Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread 18:27 - Mar 14 with 37971 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 16 Mar 2019 14:59]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:41 - Mar 16 with 2134 viewsunion_jack

Is Potter Dwight or Kirky😳

Close call for the pen. Harrison had to set him straight. It’s not even close.

I think Potter has lots to learn, especially being a bit tougher and critical. It’s all very well being the nice guy and avoiding a fine but he should have been incandescent there.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:41 - Mar 16 with 2134 viewsjackrmee

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:38 - Mar 16 by Brad_Bobbly

And we’ve lost against absolute sh*t this season in the amazing Sky Bet Championship.

Talk about clutching at straws...

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:43 - Mar 16 with 2114 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:41 - Mar 16 by union_jack

I think Potter has lots to learn, especially being a bit tougher and critical. It’s all very well being the nice guy and avoiding a fine but he should have been incandescent there.

Bringing on a player who is notorious for not making any sort of effort to track back when you're defending a lead is something he's hopefully learnt to not repeat.
[Post edited 16 Mar 2019 19:43]

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:43 - Mar 16 with 2117 viewsmonmouth

Cheated of course. I think I’ve had it with this shit. I mean what is the point? Total bollocks. Well done lads. It was already decided you couldn’t win. That’s the way it is.

But....why not play like that for 38 games? You’d be 15 points clear, and that is far more valuable.,

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:43 - Mar 16 with 2117 viewsjackrmee

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:38 - Mar 16 by Brad_Bobbly

And we’ve lost against absolute sh*t this season in the amazing Sky Bet Championship.

2 illegal goals you fool

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:44 - Mar 16 with 2103 viewslondonlisa2001

Have you genuinely got nothing better to do than spend a Saturday evening trying to get a rise out of people you don’t know on the internet site of a team you don’t support? None of whom take any notice of you outside telling you that you’re an idiot?

No family, no friends? No TV even? Why not read a book - lots of learner fiction for children you could start with if you’re not confident with an adult book. What about studying something? There must be a way of spending your time slightly productively.
The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:45 - Mar 16 with 2099 viewsBadlands

All I can say is - wonderful effort ruined by Mariner (and not for the first time).

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:46 - Mar 16 with 2074 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:41 - Mar 16 by union_jack

Kirky is a legit poster i think, hes just got this one wrong

DYSS and Bobbly on the other hand..

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:46 - Mar 16 with 2059 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:44 - Mar 16 by londonlisa2001

Have you genuinely got nothing better to do than spend a Saturday evening trying to get a rise out of people you don’t know on the internet site of a team you don’t support? None of whom take any notice of you outside telling you that you’re an idiot?

No family, no friends? No TV even? Why not read a book - lots of learner fiction for children you could start with if you’re not confident with an adult book. What about studying something? There must be a way of spending your time slightly productively.

I know, it’s amazing that sad tw*ts like that can exist, poor bastard.

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:49 - Mar 16 with 2017 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:46 - Mar 16 by PozuelosSideys

Kirky is a legit poster i think, hes just got this one wrong

DYSS and Bobbly on the other hand..

We all get things wrong but when it’s pointed out to you without argument and proof to back it up, you hold your hands up in contrition.

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:49 - Mar 16 with 2015 viewsvetchonian

That's the perspective from a true fan...not a Johnny came lately plasticl

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:49 - Mar 16 with 2013 viewsjackrmee

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:43 - Mar 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Bringing on a player who is notorious for not making any sort of effort to track back when you're defending a lead is something he's hopefully learnt to not repeat.
[Post edited 16 Mar 2019 19:43]

So you reckon bringing on Asoro lost us that match?!!!!!

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:51 - Mar 16 with 1982 viewsLord_Bony

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:43 - Mar 16 by monmouth

Cheated of course. I think I’ve had it with this shit. I mean what is the point? Total bollocks. Well done lads. It was already decided you couldn’t win. That’s the way it is.

