Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What's up with McBurnie? 00:23 - Mar 13 with 5341 viewsjackrmee

So it's the fourth time he's been unavailable because of illness this season so far. I've never known that to happen to a player before, has it? Or any fit human being for that matter.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

What's up with McBurnie? on 00:44 - Mar 15 with 966 viewsBanosPerth

This is reminding me of the Llorente fiasco ... but there again, I'm getting more cynical in my old age.
What's up with McBurnie? on 07:42 - Mar 15 with 859 viewsKilkennyjack

Needs to get some power into that frame.

Only 1 Peter Crouch.

Beware of the Risen People

What's up with McBurnie? on 10:08 - Mar 15 with 755 viewsPapaLazarou

A regular in The Optimist and Peppermint, but I sincerely doubt all these illness absences are due to alcohol.

I did raise an eyebrow when they had a member of staff drive him home from Norwich last week though, rather than going back with the team. Must have been bad...
What's up with McBurnie? on 10:24 - Mar 15 with 744 viewsBadlands

What's up with McBurnie? on 10:08 - Mar 15 by PapaLazarou

A regular in The Optimist and Peppermint, but I sincerely doubt all these illness absences are due to alcohol.

I did raise an eyebrow when they had a member of staff drive him home from Norwich last week though, rather than going back with the team. Must have been bad...

Just cutting down the chances of something spreading through the squad.
Given he's one of a few who have been struck down with 'illness' maybe it's time to get the environmental department into Fairwood.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

What's up with McBurnie? on 10:39 - Mar 15 with 734 viewsMorristonmike

Get him on or ssp
What's up with McBurnie? on 10:44 - Mar 15 with 727 viewsProfessor

Plenty of persistent illnesses ranging from things like inflammatory bowel disease, other autoimmune conditions and persistent/recurrent infections or indeed sequelae following gastrointestinal infections that come and go for years. Darren Fletcher is a prime example and indeed Markus Babbel the former Liverpool defender who had Guillain-Barre syndrome after gastroenteritis-which can be prolonged and debilitating. Who knows? A matter for Olli and the club medical staff.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024