Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The great brexit gammon stroll 12:17 - Mar 16 with 9384 viewsEbo

It's like Last of the Summer Wine crossed with An American Werewolf in London. All we need is "Killer Clegg" and Norah to turn up.

Farage is on his way to Hartlepool from Sunderland via minibus. Some walk that.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

The great brexit gammon stroll on 09:38 - Mar 20 with 1610 viewswaynekerr55

The great brexit gammon stroll on 08:55 - Mar 20 by westwalesed

You do realise that the sneering and condescending comments of those on here about the March is another one of the reasons why people’s views around Leave won’t change? Stupid old people blah blah stupid gammons blah blah stupid bigots blah blah so thick that the bridge was closed blah blah. At least they’re doing something rather than spouting off apparently clever comments from a keyboard.

Indeed. However much I disagree with their stance at least they're doing something.

Farage is a mug; much like the Brexit shambles he's started something and fùcked off...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The great brexit gammon stroll on 09:45 - Mar 20 with 1601 viewsEbo

The great brexit gammon stroll on 08:55 - Mar 20 by westwalesed

You do realise that the sneering and condescending comments of those on here about the March is another one of the reasons why people’s views around Leave won’t change? Stupid old people blah blah stupid gammons blah blah stupid bigots blah blah so thick that the bridge was closed blah blah. At least they’re doing something rather than spouting off apparently clever comments from a keyboard.

The fact they paid £50 for the pleasure and get nothing out of it in exchange says a lot about their mental state doesn't it?

As for people doing nothing - I think you will find that the thousands attending the coming peoples march in London may make you think about what you just posted. It won't be half a dozen old gammons on a jolly either.

The great brexit gammon stroll on 09:47 - Mar 20 with 1594 viewsEbo

The great brexit gammon stroll on 09:25 - Mar 20 by chad

Indeed ...

Article 1, paragraph 1, stipulates that “‘racial discrimination’ shall mean any distinction, exclusion, restriction or preference based on race, colour, descent, or national or ethnic origin

By that token then, if I get called a snowflake or a remoaner then is that racist?

No it isn't but the virtue signalling by the right on this thread is quite astonishing. Racist only when it suits you.

The great brexit gammon stroll on 10:43 - Mar 20 with 1561 viewschad

The great brexit gammon stroll on 09:47 - Mar 20 by Ebo

By that token then, if I get called a snowflake or a remoaner then is that racist?

No it isn't but the virtue signalling by the right on this thread is quite astonishing. Racist only when it suits you.

Perhaps read my post, I was merely responding factually with EU regulations to possibly throw light on an argument (complete with abuse) that skin colour does not define race / racism

If you require further clarification on the rules I suggest you contact Brussels (you may prefer to call them sprouts)

I know you like to throw out group abuse, as others, on this thread and many others. Personally I think abuse is not helpful to furthering any cause even if it helps some feel better /superior. It actually highlights your own inability to fairly judge people as individuals and hopefully at the end of the day that is what we all are, rather than the narrow classifications you seem to favour.
The great brexit gammon stroll on 10:59 - Mar 20 with 1550 viewswestwalesed

The great brexit gammon stroll on 09:45 - Mar 20 by Ebo

The fact they paid £50 for the pleasure and get nothing out of it in exchange says a lot about their mental state doesn't it?

As for people doing nothing - I think you will find that the thousands attending the coming peoples march in London may make you think about what you just posted. It won't be half a dozen old gammons on a jolly either.

I'm taking about people on Forums like this one spouting off from a keyboard. I welcome and encourage anyone of any political persuasion to get off their lard asses and fight for what they believe in.

The fact they paid £50 to be a core marcher for the whole journey shows commitment to the cause. Trivialising mental illness is shameful.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

The great brexit gammon stroll on 11:13 - Mar 20 with 1520 viewsWarwickHunt

The great brexit gammon stroll on 10:59 - Mar 20 by westwalesed

I'm taking about people on Forums like this one spouting off from a keyboard. I welcome and encourage anyone of any political persuasion to get off their lard asses and fight for what they believe in.