But....why not play like that for 38 games? You’d be 15 points clear, and that is far more valuable.,

Indeed

Just watch us lose to the likes of Ipswich Town 3:0

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:51 - Mar 16 with 1979 viewsjackrmee

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:43 - Mar 16 by monmouth

Consistency is difficult with young,, inecperienced players. It will come. We just have to trust in the system and the potential of our boys and manager to learn and gel and master this shit

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:52 - Mar 16 with 1977 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:46 - Mar 16 by monmouth

I know, it’s amazing that sad tw*ts like that can exist, poor bastard.

Innit though.

Grown adults spend time trying to annoy other grown adults.

It beggars belief. I can’t help think that when Dwight looks back on his young adulthood he’s going to think he’s wasted a lot of it being an idiot. I’ve no idea whether the saddo posting as Brad bobbly is the same age as Dwight or older but, again, what a complete waste of time.

We should all feel fantastic about that performance. We were completely robbed, and it’s so obvious, everyone knows we were. Even Man City fans. Brilliant from one and all.
The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:54 - Mar 16 with 1926 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:51 - Mar 16 by Lord_Bony

Indeed

Just watch us lose to the likes of Ipswich Town 3:0

Wouldn’t surprise me at all. Our season is as good as over. Ipswich’s isn’t and they’re showing a bit of backbone lately.

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:56 - Mar 16 with 1904 viewstheloneranger

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:44 - Mar 16 by londonlisa2001

Read a book??

Janet & John would be a challenge!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 20:00 - Mar 16 with 1845 viewsvetchonian

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:56 - Mar 16 by theloneranger

Read a book??

Janet & John would be a challenge!!

Showing your age there most posters on here having clue about what you are on abou5

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 20:02 - Mar 16 with 1824 viewsDorothy

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:52 - Mar 16 by londonlisa2001

Innit though.

It beggars belief. I can’t help think that when Dwight looks back on his young adulthood he’s going to think he’s wasted a lot of it being an idiot. I’ve no idea whether the saddo posting as Brad bobbly is the same age as Dwight or older but, again, what a complete waste of time.

We should all feel fantastic about that performance. We were completely robbed, and it’s so obvious, everyone knows we were. Even Man City fans. Brilliant from one and all.

How much time have you wasted replying?
The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 20:03 - Mar 16 with 1812 viewssainthelens

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:52 - Mar 16 by londonlisa2001

Innit though.

Feeling far from fantastic tbh. Apart from robbed of a childhood dream of an fa cup semi-final, to have seen our youngsters and Dan James sprinting all over Wembley would have been summit else. I feel like we've lost the semi-final...And we wernt even in it !
The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 20:04 - Mar 16 with 1795 viewsjackrmee

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 20:02 - Mar 16 by Dorothy

Cracking reply though in all fairness mind you

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 20:05 - Mar 16 with 1774 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:49 - Mar 16 by jackrmee

So you reckon bringing on Asoro lost us that match?!!!!!

It didn't help. Look at him for the first goal, standing around on the edge of the box contributing nothing. Silva was free for a number of seconds yet he made no attempt to do anything about it until the ball fell at his feet.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 20:05 - Mar 16 with 1768 viewsLord_Bony

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 20:02 - Mar 16 by Dorothy

Why have you wasted your time signing up to reply Dorothy?

Brad Bobbley aka Scottidh Eddie.

Bye Dorothy.

This post has been edited by an administrator

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 20:07 - Mar 16 with 1731 viewsmonmouth

I. Am. Very. Annoyed.

We won that f*cking game.
[Post edited 16 Mar 2019 20:07]

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 20:09 - Mar 16 with 1703 viewstheloneranger

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 20:00 - Mar 16 by vetchonian

Showing your age there most posters on here having clue about what you are on abou5

Nope, I think you're giving your age away by your reply 😂

You can buy them brand new this minute 👍

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024