Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ex soldier charged over Bloody Sunday 11:17 - Mar 14 with 8817 viewswaynekerr55

Talk about timing, hey...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Ex soldier charged over Bloody Sunday on 14:01 - Mar 16 with 1591 viewsSlugster664

Ex soldier charged over Bloody Sunday on 11:17 - Mar 16 by Willzy

I’ve documented war zones in the Middle East believe me I’ve met some amazing soldiers, but also meat heads like slugster1664

Meathead,you don't know me you pr1ck.

"I’ve documented war zones in the Middle East believe me I’ve met some amazing soldiers,but also meat heads like slugster1664"...yeah I'm sure you have 🤣 Such bullsh1tters about.

STID

Ex soldier charged over Bloody Sunday on 15:32 - Mar 16 with 1555 viewsGroo

Ex soldier charged over Bloody Sunday on 09:45 - Mar 16 by Slugster664

Believe me, a white flag or handkerchief means nothing to these types, seen used in NI and Iraq...followed by rounds of fire!

It happened in the Falklands War too, two para's shot dead moving to a white flag.

Groo does what Groo does best

Ex soldier charged over Bloody Sunday on 01:01 - Mar 17 with 1481 viewstheloneranger

Ex soldier charged over Bloody Sunday on 15:32 - Mar 16 by Groo

It happened in the Falklands War too, two para's shot dead moving to a white flag.

3 paras from 2 Para, including their commander, were shot and killed at Goose Green schoolhouse when walking towards the white flag to take the. Argentinian's surrender.

2 Para retaliated by killing dozens of Argentinians!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Ex soldier charged over Bloody Sunday on 01:34 - Mar 17 with 1473 viewsGroo

Ex soldier charged over Bloody Sunday on 01:01 - Mar 17 by theloneranger

3 paras from 2 Para, including their commander, were shot and killed at Goose Green schoolhouse when walking towards the white flag to take the. Argentinian's surrender.

2 Para retaliated by killing dozens of Argentinians!!

Incorrect there.

Colonel H Jones was not involved in the white flag incident.

The para's killed had actually gone to to negotiate the surrender but with nothing agreed they were returning to their line still under the flag of truce when firing started up and they were killed.

The machine gun nest that fired on them was certainly hit hard, regarding retaliating by killing dozens of Argentinians, they were at war fighting each other for their lives, I'm not sure what you would do in that situation, let them kill you?

Ex soldier charged over Bloody Sunday on 06:13 - Mar 17 with 1446 viewsSwans22

Ex soldier charged over Bloody Sunday on 14:01 - Mar 16 by Slugster664

"I’ve documented war zones in the Middle East believe me I’ve met some amazing soldiers,but also meat heads like slugster1664"...yeah I'm sure you have 🤣 Such bullsh1tters about.

Thank god I don’t know you.
Ex soldier charged over Bloody Sunday on 09:36 - Mar 17 with 1390 viewstheloneranger

Ex soldier charged over Bloody Sunday on 01:34 - Mar 17 by Groo

Incorrect there.

The para's killed had actually gone to to negotiate the surrender but with nothing agreed they were returning to their line still under the flag of truce when firing started up and they were killed.

The machine gun nest that fired on them was certainly hit hard, regarding retaliating by killing dozens of Argentinians, they were at war fighting each other for their lives, I'm not sure what you would do in that situation, let them kill you?

I'm sorry if you think I chastised the Paras for retaliating to the white flag incident ... I certainly did not !! They retaliated against what was a cowardly act by the Argentine defenders under the white flag.

As for you thinking I meant Col H Jones was killed in this incident ... I left the word platoon out, when I wrote commander.

Lt Barry "platoon commander" of 12 Platoon, D company and 2 other Paras were killed in this unforseen cowardly incident.

Ex soldier charged over Bloody Sunday on 09:57 - Mar 17 with 1383 viewsSlugster664

Ex soldier charged over Bloody Sunday on 06:13 - Mar 17 by Swans22

Thank god I don’t know you.

Here we go, another nob.

STID

Ex soldier charged over Bloody Sunday on 13:41 - Mar 17 with 1345 viewscontroversial_jack

Ex soldier charged over Bloody Sunday on 09:57 - Mar 17 by Slugster664

Here we go, another nob.

Where's Warwick and his dictionary when we need him. It's knob, not nob!
Login to get fewer ads

Ex soldier charged over Bloody Sunday on 13:42 - Mar 17 with 1345 viewsjackrmee

Ex soldier charged over Bloody Sunday on 09:45 - Mar 16 by Slugster664

Believe me, a white flag or handkerchief means nothing to these types, seen used in NI and Iraq...followed by rounds of fire!

But they were unarmed protesters?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Ex soldier charged over Bloody Sunday on 13:46 - Mar 17 with 1340 viewsjackrmee

Ex soldier charged over Bloody Sunday on 14:01 - Mar 16 by Slugster664

So people are meant to believe you are a soldier, yet you won't believe that he has somehow "documented war zones"?
Tit.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Ex soldier charged over Bloody Sunday on 13:49 - Mar 17 with 1337 viewsjackrmee

Ex soldier charged over Bloody Sunday on 01:34 - Mar 17 by Groo

Incorrect there.

So you guys think because of what happened in the Falklands makes it ok for someone to shoot an unarmed man in the head who was holding a white hankerchief?

Ex soldier charged over Bloody Sunday on 14:17 - Mar 17 with 1321 viewsGroo

Ex soldier charged over Bloody Sunday on 13:49 - Mar 17 by jackrmee

So you guys think because of what happened in the Falklands makes it ok for someone to shoot an unarmed man in the head who was holding a white hankerchief?

Where exactly did I write that?

