Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread 17:31 - Mar 11 with 44990 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 13 Mar 2019 19:08]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:51 - Mar 13 with 2132 viewsmagicdaps10

Standing foot went. Frustrating as it is, no way can you lay blame on Celina for that.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:51 - Mar 13 with 2123 viewsdickythorpe

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:46 - Mar 13 by ItchySphincter

Chill.

Paid very well and can't do what a 10 yr old could do, hit s penalty straight. Forget scoring, but connecting his foot to the ball.
Embarrassing and unacceptable.
The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:52 - Mar 13 with 2103 views34dfgdf54

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:51 - Mar 13 by magicdaps10

Standing foot went. Frustrating as it is, no way can you lay blame on Celina for that.

What?

He tried chipping it down the middle and bottled out and duffed it.
The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:54 - Mar 13 with 2014 viewsmagicdaps10

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:52 - Mar 13 by 34dfgdf54

What?

Seen a video of it from behind the goal and his standing foot definitely gave way.

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:54 - Mar 13 with 2011 viewsjackrmee

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:25 - Mar 13 by bluenile

What a bunch of puddings, and I'm now heartily fed up with the lack of intensity and pace in every game. Nearly had another! Be a miracle if we win another game all season. What the feck has Mulder done to Potter?

Potter said that each GK would get an equal chance as number 1 this season. Mulder's had his

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:54 - Mar 13 with 1995 viewsploppy

What?

No mate. His standing foot slipped slightly, nudged the ball, which meant he didn't make proper contact.

Shades of Beckham v Turkey.
The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:55 - Mar 13 with 1967 viewsdickythorpe

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:51 - Mar 13 by magicdaps10

Are you for real? That is embarrassing for a PROFESSIONAL.
The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:55 - Mar 13 with 1953 viewsBrad_Bobbly

Playing well and losing all the time is a very bad sign.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:57 - Mar 13 with 1892 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:55 - Mar 13 by Brad_Bobbly

Playing well and losing all the time is a very bad sign.

Not as bad a sign as losing every game and playing shite and not creating anything. We're missing the last 5%. The rest of the game apart from our GK is really very good for a bunch of kids. Perspective i suppose.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:58 - Mar 13 with 1848 viewsItchySphincter

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:50 - Mar 13 by 34dfgdf54

Why do these commentators keep saying he slipped.

Some of the stuff we are playing is outstanding but just no killer instinct in this squad whatsoever.

He did slip?!!

You think he did that on purpose?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:58 - Mar 13 with 1837 viewsmagicdaps10

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:55 - Mar 13 by dickythorpe

Are you for real? That is embarrassing for a PROFESSIONAL.

100% real.

If I thought he fooked up, I would be first to say but there is no doubt his standing foot gave way.

I refuse to have a go at him for a slip. When the chips are down!

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:58 - Mar 13 with 1834 viewskarnataka

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:47 - Mar 13 by Tummer_from_Texas

Since you asked...

Thanks for putting that up, that's all I've seen of this game after paying a tenner to watch Swans TV and getting absolutely feck all for the 2nd and definitely last time this season.
The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:59 - Mar 13 with 1821 viewsNeath_Jack

What?

It's a crystal clear slip.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:59 - Mar 13 with 1798 viewstheloneranger

They said it's very windy there ...

Perhaps he got blown over 🤔

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:00 - Mar 13 with 1767 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:57 - Mar 13 by PozuelosSideys

Not as bad a sign as losing every game and playing shite and not creating anything. We're missing the last 5%. The rest of the game apart from our GK is really very good for a bunch of kids. Perspective i suppose.

Bunch of kids?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:00 - Mar 13 with 1770 viewsowainglyndwr

Celina has some nice touches but really seems to be watching the game rather than playing in it half the time
The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:00 - Mar 13 with 1760 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:37 - Mar 12 by Loyal

Take the chances we definitely will make and we win the game.
It's just a case of if they can.

Nailed it. We're toothless without Ollie.
The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:01 - Mar 13 with 1752 viewsPozuelosSideys

lol 70% possession away from home

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:01 - Mar 13 with 1747 viewsNeath_Jack

Watch till the end of the clip

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:01 - Mar 13 with 1747 viewsjackrmee

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:47 - Mar 13 by dickythorpe

Of course it would be!!! No one with any powerful shots our side.

Celina doesn't have a powerful shot?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:01 - Mar 13 with 1738 viewsmagicdaps10

Anyone able to put the video up from behind the goal of the penalty?

Think once some have seen it from that angle, they will realise that it was a slip.

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:01 - Mar 13 with 1712 viewsploppy

In fairness, as Wyndham said in the commentary, we look like the home side and of the two teams we look like the one in the playoff positions.

Two great chances but shots straight at the keeper, a missed penalty and a very soft goal against.

Routledge awful though.
The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:02 - Mar 13 with 1701 viewsOldjack

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:01 - Mar 13 by Neath_Jack

NASTY SLIP

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:02 - Mar 13 with 1698 viewsswan65split

Can't take any more ! Effe
Penalty . 4 votes in the comedy playhouse. I am off to bed!
Might dream we win.
The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:02 - Mar 13 with 1677 viewsmagicdaps10

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:01 - Mar 13 by Neath_Jack

Clear as day a slip.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024