The fact they paid £50 to be a core marcher for the whole journey shows commitment to the cause. Trivialising mental illness is shameful.

Fûcking fruitcakes. Fück 'em.
The great brexit gammon stroll on 11:30 - Mar 20 with 1507 viewsAce_Jack

The great brexit gammon stroll on 10:59 - Mar 20 by westwalesed

Shows commitment? F**k off. It's a protest march, not the London Marathon.

All it shows that these gullible mugs are incapable of not being fleeced by charlatans. Perfectly apt metaphor for Brexit.
The great brexit gammon stroll on 11:34 - Mar 20 with 1504 viewsLeonWasGod

The great brexit gammon stroll on 11:30 - Mar 20 by Ace_Jack

All it shows that these gullible mugs are incapable of not being fleeced by charlatans. Perfectly apt metaphor for Brexit.

This. I feel for them. They've been played, had to pay for the 'pleasure' and then put on a pedestal for people to laugh at whilst the organisers are nowhere to be seen.
Login to get fewer ads

The great brexit gammon stroll on 11:44 - Mar 20 with 1486 viewswestwalesed

The great brexit gammon stroll on 11:13 - Mar 20 by WarwickHunt

Fûcking fruitcakes. Fück 'em.

Thanks for your characterisation that Leave voters are mentally insane. Trivialising mental illness is shameful.

The great brexit gammon stroll on 11:45 - Mar 20 with 1482 viewswestwalesed

The great brexit gammon stroll on 11:34 - Mar 20 by LeonWasGod

This. I feel for them. They've been played, had to pay for the 'pleasure' and then put on a pedestal for people to laugh at whilst the organisers are nowhere to be seen.

Thanks for your characterisation that Leave voters are thick and should not be taken seriously.

The great brexit gammon stroll on 11:47 - Mar 20 with 1476 viewsWarwickHunt

The great brexit gammon stroll on 11:44 - Mar 20 by westwalesed

Thanks for your characterisation that Leave voters are mentally insane. Trivialising mental illness is shameful.

Oh do shut the fùck up, you daft twát.
The great brexit gammon stroll on 11:56 - Mar 20 with 1468 viewsBatterseajack

Mercy for the strollers

[Post edited 20 Mar 2019 12:05]
The great brexit gammon stroll on 12:01 - Mar 20 with 1461 viewschad

The great brexit gammon stroll on 11:30 - Mar 20 by Ace_Jack

I suppose that might depend on if you see the EU Machine components as the fleecing charlatans
The great brexit gammon stroll on 14:22 - Mar 20 with 1409 viewsAce_Jack

The great brexit gammon stroll on 12:01 - Mar 20 by chad

I suppose that might depend on if you see the EU Machine components as the fleecing charlatans

Indeed. So far we've had 2 and a half years where those making the argument that the "EU Machine are fleecing charlatans" have run away from the debate or been wholly unable to come up with even a remotely suitable alternative.
The great brexit gammon stroll on 14:48 - Mar 20 with 1398 viewsLohengrin

The great brexit gammon stroll on 11:34 - Mar 20 by LeonWasGod

I dare say a lot of them have the time to be tramping the roads midweek because they no longer have jobs to go to. If that protest had been organised by just about anybody other than Farage, if it lay in hands both capable and honest it could have been massive and had a serious point to make.

Actually that could well be the reason for Farage’s involvement, to head off such a possibility. In fact I’m sure it is.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

The great brexit gammon stroll on 15:28 - Mar 20 with 1382 viewsBatterseajack

The great brexit gammon stroll on 14:48 - Mar 20 by Lohengrin

I dare say a lot of them have the time to be tramping the roads midweek because they no longer have jobs to go to. If that protest had been organised by just about anybody other than Farage, if it lay in hands both capable and honest it could have been massive and had a serious point to make.

Actually that could well be the reason for Farage’s involvement, to head off such a possibility. In fact I’m sure it is.

