Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread 17:31 - Mar 11 with 45363 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 13 Mar 2019 19:08]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:28 - Mar 13 with 1974 views34dfgdf54

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:25 - Mar 13 by Jonathans_coat

Team playing without striker, in struggling to score goals shocker!

Because our only recognised striker is ill.

Are you seriously saying you’d start CBR? lol
The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:29 - Mar 13 with 1921 viewsdickythorpe

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:27 - Mar 13 by londonlisa2001

I’m as ambitious as any. I will go into Saturday convincing myself we can cause an upset.

But we simply don’t have the depth or strength of squad. It was obvious in the summer and it’s obvious now.

But surely we aren't the only side limited? Ok I'm annoyed but why can't Potter and his coaching team see our consistent failings and work on them?

Why isn't Celina off? A passenger out there.
The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:29 - Mar 13 with 1918 viewsJonathans_coat

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:24 - Mar 13 by 34dfgdf54

West Brom would disagree. We’ve had enough chances to win 3 games tonight.

You can definitely see why T2C has stopped posting on here. It’s soul destroying.

We’ve battered them in terms of football played. Just fluffed every chance we’ve created!

And then some powderpuff goalkeeping from 2 set pieces, and hey presto, we’re f**ked!
The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:30 - Mar 13 with 1918 viewsswan65split

Effing hell if we were an iceberg we wouldn't hit the Titanic if we were in the bath!
The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:30 - Mar 13 with 1915 viewsDippy

Barrie the anonymous McKay strolls on, and most definitely stroll about.

Poll: Cooper Out

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:30 - Mar 13 with 1919 viewsBytholWyn

Just look at that bench and weep. We've done astonishingly well given the state of our squad.
The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:30 - Mar 13 with 1881 viewsswan65split

Ffs
The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:30 - Mar 13 with 1880 viewsJonathans_coat

O ffs Connor!

Missed an open goal!
Login to get fewer ads

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:30 - Mar 13 with 1863 viewstrinityann

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:24 - Mar 13 by Captain_Sham

Is Potter going to mention learning points tonight? Id be interested to hear because they(WBA) have done the exact same thing to us this game that they did last game, indicating that no learning has taken place.

This game was the Cheltenham Festival banker, there was no way in hell we were going to beat West Brom without a recognized striker.
The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:31 - Mar 13 with 1857 viewsswancity

Playing some eye catching good quality football but lacking a centre forward and their keeper has been incredible all night

The penalty from Celina is an example of trying to be too clever. Just put your foot through it.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:31 - Mar 13 with 1849 viewsMrSwerve

Christ it’s really not our night is it.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:31 - Mar 13 with 1834 views34dfgdf54

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:29 - Mar 13 by dickythorpe

But surely we aren't the only side limited? Ok I'm annoyed but why can't Potter and his coaching team see our consistent failings and work on them?

Why isn't Celina off? A passenger out there.

Seriously fella.

You don’t know what you’re watching. No offence.
The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:31 - Mar 13 with 1831 viewsdickythorpe

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:30 - Mar 13 by swan65split

Effing hell if we were an iceberg we wouldn't hit the Titanic if we were in the bath!

POST OF THE YEAR!!!!!
The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:31 - Mar 13 with 1839 viewsPozuelosSideys

Our keeper is shite
Their keeper has been excellent

Just one of those nights. We have clearly upset the gods. Fck it.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:31 - Mar 13 with 1825 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:20 - Mar 13 by londonlisa2001

Sorry flash, but when were we ever seriously looking at the teams above us.

Well I was, in the hope that if we were in with at least a shout to reach the play offs at the end of the season, it would be something for the fans to get slightly excited about, instead of the feeling of despair and mediocrity there is now.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:32 - Mar 13 with 1805 viewsphact0rri

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:23 - Mar 13 by dickythorpe

Ambitious fans were Lisa. We hoped Potter would have worked on weaknesses but we still concede soft goals and don't look like we can finish a breakfast!

Our shooting is laughable for a professional team.

can we trade goal keepers for the rest of the match?

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:32 - Mar 13 with 1803 viewslonglostjack

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:30 - Mar 13 by BytholWyn

Just look at that bench and weep. We've done astonishingly well given the state of our squad.

Exactly. That bench says everything you need to know.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:32 - Mar 13 with 1756 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

August 30th 2018: Graham Potter says he is 'happy' with squad numbers

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45358606

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:33 - Mar 13 with 1707 viewsdickythorpe

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:31 - Mar 13 by 34dfgdf54

Seriously fella.

You don’t know what you’re watching. No offence.

"Fella" FFS!! You some weed smoking dude?

I know I'm watching a team in demise. 15th in a mediocre league.
The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:33 - Mar 13 with 1703 viewsbluenile

I felt for Potter at the start of the season, but the Mulder/Nordfeldt disaster has worn me down. Add to the serious lack of intensity and purpose, possession for possession's sake, a bunch of so-called professionals who can't shoot straight, even from the penalty spot, and I'm losing heart. Their goalie has had a few saves to make and rose to the occasion and we have a numpty between the sticks. FFS!! Grrrrrr!!

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

The Official WBA vs Swansea Citcy Match Thread on 21:33 - Mar 13 with 1706 viewstheloneranger

Connor Roberts should be going home with the match ball

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:34 - Mar 13 with 1657 viewsFlashberryjack

Connor Roberts having a bit of a mare...couldn't hit a cows ar*e with a banjo.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:35 - Mar 13 with 1633 viewsthornabyswan

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:32 - Mar 13 by phact0rri

can we trade goal keepers for the rest of the match?

Potter would play Mulder and put the Baggie up front.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:36 - Mar 13 with 1542 viewsdickythorpe

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:34 - Mar 13 by Flashberryjack

Connor Roberts having a bit of a mare...couldn't hit a cows ar*e with a banjo.

What does it say about us that he should have scored more than 1 tonight?
Our tactics are all over the shop!!!!
The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:37 - Mar 13 with 1521 viewstheloneranger

Potter should put Nordfeldt in goals on Saturday as a punishment!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024