Ex soldier charged over Bloody Sunday on 20:34 - Mar 17 with 1258 viewsRedwhiteandblue

What world do some people live in ? When you are in a battle, fighting for your life, soldiers will at times kill, when with hindsight maybe they shouldn’t have, but that’s war for you, and it’s certainly not a new phenomenon.
Ex soldier charged over Bloody Sunday on 21:03 - Mar 17 with 1232 viewsRedwhiteandblue

Ex soldier charged over Bloody Sunday on 13:49 - Mar 17 by jackrmee

So you think you understand the mind set of someone who’s just been involved in a ferocious battle ? Thought not. The only people to blame for the deaths in the Falklands war, are members of the Argentine government who ordered the invasion in the first place.
Ex soldier charged over Bloody Sunday on 21:06 - Mar 17 with 1227 viewsexiledclaseboy

Dgt’s back then. There’s lovely.

Poll: Tory leader

Ex soldier charged over Bloody Sunday on 21:08 - Mar 17 with 1219 viewsRedwhiteandblue

Ex soldier charged over Bloody Sunday on 21:06 - Mar 17 by exiledclaseboy

Time to rock and roll
Ex soldier charged over Bloody Sunday on 21:19 - Mar 17 with 1207 viewsRedwhiteandblue

Ex soldier charged over Bloody Sunday on 21:06 - Mar 17 by exiledclaseboy

Yes the great DGT is making a short come back, as I’m back in the UK for four weeks 👍
Ex soldier charged over Bloody Sunday on 00:33 - Mar 18 with 1169 viewsSlugster664

Ex soldier charged over Bloody Sunday on 13:42 - Mar 17 by jackrmee

But they were unarmed protesters?

And you know this? I don't, I wasn't there...but I do know I would believe the soldier in question over some scumbag giving 'evidence'

STID

Ex soldier charged over Bloody Sunday on 00:35 - Mar 18 with 1167 viewsSlugster664

Ex soldier charged over Bloody Sunday on 13:41 - Mar 17 by controversial_jack

Where's Warwick and his dictionary when we need him. It's knob, not nob!

Nob being...a c0ck

Knob is...a door 'handle'

STID

Ex soldier charged over Bloody Sunday on 00:37 - Mar 18 with 1166 viewsSlugster664

Ex soldier charged over Bloody Sunday on 13:46 - Mar 17 by jackrmee

So people are meant to believe you are a soldier, yet you won't believe that he has somehow "documented war zones"?
Tit.

Believe what you want, I really couldn't give a feck...👍

STID

Ex soldier charged over Bloody Sunday on 18:47 - Mar 18 with 1080 viewslondonlisa2001

Ex soldier charged over Bloody Sunday on 00:33 - Mar 18 by Slugster664

And you know this? I don't, I wasn't there...but I do know I would believe the soldier in question over some scumbag giving 'evidence'

The ‘scumbag’ though or at least one of them (there were several) was an officer from another regiment.

The soldier should receive a fair trial. But believing him just because he’s a soldier seems to me to be foolish. They already have absolute proof that he lied about other events that day, as a round was proved to be from his gun when he’d previously said he hadn’t fired in that direction.
Ex soldier charged over Bloody Sunday on 19:48 - Mar 18 with 1063 viewstheloneranger

Ex soldier charged over Bloody Sunday on 00:06 - Mar 16 by londonlisa2001

A ex IRA bloke was extradited not 2 weeks ago from Dublin to Belfast to face charges for the murder of 2 British soldiers in 1972.

It’s not all one way.

The problem is Lisa is that there is an imbalance between soldiers and paramilitaries in their sentencing.

Any paramilitary under the Northern Ireland (Sentences) Act 1998, provided that they were later convicted for a scheduled offence committed before April 1998, would serve a maximum of two years in prison.

But ...

Soldier F, if found guilty, will not be sentenced under this Act ... because it was committed before 1973, and over 50% of the deaths blamed directly to the British Army happened between 1969 and 1973.

Ex soldier charged over Bloody Sunday on 20:16 - Mar 18 with 1044 viewslondonlisa2001

Ex soldier charged over Bloody Sunday on 19:48 - Mar 18 by theloneranger

The problem is Lisa is that there is an imbalance between soldiers and paramilitaries in their sentencing.

Any paramilitary under the Northern Ireland (Sentences) Act 1998, provided that they were later convicted for a scheduled offence committed before April 1998, would serve a maximum of two years in prison.

But ...

Soldier F, if found guilty, will not be sentenced under this Act ... because it was committed before 1973, and over 50% of the deaths blamed directly to the British Army happened between 1969 and 1973.

The IRA one is being charged with an offence committed in 1972? I’m not sure whether that’s covered under the 2 year maximum?
Ex soldier charged over Bloody Sunday on 21:58 - Mar 18 with 1020 viewsKilkennyjack

Ex soldier charged over Bloody Sunday on 20:34 - Mar 17 by Redwhiteandblue

What world do some people live in ? When you are in a battle, fighting for your life, soldiers will at times kill, when with hindsight maybe they shouldn’t have, but that’s war for you, and it’s certainly not a new phenomenon.

If its a war ...then the treatment of Irish soldiers as common criminals cannot be correct.
They are PoWs.
[Post edited 18 Mar 2019 21:59]

Beware of the Risen People

Ex soldier charged over Bloody Sunday on 07:07 - Mar 19 with 968 viewsSlugster664

Ex soldier charged over Bloody Sunday on 21:58 - Mar 18 by Kilkennyjack

If its a war ...then the treatment of Irish soldiers as common criminals cannot be correct.
They are PoWs.
[Post edited 18 Mar 2019 21:59]

PoWs, yeah good one 😂

STID

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024