Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The 2nd half 21:47 - Mar 13 with 1681 viewsDippy

What was that all about?.. players strolling about, CBR and McKay both walking round as impact subs?

Potter sort it out.. otherwise Man City will put 10 on us

Poll: Cooper Out

The 2nd half on 22:05 - Mar 13 with 1486 viewsBillyChong

No point Byers being on the field. Grimes getting away with taking the easy option every time which slows us down no end. Celina walks around like he's won the balon d'or. They all need to wise up and at least make half an effort.
The 2nd half on 22:17 - Mar 13 with 1379 viewsLuther27

It's all about Saturday....players not wanting to get injured and saving energy. We played well but lack a finisher...oh and a keeper...and a defence. Apart from that....
The 2nd half on 22:44 - Mar 13 with 1261 viewsLeonWasGod

We've been stuck in one gear for a while. Like a practice session that was, even at 2 down.

We'll play better on Saturday - I'm convinced of it. I bet many had one eye on that match already.
[Post edited 13 Mar 2019 23:10]
The 2nd half on 08:52 - Mar 14 with 965 viewsSgorioFruit

The 2nd half on 22:44 - Mar 13 by LeonWasGod

We've been stuck in one gear for a while. Like a practice session that was, even at 2 down.

We'll play better on Saturday - I'm convinced of it. I bet many had one eye on that match already.
[Post edited 13 Mar 2019 23:10]

Walking around not looking bothered? Sounds just like last season.
And people pay to watch this. The mind boggles.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The 2nd half on 09:09 - Mar 14 with 915 viewsPrivate_Partz

The fact is these two players are not up to this standard. League two at best.
CBR is an untalented cart horse and BM seems to have a yellow streak down his back as wide as a motorway.
We have the bare bones of a talented young team and that is all. We have nothing on the bench.
Blame the Yanks.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The 2nd half on 09:46 - Mar 14 with 823 viewsGaz_M

The 2nd half on 22:05 - Mar 13 by BillyChong

No point Byers being on the field. Grimes getting away with taking the easy option every time which slows us down no end. Celina walks around like he's won the balon d'or. They all need to wise up and at least make half an effort.

What a load of nonsense.
The 2nd half on 10:04 - Mar 14 with 776 viewsswancity

Watched a different game to me

I thought our players were excellent until the 2nd went in which deflated them understandably

They played Albion off the pitch but sadly didn’t get the goal that they deserved partly due to an outstanding goalkeeping performance

But with no striker on the pitch it showed as too many good chances were wasted. And the team physically is too weak with improvement needed in goal

Let’s be fair here though. The squad has been decimated. This club is now a million miles from the Premier League in every respect. Get used to it.

I do fear for our players on Saturday if City get an early goal or two but it’s the FA Cup so anything can happen.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024