Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread 18:27 - Mar 14 with 38132 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 16 Mar 2019 14:59]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 18:02 - Mar 16 with 2158 viewsairedale

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 17:59 - Mar 16 by karnataka

Think we might see Aguero in the 2nd half!

And Mincy.
The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 18:03 - Mar 16 with 2152 viewsjackjackjackjack

The second goal - https://streamja.com/5w92

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 18:08 - Mar 16 with 2098 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 17:26 - Mar 16 by AndyNak

Any links?

Don’t bother. You’re not missing much.

🤣

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 18:08 - Mar 16 with 2093 viewsLibertarian

I’m a big critic of Nordfeldt, but credit where it’s due, he’s been excellent in the 1st half
The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 18:09 - Mar 16 with 2083 viewsPozuelosSideys

Rattled AF

Awesome!! Come on you bunch of misfits! Dont let it slip!

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 18:10 - Mar 16 with 2044 viewssainthelens

Please do not fck this up. Outstanding.....So far.
The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 18:10 - Mar 16 with 2033 viewsAndyNak

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 17:43 - Mar 16 by jamiewales

https://www.twitch.tv/soomrewqqfs great link any you can choose quality

Thanks so much mate, managed to get most of that first half in (even if I did miss both goals). Much appreciated

Poll: Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 18:11 - Mar 16 with 1999 viewsAndyNak

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 18:08 - Mar 16 by union_jack

Don’t bother. You’re not missing much.

🤣

🖕😂🖕

Poll: Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 18:13 - Mar 16 with 1967 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I am black & blue from pinching myself, because I must be dreaming.
Celina's goal was absolutely classic of how to use the fast breakaway.
What a game our boys are having, Nordfelt is having that stormer I hoped for, CCV is doing well and we are catching them out with our speed.
That City French thug should be off by now.
The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 18:13 - Mar 16 with 1959 viewsjackrmee

Duw fuking duw

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 18:14 - Mar 16 with 1928 viewsSheffieldjack

Dreamland!
The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 18:16 - Mar 16 with 1901 viewsspiderboy

dunno what to make of it all to be honest,
The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 18:16 - Mar 16 with 1877 viewsjackrmee

Potter just doesn't know what he's doing see

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 18:18 - Mar 16 with 1857 viewsJack123

Hmm bookies are offering 14/1 to cash out, fck it, leave it ride..

libera nos a malo

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 18:18 - Mar 16 with 1853 viewskarnataka

Just looking at Bersant's goal again and it reminded me a lot of Michu's against QPR the way he bent it round the keeper. Real quality finishes, both of them.
The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 18:18 - Mar 16 with 1847 viewsspiderboy

dumb struck struck dumb
The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 18:18 - Mar 16 with 1833 viewsjackrmee

I wonder if this might have been how he'd planned to get the boys to play all along?

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 18:19 - Mar 16 with 1806 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Celina's goal, 14 seconds from end to end, there was Dan, Nathan Wayne and Celina all in or around their Penalty Area.
Team Football doesn't come any btter than that.
The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 18:21 - Mar 16 with 1758 viewsjackrmee

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 18:19 - Mar 16 by A_Fans_Dad

Celina's goal, 14 seconds from end to end, there was Dan, Nathan Wayne and Celina all in or around their Penalty Area.

Class from beginning to end

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 18:21 - Mar 16 with 1755 viewsSheffieldjack

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 18:19 - Mar 16 by A_Fans_Dad

Goal of the FA Cup so far.
The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 18:21 - Mar 16 with 1752 viewsBLAZE

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 18:18 - Mar 16 by Jack123

Hmm bookies are offering 14/1 to cash out, fck it, leave it ride..

Cash out you mad man, it'll soften the blow when the inevitable happens

(I refuse to dream)
The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 18:22 - Mar 16 with 1731 viewsA_Fans_Dad

What can we do to ride the coming onslaught, because that is what is going to happen.
Let's face it even 4 goals may not be enough against this £400,000,000 side.
Will Potter try going defensive?
Will he make any Subs?
The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 18:22 - Mar 16 with 1723 viewsjackrmee

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 18:21 - Mar 16 by BLAZE

Cash out you mad man, it'll soften the blow when the inevitable happens

(I refuse to dream)

If we lose now I blame you

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 18:25 - Mar 16 with 1665 viewsReebok

Come on the Swans. Make it two proud reasons today to be Welsh
The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 18:25 - Mar 16 with 1657 viewsA_Fans_Dad

By the way, hats off to Dan for a couple of really important defensive interceptions.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024