There’s a lot of Barbour jackets amongst the marchers. That suggests to me these people aren’t short of a penny.
The great brexit gammon stroll on 15:38 - Mar 20 with 1373 viewsLohengrin

The great brexit gammon stroll on 15:28 - Mar 20 by Batterseajack

There’s a lot of Barbour jackets amongst the marchers. That suggests to me these people aren’t short of a penny.

You know what you sound like there? An Adjudicator at a 1930’s Means Test tribunal.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

The great brexit gammon stroll on 15:44 - Mar 20 with 1369 viewsLeonWasGod

The great brexit gammon stroll on 11:45 - Mar 20 by westwalesed

Thanks for your characterisation that Leave voters are thick and should not be taken seriously.

Where did I say that? I said they're being used. Can happen to anyone irrespective of how intelligent they are.
The great brexit gammon stroll on 16:15 - Mar 20 with 1339 viewsBatterseajack

The great brexit gammon stroll on 15:38 - Mar 20 by Lohengrin

You know what you sound like there? An Adjudicator at a 1930’s Means Test tribunal.

None of this lot strike me as people who have suffered personally under austerity.

The great brexit gammon stroll on 16:22 - Mar 20 with 1334 viewschad

The great brexit gammon stroll on 14:22 - Mar 20 by Ace_Jack

Indeed. So far we've had 2 and a half years where those making the argument that the "EU Machine are fleecing charlatans" have run away from the debate or been wholly unable to come up with even a remotely suitable alternative.

Indeed, but that would be a different issue

A straight jacket ;) is pretty hard to get out of too
The great brexit gammon stroll on 16:49 - Mar 20 with 1311 viewsAce_Jack

The great brexit gammon stroll on 16:22 - Mar 20 by chad

Indeed, but that would be a different issue

A straight jacket ;) is pretty hard to get out of too

But David Davis said we held all the cards? What happened?
The great brexit gammon stroll on 18:41 - Mar 20 with 1281 viewschad

The great brexit gammon stroll on 16:49 - Mar 20 by Ace_Jack

But David Davis said we held all the cards? What happened?

A lot of people said a lot of things, perhaps you should ask them all, if you put that much faith in politicians politickin as usual.

Having all the cards fine for snap, not so good for uno

Perhaps in time natural selection will render us deaf, with each side just repeatedly mouthing their own rhetoric. What use ears except to hear the self appointed master race ironically calling those whose opinions differ thick.
The great brexit gammon stroll on 22:26 - Mar 20 with 1241 viewslonglostjack

The great brexit gammon stroll on 18:41 - Mar 20 by chad

A lot of people said a lot of things, perhaps you should ask them all, if you put that much faith in politicians politickin as usual.

Having all the cards fine for snap, not so good for uno

Perhaps in time natural selection will render us deaf, with each side just repeatedly mouthing their own rhetoric. What use ears except to hear the self appointed master race ironically calling those whose opinions differ thick.

Give it a rest you utter moaning minnie of a snowflake. Wouldn’t want to be stood next to you in the trenches if push came to shove and we had to defend ourselves against Gerry’s Frankenstein project.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2019 22:30]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The great brexit gammon stroll on 07:32 - Mar 21 with 1174 viewsKilkennyjack

The great brexit gammon stroll on 22:26 - Mar 20 by longlostjack

Give it a rest you utter moaning minnie of a snowflake. Wouldn’t want to be stood next to you in the trenches if push came to shove and we had to defend ourselves against Gerry’s Frankenstein project.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2019 22:30]

Gerard Tremmel is our friend.
🇪🇺🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🇩🇪

Why are you scared of him ? 🤷‍♂️

Beware of the Risen People

The great brexit gammon stroll on 09:34 - Mar 21 with 1146 viewswestwalesed

The great brexit gammon stroll on 16:15 - Mar 20 by Batterseajack

None of this lot strike me as people who have suffered personally under austerity.

So because they’re not suffering under austerity they’re not allowed to go on a protest march?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024