” he told BBC Radio Wales.

“The guy who ran on the pitch has gone there to cause havoc, not watch the football.

“We need more security. I am not condoning guns at games but if the police are going to be armed, I think that is the way forward.

“It needs to be top-end stuff, the players need protecting more than anything else.

“Otherwise we are heading back to where we were years ago with giant fences… and that isn’t good for anyone who wants to enjoy the game.”

Shooting them would certainly be a deterrent....

Daft as a brush idea from Cotterill.

The solution is easy. Just put up a 2 ft by 2ft scramble net between the pitch and the first row of the stands. You aint getting over that too quick. It would also be hugely amusing watching pissed up , fat blokes in a rage trying to get over it but failing miserably

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Brum derby on 17:49 - Mar 11 with 1903 viewsbluey_the_blue

Brum derby on 17:26 - Mar 11 by pencoedjack

No different to Boothroyd who played for you lot.

Boothroyd didn't play for us ;)

Difference was, he'd stay down and sulk, Jones would ignore him.

Grealish is a quality player no doubt about that but his antics rub people up the wrong way.
Brum derby on 18:48 - Mar 11 with 1843 viewstaffpunk

Brum derby on 15:46 - Mar 11 by Sirjohnalot

In one way, I think he's got off very lightly. A good mate of mine had 18 months for 'handbags' at Chelsea, which was way over the top, and yet a punch up in City centres on Friday/Sat nights at worst will have a night in the Cell? There doesn't seem to be much consistency in how violent incidents are dealt with, football related or not.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Brum derby on 19:11 - Mar 11 with 1818 viewsSirjohnalot

Brum derby on 18:48 - Mar 11 by taffpunk

In one way, I think he's got off very lightly. A good mate of mine had 18 months for 'handbags' at Chelsea, which was way over the top, and yet a punch up in City centres on Friday/Sat nights at worst will have a night in the Cell? There doesn't seem to be much consistency in how violent incidents are dealt with, football related or not.

Is aggravated in a number of ways.

Attacking someone in their place of work
Trespassing
Intent to cause more harm then was inflicted (trying to punch someone to the head from behind) at a run,
Real possibility that it could have incited crowd trouble.
There’ll also be a deterrent element to the sentence too.
Sentence is spot on.

Assume your mate was charged with an affray ? Obviously can’t comment on your freind’s case but you don’t get 18m for handbags, did his barrister appeal the sentence ?
Brum derby on 20:21 - Mar 11 with 1766 viewsbonymine

Once had a ‘set to’ with a few ‘Birmingham Zulus’ after we’d beaten them at St Andrews with a Jason Bowen goal back in the 90’s .........I still get flashbacks now about it 🙈🙈

The 4 of them all looked like Frank Bruno (AJ in today’s money you youngsters 😉) and suffice to say I came off second best and still feel a bit sore from that beating !! 😂🙈

Not been back there since funnily enough 😉😂

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Brum derby on 21:01 - Mar 11 with 1728 viewsraynor94

I'm sure there will be a few Villa fans, putting out the welcome mat at Winson Green

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Brum derby on 21:06 - Mar 11 with 1716 viewspencoedjack

Brum derby on 21:01 - Mar 11 by raynor94

I'm sure there will be a few Villa fans, putting out the welcome mat at Winson Green

I know a guard in Parc prison who always moans about the rivalry between Swansea & Cardiff in there.
Brum derby on 21:49 - Mar 11 with 1681 viewsbuilthjack

Brum derby on 15:59 - Mar 11 by Sirjohnalot

7 weeks, but he also got hit with a 10 year Football Banning Order. Apart from not attending games in England and Wales, or involving English or Welsh sides, he has to surrender his passport whenever England play away.

Could he go and watch a Scottish team?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Brum derby on 22:13 - Mar 11 with 1652 viewssainthelens

Brum derby on 21:49 - Mar 11 by builthjack

Hasn't he been punished enough?
Brum derby on 22:24 - Mar 11 with 1641 viewsjackrabbit

Brum derby on 22:13 - Mar 11 by sainthelens

Hasn't he been punished enough?

No
Brum derby on 23:54 - Mar 11 with 1590 viewsSirjohnalot

Brum derby on 21:49 - Mar 11 by builthjack

I don’t know the terms of the order, but they can apply both home and abroad.

Eg, other than specific ban, they can make him report to a police station at 3pm every Saturday during the season.
Brum derby on 08:55 - Mar 12 with 1499 viewstaffpunk

Brum derby on 19:11 - Mar 11 by Sirjohnalot

Is aggravated in a number of ways.

Attacking someone in their place of work
Trespassing
Intent to cause more harm then was inflicted (trying to punch someone to the head from behind) at a run,
Real possibility that it could have incited crowd trouble.
There’ll also be a deterrent element to the sentence too.
Sentence is spot on.

Assume your mate was charged with an affray ? Obviously can’t comment on your freind’s case but you don’t get 18m for handbags, did his barrister appeal the sentence ?

The sentences were way too high on both sides, one Cardiff fan with an exemplary Army record got 6 months for throwing a plastic cone which went nowhere near hitting anyone. My mate was shown to be at the front, leading the 'charge', though obviously it wasn't put in those terms in Court. I'm so glad I didn't go to that game, we were always together at the football, I'd have been alongside him. I'd already booked to do a Record Fair that day-phew.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Brum derby on 10:15 - Mar 12 with 1457 viewsSgorioFruit

Brum derby on 08:55 - Mar 12 by taffpunk

The sentences were way too high on both sides, one Cardiff fan with an exemplary Army record got 6 months for throwing a plastic cone which went nowhere near hitting anyone. My mate was shown to be at the front, leading the 'charge', though obviously it wasn't put in those terms in Court. I'm so glad I didn't go to that game, we were always together at the football, I'd have been alongside him. I'd already booked to do a Record Fair that day-phew.

Couldn’t they all just act their age instead?

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Brum derby on 10:23 - Mar 12 with 1444 viewstaffpunk

Brum derby on 10:15 - Mar 12 by SgorioFruit

Couldn’t they all just act their age instead?

Yes indeed, I was just answering a question. I think the Brum fans sentence is way too short compared to others that have been given over the years. 6/7 weeks inside is not enough of a deterrent to stop similar things happening again.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024