Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Something that isn’t being talked about much 20:40 - Mar 13 with 1334 viewsSgorioFruit

Our stupid goalkeeper situation.
What on earth is going on?????

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Something that isn’t being talked about much on 20:55 - Mar 13 with 1234 viewsjack2jack

Potter considers KN our number one, that's it I suppose.
Something that isn’t being talked about much on 21:16 - Mar 13 with 1146 viewsDyfnant

Something that isn’t being talked about much on 20:55 - Mar 13 by jack2jack

Should be IKEA’s #1

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Something that isn’t being talked about much on 21:19 - Mar 13 with 1135 views34dfgdf54

Something that isn’t being talked about much on 20:55 - Mar 13 by jack2jack

He doesn’t have trust in either.

As they are both sh*t
Something that isn’t being talked about much on 23:22 - Mar 15 with 680 viewsDolphin

Its Mulder, but not for corners or crosses into the box or anything he may flail at
Something that isn’t being talked about much on 11:59 - Mar 16 with 581 viewsWxmJax

We had a Polish keeper who wasn't bad but dyssy thought he was shit so they got rid of him.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Something that isn’t being talked about much on 12:03 - Mar 16 with 573 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Something that isn’t being talked about much on 11:59 - Mar 16 by WxmJax

We had a Polish keeper who wasn't bad but dyssy thought he was shit so they got rid of him.

I do not recall saying what you claim I said. I did call for him to be dropped when he was on that horrendous run of form where he cost us a lot of points over a short period of time.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Something that isn’t being talked about much on 12:04 - Mar 16 with 571 viewsJonTheJack

It's brought up amongst friends every time we see that fraud's name on the team sheet when its tweeted.

To be called up for Sweden too, literally must be the only guy with arms.
Something that isn’t being talked about much on 12:06 - Mar 16 with 570 viewsjasper_T

Something that isn’t being talked about much on 11:59 - Mar 16 by WxmJax

Yeah, that's why he left.

Far too good for the Championship, one of the better goalkeepers in the PL over the last few years.
Login to get fewer ads

Something that isn’t being talked about much on 12:15 - Mar 16 with 548 viewsbuilthjack

Something that isn’t being talked about much on 12:06 - Mar 16 by jasper_T

Yeah, that's why he left.

Far too good for the Championship, one of the better goalkeepers in the PL over the last few years.

Going to be Spams poty

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024