Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread 17:31 - Mar 11 with 44988 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 13 Mar 2019 19:08]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:03 - Mar 11 with 11743 viewsairedale

Is it on Red Button does anyone know?
The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:15 - Mar 11 with 11723 viewssainthelens

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:03 - Mar 11 by airedale

Yes it is.
Can't see us losing 3 games in 8 days, so before next Sat thumping I'm going for a 1-1.
The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:45 - Mar 11 with 11693 viewsFireboy2

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:15 - Mar 11 by sainthelens

Yes it is.
Can't see us losing 3 games in 8 days, so before next Sat thumping I'm going for a 1-1.

Im hoping for a 1-1 SH
The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 07:37 - Mar 12 with 11494 viewsMrSwerve

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:03 - Mar 11 by airedale

Apparently so.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 09:43 - Mar 12 with 11403 viewsswan65split

Another good performance no injuries will do me .
The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 10:48 - Mar 12 with 11360 viewsunion_jack

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 09:43 - Mar 12 by swan65split

Another good performance no injuries will do me .

Possibly a good time to be playing WBA with what’s gone on there this week but they’ll be saying the same as I have no doubt our players will have at least one eye on Saturday and avoiding injury.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:12 - Mar 12 with 11337 viewsHeadmaster

McBurnie's still out due to illness so I hope the others can step up in front of goal.
The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:30 - Mar 12 with 11320 viewsbuilthjack

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:12 - Mar 12 by Headmaster

McBurnie's still out due to illness so I hope the others can step up in front of goal.

James has been studying those videos Leeds game him to watch whilst he was waiting to put pen to paper. He will now tap in like sniffer Clarke, and hammer free kicks in like Lorimer.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:37 - Mar 12 with 11104 viewsLoyal

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:12 - Mar 12 by Headmaster

Take the chances we definitely will make and we win the game.
It's just a case of if they can.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:08 - Mar 12 with 11046 viewsGreatBritton

3-1, I fear
The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:36 - Mar 12 with 10896 viewsvetchonian

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:08 - Mar 12 by GreatBritton

3-1, I fear

Don't see us scoring 3........though we will be up against a class defender in Barclay.......hope the yanks included the no play against parent club clause for Montero....

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:04 - Mar 12 with 10853 viewsAl_Bundy

Hopefully when we are 0-3 up we take off Mckay, Naughton and Routledge with 25 mins to go and rest them further for Saturday.
The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 03:26 - Mar 13 with 10656 viewsdameedna

Played very well at Norwich.
If McBurnie is available for 30 minutes we should win.
Without McB it will be tougher we need to get VDH to stop missing sitters.
The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 05:35 - Mar 13 with 10602 viewsGlyn1

And of course, both sets of fans are worried. This is from a West Brom fans forum:

They're not world beaters but I'm expecting Swansea to come here and play decent football with lots of movement off the ball, it's going to take one heck of a jump in performance to get anything from this game.

But personally, I think we'll lose 1-0. We don't have much attacking capability and they should score at home. Happy to be proved wrong.
[Post edited 13 Mar 2019 5:38]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 08:40 - Mar 13 with 10511 viewskarnataka

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 05:35 - Mar 13 by Glyn1

And of course, both sets of fans are worried. This is from a West Brom fans forum:

They're not world beaters but I'm expecting Swansea to come here and play decent football with lots of movement off the ball, it's going to take one heck of a jump in performance to get anything from this game.

But personally, I think we'll lose 1-0. We don't have much attacking capability and they should score at home. Happy to be proved wrong.
[Post edited 13 Mar 2019 5:38]

Had to smile at the "lots of movement off the ball" comment as that is one thing we are desperately poor at and is the root cause of our ponderous and laboured build up play.
The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 10:25 - Mar 13 with 10412 viewsGreatBritton

I actually forecast 3-1 to W Brom, but I'm liking the positivity here. I just put a cheeky double on Swans to win and Norwich to lose tonight.
The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:26 - Mar 13 with 10290 viewsLeonWasGod

If they play like they did on Saturday we should win this comfortably. They were rubbish and the crowd turned really quickly. Sod's Law we've got them just after they've sacked their manager again - I wouldn't bet against them suddenly turning up and having their best game for ages.
The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:46 - Mar 13 with 10116 viewsSwansea93

Don't know why but I got a feeling we'll be leaving with 3pts tonight.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:57 - Mar 13 with 10103 viewsPegojack

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:46 - Mar 13 by Swansea93

Don't know why but I got a feeling we'll be leaving with 3pts tonight.

I'd be very happy with a sh1te performance and spawny 1-0 win, an OG, the ball deflecting in off Barclay's arse in the 97th minute.

I'll scream if we play them off the park and lose again, with suitably patronising praise from the Baggies caretaker manager.
The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:26 - Mar 13 with 10055 viewsunion_jack

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:57 - Mar 13 by Pegojack

I'd be very happy with a sh1te performance and spawny 1-0 win, an OG, the ball deflecting in off Barclay's arse in the 97th minute.

I'll scream if we play them off the park and lose again, with suitably patronising praise from the Baggies caretaker manager.

To be honest with you, I’d take the positives out of either situation.

Great if we got 3 points but good if our performance is good because we’ll know where the deficiencies are (as if we didn’t already). In fairness, the promotion campaign is all but over.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:38 - Mar 13 with 10031 viewsJackfath

Looking forward to seeing a huge performance from the beast that is Courtney Baker-Richardson. He's got it all that lad.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:46 - Mar 13 with 10021 viewsBenJ94

Anyone suggest the best app to get a link on Kodi?
The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:17 - Mar 13 with 9948 viewsGlyn1

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:46 - Mar 13 by BenJ94

Anyone suggest the best app to get a link on Kodi?

Why not pay the £10 and watch it on Swans Net?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:28 - Mar 13 with 9923 viewsLoyal

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:17 - Mar 13 by Glyn1

Not sure how many games we have over the next calender month but for 15 notes you can get all the games up to the 14th April live stream.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:33 - Mar 13 with 9904 viewsBenJ94

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:17 - Mar 13 by Glyn1

I thought the games were only available outside of the UK?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024