Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread 17:31 - Mar 11 with 44975 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 13 Mar 2019 19:08]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:02 - Mar 13 with 1760 viewsDippy

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:01 - Mar 13 by Neath_Jack

Watch till the end of the clip

Clear slip.. still unbelievable, should be winning this 3-0

Poll: Cooper Out

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:03 - Mar 13 with 1766 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:00 - Mar 13 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Bunch of kids?

shh back to Red Cafe

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:03 - Mar 13 with 1754 viewsdickythorpe

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:58 - Mar 13 by magicdaps10

100% real.

If I thought he fooked up, I would be first to say but there is no doubt his standing foot gave way.

I refuse to have a go at him for a slip. When the chips are down!

We are tough to fathom at times. I'd be bloody annoyed with his preparation if I was Potter.
The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:04 - Mar 13 with 1722 viewsBLAZE

Just noticed the WBA c*nt doing a Keown and getting in his face when he missed the penalty. I'd not have blamed him if he stuck a head on the pr*ck
The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:05 - Mar 13 with 1691 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:58 - Mar 13 by ItchySphincter

He did slip?!!

You think he did that on purpose?

Second gunman. Grassy knoll.

*taps nose*

Of course he fûcking slipped. Shit happens.
The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:06 - Mar 13 with 1670 viewsLeonWasGod

A bit of urgency would be nice wouldn't it?
The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:06 - Mar 13 with 1664 viewsjackrabbit

That’s one of the most unprofessional penalty kicks i’ve ever witnessed. Oh yeah, we’re scoring so many goals that we can afford some wally to get his knickers in a twist as he runs up to shoot. Absolute travesty.
The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:06 - Mar 13 with 1662 viewsjack2jack

Looks like he was going to chip the keeper, leg slipped away from him.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:07 - Mar 13 with 1659 viewsjackrmee

Anyone who says that's not a slip needs their fuking eyes tested.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:07 - Mar 13 with 1652 viewsdickythorpe

Why is Celina lining up like Neil Jenkins? Sideways on is a poor stance for a footballer.
Unacceptable for a professional.
The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:07 - Mar 13 with 1638 viewsunion_jack

Why do we always instinctively look to pass back, even when a forward move is on??

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:08 - Mar 13 with 1616 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:03 - Mar 13 by PozuelosSideys

shh back to Red Cafe

The youngest player on the pitch plays for West Brom. He's 19 years old.

The youngest Swansea player is 21. What's your next excuse?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:08 - Mar 13 with 1587 viewsJonathans_coat

Cmon Connor, hit it mun!
The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:09 - Mar 13 with 1576 viewsBrad_Bobbly

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:07 - Mar 13 by union_jack

Why do we always instinctively look to pass back, even when a forward move is on??

Because Potter thinks he’s Louis Van Gaal.
The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:09 - Mar 13 with 1576 viewsHighjack

Next level

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:09 - Mar 13 with 1570 viewsdickythorpe

What do we do in training?
The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:09 - Mar 13 with 1566 viewsjackrmee

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:06 - Mar 13 by jackrabbit

That’s one of the most unprofessional penalty kicks i’ve ever witnessed. Oh yeah, we’re scoring so many goals that we can afford some wally to get his knickers in a twist as he runs up to shoot. Absolute travesty.

He fuking slipped for fuk sakes mun. WTF!

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:09 - Mar 13 with 1561 views34dfgdf54

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:07 - Mar 13 by jackrmee

Anyone who says that's not a slip needs their fuking eyes tested.

He tries to chip the keeper being smart and f*cks it up. Simple as that
The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:09 - Mar 13 with 1553 viewstheloneranger

How many more chances do we need FFS

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:10 - Mar 13 with 1546 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:08 - Mar 13 by Jonathans_coat

Cmon Connor, hit it mun!

Should have hit first time for f*ck sake

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:10 - Mar 13 with 1542 views34dfgdf54

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:09 - Mar 13 by jackrmee

F*ck me.

Mental
The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:10 - Mar 13 with 1544 viewsJohnw102

Oh Connor! we must score soon.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:10 - Mar 13 with 1535 viewsItchySphincter

Terrible effort by Roberts.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:10 - Mar 13 with 1533 viewsjackrmee

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:07 - Mar 13 by dickythorpe

Why is Celina lining up like Neil Jenkins? Sideways on is a poor stance for a footballer.
Unacceptable for a professional.

Are you an ex professional? Or a professional coach at least?

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:10 - Mar 13 with 1522 viewsdickythorpe

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:09 - Mar 13 by jackrmee

Totally avoidable if he lined up properly. He's a pro not an amateur like you or I
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024