Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ex soldier charged over Bloody Sunday 11:17 - Mar 14 with 8859 viewswaynekerr55

Talk about timing, hey...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Ex soldier charged over Bloody Sunday on 20:50 - Mar 21 with 1455 viewsKilkennyjack

Ex soldier charged over Bloody Sunday on 19:20 - Mar 21 by theloneranger

There were many members of the IRA present at the march that day.

Father Edward Daly gave evidence that he saw someone firing a handgun in the direction of the Paras. This man was later identified as a member of the IRA.

He also gave evidence that he also told another gunman to leave the area ...

The Official Report also said ... That an Official IRA sniper fired on the Paras, after the Paras had shot and wounded 2 civilians, but before anybody was killed.
[Post edited 21 Mar 2019 20:12]

Saville stated that the civilians had not been warned by the British soldiers that they intended to shoot.[8] The report states, contrary to the previously established belief, that none of the soldiers fired in response to attacks by petrol bombers or stone throwers, and that the civilians were not posing any threat.[8]

None of the soldiers fired in response to attacks.

Is that clear ?

Beware of the Risen People

Ex soldier charged over Bloody Sunday on 21:12 - Mar 21 with 1438 viewsoldtownjack

Ex soldier charged over Bloody Sunday on 19:55 - Mar 21 by valleyboy

“it’s important that the soldier is properly tried of course”

Something similar that Corbyn said on Sunday

But what about the terrorists, that had his case thrown out in the High Court for killing four soldiers in Hyde Park???

Because he had a letter from a Labour government in 2007 telling him that he wouldn’t be prosecuted for what he had done

Not only did he have s letter telling him that, but anothe 186 terrorists had the same assurances

Must be another Numpty that supports the idiot Corbyn

187 terrorists gets letters that they won’t be prosecuted

Yet one serving soldier doing his job is being prosecuted

You do know the Conservatives have been in Government since 2010 yeah?

Ex soldier charged over Bloody Sunday on 21:16 - Mar 21 with 1432 viewsvalleyboy

Ex soldier charged over Bloody Sunday on 21:12 - Mar 21 by oldtownjack

You do know the Conservatives have been in Government since 2010 yeah?

But unfortunately for the soldier in question. The Conservatives haven’t given 167 letters out letting terrorists off the hook
Ex soldier charged over Bloody Sunday on 21:17 - Mar 21 with 1426 viewscontroversial_jack

Ex soldier charged over Bloody Sunday on 19:55 - Mar 21 by valleyboy

“it’s important that the soldier is properly tried of course”

Something similar that Corbyn said on Sunday

But what about the terrorists, that had his case thrown out in the High Court for killing four soldiers in Hyde Park???

Because he had a letter from a Labour government in 2007 telling him that he wouldn’t be prosecuted for what he had done

Not only did he have s letter telling him that, but anothe 186 terrorists had the same assurances

Must be another Numpty that supports the idiot Corbyn

187 terrorists gets letters that they won’t be prosecuted

Yet one serving soldier doing his job is being prosecuted

He wasn't doing his job though!
Ex soldier charged over Bloody Sunday on 21:19 - Mar 21 with 1419 viewsKilkennyjack

Ex soldier charged over Bloody Sunday on 21:16 - Mar 21 by valleyboy

But unfortunately for the soldier in question. The Conservatives haven’t given 167 letters out letting terrorists off the hook

Do you mean part of the agreed peace process that has delivered 20 years of peace and prosperity to all the peoples in the north of Ireland ?

Ex soldier charged over Bloody Sunday on 21:22 - Mar 21 with 1415 viewsoldtownjack

Ex soldier charged over Bloody Sunday on 21:16 - Mar 21 by valleyboy

However they are the existing Government (and have been for 9 years) presiding over this current prosecution.

Ex soldier charged over Bloody Sunday on 21:39 - Mar 21 with 1401 viewsvalleyboy

Ex soldier charged over Bloody Sunday on 21:19 - Mar 21 by Kilkennyjack

Do you mean part of the agreed peace process that has delivered 20 years of peace and prosperity to all the peoples in the north of Ireland ?

So giving 167 letters to terrorists saying that they would never be convicted for what they done is a price we should pay for the so called peace process

More like the IRA wanted the peace process more than anyone as they could see they were getting nowhere in their struggles snd even losing support
Ex soldier charged over Bloody Sunday on 21:48 - Mar 21 with 1397 viewsvalleyboy

Ex soldier charged over Bloody Sunday on 20:03 - Mar 21 by londonlisa2001

You’re referring to John Downey.

