Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Minus goal difference 21:47 - Mar 13 with 3067 viewsdickythorpe

But in Potter we trust.

Only the yanks to blame.

Minus goal difference on 09:11 - Mar 14 with 739 viewsPrivate_Partz

Indeed it is all the Yanks fault and nothing will improve until they have gone. Even then it will be a lottery with regards to who we sell to.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Minus goal difference on 09:28 - Mar 14 with 715 viewsSwansea93

Norwich finished 14th last season with the same guy in charge, give it time.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Minus goal difference on 09:41 - Mar 14 with 688 viewsBobbyBacala

Minus goal difference on 09:28 - Mar 14 by Swansea93

Norwich finished 14th last season with the same guy in charge, give it time.

The season is petering out a bit more than I'd like, but I totally agree with you. It takes time for a manager to adapt to a new league and country, and it takes time for players to adapt to a manager. Potter is making mistakes but we need some continuity - he deserves another 6 months at least before we can properly judge him.
Minus goal difference on 11:09 - Mar 14 with 628 viewsjasper_T

Minus goal difference on 07:54 - Mar 14 by jackrmee

He's a winger really tbf.

And we still would have lost against WBA with Gordon Banks in goal. It's not all Nordfeldts fault. Potter did say that he wanted to give both keepers a fair run in the side as number 1. At least he's being honest and fair. We aren't going down, so what harm is it actually doing? He will be sure of his number 1 after Nordfeldt's spell I'm sure.
Saying that...Mulder has been far from convincing too. Maybe Benda could get a game.

He's not much of a winger, either. There's a reason he's spent the majority of his development and senior career up through the middle. Says himself he prefers the wing but he's not effective there. Doesn't track back, doesn't offer himself to the ball etc.
Minus goal difference on 22:42 - Mar 14 with 491 viewsjackrmee

Minus goal difference on 11:09 - Mar 14 by jasper_T

He's not much of a winger, either. There's a reason he's spent the majority of his development and senior career up through the middle. Says himself he prefers the wing but he's not effective there. Doesn't track back, doesn't offer himself to the ball etc.

Yeah, I'm not saying he's good...but still has time on his side.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Minus goal difference on 22:43 - Mar 14 with 490 viewsjackrmee

Minus goal difference on 09:41 - Mar 14 by BobbyBacala

The season is petering out a bit more than I'd like, but I totally agree with you. It takes time for a manager to adapt to a new league and country, and it takes time for players to adapt to a manager. Potter is making mistakes but we need some continuity - he deserves another 6 months at least before we can properly judge him.

Agree. But I would give GP more time. I'd even be happy to keep him and the core together if we went down.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Minus goal difference on 22:45 - Mar 14 with 490 viewsTNT

Minus goal difference on 06:11 - Mar 14 by Whiterockin

I would say an upgrade on most of the 50 years I've been watching the Swans

When I started watching us in the '70s, I used to dream of playing in Division Two and reaching the Third Round of the FA cup.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Minus goal difference on 22:46 - Mar 14 with 490 viewsLoyal

Minus goal difference on 21:54 - Mar 13 by Darran

He does have a point though.

Can you imagine where we would be without Potter after the no support he has had from the yanks ...

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

Minus goal difference on 22:48 - Mar 14 with 488 viewsLoyal

Minus goal difference on 22:19 - Mar 13 by centrestandswan

Talking to a Villa fan and I mentioned Tom Carroll his reply was "who"! Seems the players we loan out aren't making much of an impression.

Apart from the savings on wages.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Minus goal difference on 22:53 - Mar 14 with 484 viewsjackrmee

Minus goal difference on 22:19 - Mar 13 by centrestandswan

Talking to a Villa fan and I mentioned Tom Carroll his reply was "who"! Seems the players we loan out aren't making much of an impression.

Great fan he/she must be if they don't even know their team has signed a player...
and said player has actually played for the team, yet still hasn't heard of him.

Minus goal difference on 00:06 - Mar 15 with 450 viewsSgtbilko

Minus goal difference on 21:50 - Mar 13 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Those pesky Americans keep picking Nordfelt. It's not Graham Potter.

And you know how?
Minus goal difference on 00:16 - Mar 15 with 441 viewsSgtbilko

Is this rocket science?
[Post edited 15 Mar 2019 0:16]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024