Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How many of the 91 football league clubs grounds have people been to? 12:02 - Mar 12 with 2256 viewsSwans9

34 for me. Man c man u Liverpool arsenal West ham crystal Palace Leicester Cardiff Huddersfield Fulham Burnley wolves Watford Newcastle Southampton Leeds West brom Derby Bristol c Aston villa Birmingham qpr Reading Millwall Wycombe wallsall scunthorpe Bristol rovers Shrewsbury Oxford Mansfield tranmere Exeter Swindon.
How many of the 91 football league clubs grounds have people been to? on 12:09 - Mar 12 with 2244 viewsSTID2017

34 for me, including Liberty (27 Swans , 7 others) .
With all the old grounds and clubs that have left the league I have been to 54 league grounds
17 + the Liberty this season (Preston and Birmingham were second visits.)
Not a bad effort

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

How many of the 91 football league clubs grounds have people been to? on 12:15 - Mar 12 with 2233 viewsbuilthjack

58 of the 92 in current use.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

How many of the 91 football league clubs grounds have people been to? on 12:46 - Mar 12 with 2198 viewsSTID2017

How many of the 91 football league clubs grounds have people been to? on 12:15 - Mar 12 by builthjack

That's pretty good.
I anticipated going to more, but unlikely now

How many of the 91 football league clubs grounds have people been to? on 12:51 - Mar 12 with 2184 viewsbuilthjack

How many of the 91 football league clubs grounds have people been to? on 12:46 - Mar 12 by STID2017

That's pretty good.
I anticipated going to more, but unlikely now

In a few years, when I have more time, I will hopefully do the lot.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

How many of the 91 football league clubs grounds have people been to? on 12:55 - Mar 12 with 2178 viewsAl_Bundy

Grounds not been too -

Prem - Man City, Brighton, Cardiff

Championship - Blackburn , Rotherham (new),

League 1 - Shrewsbury (New) Fleetwood, Burton Albion,

League 2 - Morecambe, Forest Green,

Sad I know ...
How many of the 91 football league clubs grounds have people been to? on 12:57 - Mar 12 with 2171 viewsstevethejack

86 of the 92, all watching Swans games.

Will be going to Morecambe v Newport the day before our game at Blackburn
How many of the 91 football league clubs grounds have people been to? on 12:57 - Mar 12 with 2170 viewsLibertarian

How many of the 91 football league clubs grounds have people been to? on 12:15 - Mar 12 by builthjack

Beat me by 2. I've been to 56 of the current grounds.

Looks like we'll lose Notts County this season (and White Hart Lane), but Leyton Orient could make a come back. Always enjoyed a trip there
How many of the 91 football league clubs grounds have people been to? on 13:00 - Mar 12 with 2162 viewsAl_Bundy

How many of the 91 football league clubs grounds have people been to? on 12:57 - Mar 12 by stevethejack

86 of the 92, all watching Swans games.

Will be going to Morecambe v Newport the day before our game at Blackburn

I could knock 2 off the list on that trip.
Login to get fewer ads

How many of the 91 football league clubs grounds have people been to? on 13:38 - Mar 12 with 2124 viewsbuilthjack

How many of the 91 football league clubs grounds have people been to? on 13:00 - Mar 12 by Al_Bundy

I could knock 2 off the list on that trip.

You could do Cardiff next Sunday for the wales game

How many of the 91 football league clubs grounds have people been to? on 13:39 - Mar 12 with 2123 viewsProfessor

Surprised that I have been to as many as 25 current grounds and 12 former grounds (Including Orient and Wrexham who still play at theirs). Only technically seen rugby at Rodney Parade.

Of the old grounds the two I miss most were small and quirky- Gay Meadow at Shrewsbury and Oxford's Manor Ground. Scariest experience has to be the old Den. Millmoor my least favourite.

My favourite non-league ground remains Ynys Park.
How many of the 91 football league clubs grounds have people been to? on 15:01 - Mar 12 with 2061 viewsDevz00

Ive done 37 of the current 92.