He was, as I mentioned earlier in this thread, extradited to NI earlier this month on terrorism and murder charges.

Can’t stand Corbyn. But I have to say it’s a bit rich to hear you call him an idiot.

You know what they say

Never judge a book by its cover

I believe you are some accountant

It’s not even necessary to even go to university to become a Chartered Accountant

These days you need a Masters to get what I have got as a qualification

What has Corbyn got

A few “O” levels and 1 “A”

And the idiots want him to run the country

Attack the rich that’s is motto

Only that 1% of the rich pays nearly 30% of all income tax
Login to get fewer ads

Ex soldier charged over Bloody Sunday on 23:21 - Mar 21 with 1373 viewsKilkennyjack

Ex soldier charged over Bloody Sunday on 21:39 - Mar 21 by valleyboy

So giving 167 letters to terrorists saying that they would never be convicted for what they done is a price we should pay for the so called peace process

More like the IRA wanted the peace process more than anyone as they could see they were getting nowhere in their struggles snd even losing support

Ow mosh - its not 1999 any more.

You are arguing that the earth is flat.
The argument is over.

Do you think that 20 years of peace in the north of Ireland is a good thing ?
Most people do.

Ex soldier charged over Bloody Sunday on 23:24 - Mar 21 with 1372 viewstheloneranger

Ex soldier charged over Bloody Sunday on 20:50 - Mar 21 by Kilkennyjack

Saville stated that the civilians had not been warned by the British soldiers that they intended to shoot.[8] The report states, contrary to the previously established belief, that none of the soldiers fired in response to attacks by petrol bombers or stone throwers, and that the civilians were not posing any threat.[8]

None of the soldiers fired in response to attacks.

Is that clear ?

Where did I say the soldiers fired in response to the attacks??

Is that clear??

I notice you never responded to the Official Report where it's stated an IRA sniper fired, or the testimony of Father Daly witnessing gunfire from the IRA.
The same Father Daly who have evidence against the soldiers.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Ex soldier charged over Bloody Sunday on 23:45 - Mar 21 with 1363 viewsKilkennyjack

Ex soldier charged over Bloody Sunday on 23:24 - Mar 21 by theloneranger

Where did I say the soldiers fired in response to the attacks??

Is that clear??

I notice you never responded to the Official Report where it's stated an IRA sniper fired, or the testimony of Father Daly witnessing gunfire from the IRA.
The same Father Daly who have evidence against the soldiers.

Stick the link up and i will have a read.

Ex soldier charged over Bloody Sunday on 23:59 - Mar 21 with 1360 viewsvalleyboy

Ex soldier charged over Bloody Sunday on 23:21 - Mar 21 by Kilkennyjack

Ow mosh - its not 1999 any more.

You are arguing that the earth is flat.
The argument is over.

Do you think that 20 years of peace in the north of Ireland is a good thing ?
Most people do.

Don’t tell me that you are that dull to think there’s real piece in Northern Ireland

The IRA was losing the fight snd it was they that needed the Peace Process more than the British Givernment

Then you had of course Tony Blair looking for what he could be remembered for after his disastrous episode in Iraq
Ex soldier charged over Bloody Sunday on 00:12 - Mar 22 with 1351 viewsvalleyboy

Ex soldier charged over Bloody Sunday on 21:22 - Mar 21 by oldtownjack

However they are the existing Government (and have been for 9 years) presiding over this current prosecution.

Yes you are right

And if it was right to give those letters to the terrorists to say they won’t be prosecuted for what they did. Then yes, a Conservative government should do the same

Let’s see all this type of discussion if ever there was another World war and if anyone is left after it

You would soon see how attidutes will change

I was born during the 1939-45 war and although I can vaguely remember my parents listening to Lord Haw Haw on the radio.

I certainly can remember the hardships that people suffered after the war finished

And we are discussing about a soldier possibly killing some innocent people, when the terrorists killed hundreds if not thousands
Ex soldier charged over Bloody Sunday on 04:52 - Mar 22 with 1320 viewsKilkennyjack

Ex soldier charged over Bloody Sunday on 00:12 - Mar 22 by valleyboy

Yes you are right

And if it was right to give those letters to the terrorists to say they won’t be prosecuted for what they did. Then yes, a Conservative government should do the same

Let’s see all this type of discussion if ever there was another World war and if anyone is left after it

You would soon see how attidutes will change

I was born during the 1939-45 war and although I can vaguely remember my parents listening to Lord Haw Haw on the radio.

I certainly can remember the hardships that people suffered after the war finished

And we are discussing about a soldier possibly killing some innocent people, when the terrorists killed hundreds if not thousands

I see ...

Right then, you are a silly old fecker who would be better off doing what nursey tells you to do rather than this new internet thing. Its not for you.

You are arguing about things that ended in the 1990s.
This is not normal.
Tell nursey to change your meds.

Briefly ... whilst you were asleep ...

The Troubles in the north of Ireland have ended 20 years ago.
Everybody agrees this is good, apart from you.
Nobody ‘won’
Lots of people ‘lost’
It is a diplomatic triumph of global proportions, and the world got us there.
Ireland has rejoined the nations of the world 100 years ago, in case you missed that part
People in uniform who kill people have to face a jury for their actions, same as anyone else

Brexit puts all thus at risk.

Now offfeck.

Ex soldier charged over Bloody Sunday on 08:06 - Mar 22 with 1298 viewsvalleyboy

Ex soldier charged over Bloody Sunday on 04:52 - Mar 22 by Kilkennyjack

I see ...

Right then, you are a silly old fecker who would be better off doing what nursey tells you to do rather than this new internet thing. Its not for you.

You are arguing about things that ended in the 1990s.
This is not normal.
Tell nursey to change your meds.

Briefly ... whilst you were asleep ...

The Troubles in the north of Ireland have ended 20 years ago.
Everybody agrees this is good, apart from you.
Nobody ‘won’
Lots of people ‘lost’
It is a diplomatic triumph of global proportions, and the world got us there.
Ireland has rejoined the nations of the world 100 years ago, in case you missed that part
People in uniform who kill people have to face a jury for their actions, same as anyone else

Brexit puts all thus at risk.

Now offfeck.

“everybody agrees this is good apart from you”

You would be surprise how wrong you are

I’m a moderate in terms of saying that it was not that good a deal

Come up to the valleys and you will given a different response to the bullshit you are spouting out

Such as we should never have have got involve in peace talks with terrorists and carried on until the IRA was wiped out completely
Ex soldier charged over Bloody Sunday on 13:45 - Mar 22 with 1256 viewstheloneranger

"Birmingham pub bombings: 'Men responsible' named by IRA bomber"

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-47670167

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Ex soldier charged over Bloody Sunday on 14:06 - Mar 22 with 1245 viewsGroo

I didn't realise the bombing and murder was started by Ian Paisley's UPV whos started fire bombing and killing Catholics up to 3 years before the IRA started.

Groo does what Groo does best

Ex soldier charged over Bloody Sunday on 14:11 - Mar 22 with 1242 viewsGroo

wow, according to these stats over the entire period both the republicans and loyalists killed more of their own than the other side.

According to Malcolm Sutton's Index of Deaths from the Conflict in Ireland:[207]

Of those killed by British security forces:

187 (~51.5%) were civilians
145 (~39.9%) were members of republican paramilitaries
18 (~4.9%) were members of loyalist paramilitaries
13 (~3.5%) were fellow members of the British security forces
Of those killed by republican paramilitaries:

1080 (~52%) were members/former members of the British security forces
723 (~35%) were civilians
187 (~9%) were members of republican paramilitaries
57 (~2.7%) were members of loyalist paramilitaries
11 (~0.5%) were members of the Irish security forces
Of those killed by loyalist paramilitaries:

878 (~85.4%) were civilians
94 (~9%) were members of loyalist paramilitaries
41 (~4%) were members of republican paramilitaries
14 (~1%) were members of the British security forces

Groo does what Groo does best

Ex soldier charged over Bloody Sunday on 20:38 - Mar 22 with 1199 viewsKilkennyjack

Ex soldier charged over Bloody Sunday on 08:06 - Mar 22 by valleyboy

“everybody agrees this is good apart from you”

You would be surprise how wrong you are

I’m a moderate in terms of saying that it was not that good a deal

Come up to the valleys and you will given a different response to the bullshit you are spouting out

Such as we should never have have got involve in peace talks with terrorists and carried on until the IRA was wiped out completely

So i am wrong that the peace in the north of Ireland is a good thing ?
Do feck off ...

Valleys ? - Leanne Woods is a great person.

Ex soldier charged over Bloody Sunday on 23:47 - Mar 25 with 1065 viewsSlugster664

Ex soldier charged over Bloody Sunday on 20:38 - Mar 22 by Kilkennyjack

So i am wrong that the peace in the north of Ireland is a good thing ?
Do feck off ...

Valleys ? - Leanne Woods is a great person.

When you say(repeatedly)the north of Ireland, do you mean Ulster, Northern Ireland? Just asking...

STID

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024