All together, i've done 55 world-wide. Some of those have been for stadium tours though. I keep track of mine on here if anyone is interested in doing the same -
https://www.footballgroundmap.com

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

How many of the 91 football league clubs grounds have people been to? on 15:31 - Mar 12 with 2024 viewspencoedjack

65 last count although a few are no longer in the 91

Aldershot
Chester
Wrexham
York

a few examples
How many of the 91 football league clubs grounds have people been to? on 16:04 - Mar 12 with 2003 viewsandrew

How many of the 91 football league clubs grounds have people been to? on 15:31 - Mar 12 by pencoedjack

65 last count although a few are no longer in the 91

Aldershot
Chester
Wrexham
York

a few examples

48 if you include previous grounds (like West Ham)

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

How many of the 91 football league clubs grounds have people been to? on 16:10 - Mar 12 with 1996 viewsruhrjack

46, plus a few who are non league.
How many of the 91 football league clubs grounds have people been to? on 16:29 - Mar 12 with 1980 viewscmajack

67 ,and some that are now out of the league. Hereford, Stockport, Kidderminster, Workington are just 4 that spring to mind.
How many of the 91 football league clubs grounds have people been to? on 16:49 - Mar 12 with 1961 viewsdobjack2

Well over a hundred different teams grounds in total with the Swans but never had more than 90 of a current 92 at any time.
How many of the 91 football league clubs grounds have people been to? on 17:09 - Mar 12 with 1946 viewsSwansea93

Just the 29 for me so far.

Yeovil, Swindon, Bristol City, Bristol Rovers, Cardiff Ninian, Cardiff Lego, Tranmere, Doncaster, Preston, Hull, Manchester United, Southampton, West Brom, Newcastle, Sunderland, Carlisle, Luton, Portsmouth, Fulham, Aston Villa, Liverpool, Nottingham Forest, Charlton, QPR, Watford, Plymouth, Reading, Leicester, West Ham new

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

How many of the 91 football league clubs grounds have people been to? on 17:58 - Mar 12 with 1910 viewsAl_Bundy

How many of the 91 football league clubs grounds have people been to? on 13:38 - Mar 12 by builthjack

You could do Cardiff next Sunday for the wales game

I've had my fill of watching Wales in the 80's and 90's and all the nonsense that came with it. I stick to club football now. Also not a fan of bubble trips either.
How many of the 91 football league clubs grounds have people been to? on 18:03 - Mar 12 with 1906 viewsSTID2017

How many of the 91 football league clubs grounds have people been to? on 17:58 - Mar 12 by Al_Bundy

I've had my fill of watching Wales in the 80's and 90's and all the nonsense that came with it. I stick to club football now. Also not a fan of bubble trips either.

Not going to Bristol City or Cardiff next season then ?

How many of the 91 football league clubs grounds have people been to? on 19:44 - Mar 12 with 1837 viewsGaryjack

How many of the 91 football league clubs grounds have people been to? on 18:03 - Mar 12 by STID2017

51 current, 23 old grounds and 5+ grounds whose clubs are no longer in the league. From memory, i haven't been to a club who have changed grounds, so technically a total of 74

Edit: Just realised i have been to a few clubs old/new grounds but only counted them once..
[Post edited 12 Mar 2019 19:50]
How many of the 91 football league clubs grounds have people been to? on 19:46 - Mar 12 with 1833 viewsgiantstoneater

79 and some clubs I have been to the old stadiums as well. Added a few national league sides and I haven't added quite a few non league sides we had in the cup including Bognor Regis
[Post edited 12 Mar 2019 19:49]
How many of the 91 football league clubs grounds have people been to? on 21:06 - Mar 12 with 1762 viewsAl_Bundy

How many of the 91 football league clubs grounds have people been to? on 18:03 - Mar 12 by STID2017

500 mile round trip including bubble.. erh no !!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024