Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Officials 19:12 - Mar 16 with 5837 viewsrockinjk

Unlucky lads, absolute disgrace
Officials on 22:46 - Mar 16 with 1613 viewsLuther27

Officials on 22:41 - Mar 16 by builthjack

That ref from today should be demoted to League 1 at best

In all honesty mate would you inflict that useless cnt on a boys club match? lol
Officials on 09:39 - Mar 17 with 1502 viewsTreforys_Jack

Didn't the linesman flag for the Sterling penalty?
Officials on 09:44 - Mar 17 with 1488 viewsJonathans_coat

Officials on 09:39 - Mar 17 by Treforys_Jack

Didn’t see a flag. Ref called it within a split second, then went over to the Lino after. I thought he had changed his mind for a second after speaking with him, but sadly not.
Officials on 09:49 - Mar 17 with 1475 viewssainthelens

Before yesterday I've admired Citeh for the way they play. Now I have an overwhelming need for them to get royally shafted in a way that'll hurt them for a long time. Won't rest easy till I see Sterling face down in tears at the end of a game.
Officials on 09:51 - Mar 17 with 1470 viewsjack247

And still people don’t want VAR.

Watford, Wolves, Milwall/Brighton. We’ve been properly tucked up
Officials on 09:51 - Mar 17 with 1469 viewsswan65split

What gauls me is we have the same refs in the Prem every week making "dubious" decisions as shown by the Tv every week and every Season, yet they are still running the middle.
Officials on 12:08 - Mar 17 with 1402 viewsBadlands

Oh for a Lino with guts.
Had Siân Massey or the young coloured bloke we've had a couple of times recently been on the side I'm sure they would have stepped in.
Marriner made his call to quickly but the lineman had a perfect view (as he did for the off-side goal).

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Officials on 13:23 - Mar 17 with 1349 viewsThe_undecided

Robbed yes, but no sure about VAR, football has always been about dodgy decisions and I think VAR takes some of that away and slows the game, waiiting for the red card decision last night, come on. Over the course of the years I guess all teams get their fair share of dodgy decisions for and against, let's hope that 1 day when VAR is up and running at Liberty we do not regret that decision. Very hard at full speed for the ref and lineman to make the right call all the time, it's easy in slow mo, been there done that.
Login to get fewer ads

Officials on 09:08 - Mar 18 with 1237 viewsOldjack

Officials on 09:39 - Mar 17 by Treforys_Jack

no he didn't flag ,he did for ours though

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Officials on 10:05 - Mar 18 with 1181 viewsBadlands

https://sportslens.com/mark-clattenburg-claims-manchester-citys-last-two-goals-a

“The FA’s decision not to get the Liberty Stadium ready for VAR probably cost Swansea a place in the FA Cup semi-finals,” Clattenburg told Sportsmail.

“Manchester City’s second and third goals should not have stood. For the second, a penalty awarded for a foul on Raheem Sterling, the defender clearly got a touch on the ball. Then Sergio Aguero was offside for his winning goal. VAR should not have been needed to get those decisions right.

“Andre Marriner should have seen Sterling was not fouled, and for the offside, the assistant referee should have been in line with the second-last defender. The integrity of the FA Cup has been damaged by the use of VAR in Premier League stadiums only.”

(Mark Clattenburg)

** “Andre Marriner should have seen Sterling was not fouled, and for the offside, the assistant referee should have been in line with the second-last defender.' **

Officials on 10:09 - Mar 18 with 1176 viewsLeonWasGod

Officials on 10:05 - Mar 18 by Badlands

https://sportslens.com/mark-clattenburg-claims-manchester-citys-last-two-goals-a

“The FA’s decision not to get the Liberty Stadium ready for VAR probably cost Swansea a place in the FA Cup semi-finals,” Clattenburg told Sportsmail.

“Manchester City’s second and third goals should not have stood. For the second, a penalty awarded for a foul on Raheem Sterling, the defender clearly got a touch on the ball. Then Sergio Aguero was offside for his winning goal. VAR should not have been needed to get those decisions right.

“Andre Marriner should have seen Sterling was not fouled, and for the offside, the assistant referee should have been in line with the second-last defender. The integrity of the FA Cup has been damaged by the use of VAR in Premier League stadiums only.”

(Mark Clattenburg)

** “Andre Marriner should have seen Sterling was not fouled, and for the offside, the assistant referee should have been in line with the second-last defender.' **

Of course. It's bit of a shame that VAR has stolen the show, when really they were basic errors that you'd expect officials to get right 99% of the time. Marriner's getting off the hook. When people in the south stand could see that CCV got the ball, you'd think Marriner should have.
Officials on 10:21 - Mar 18 with 1167 viewsBadlands

Officials on 10:09 - Mar 18 by LeonWasGod

Of course. It's bit of a shame that VAR has stolen the show, when really they were basic errors that you'd expect officials to get right 99% of the time. Marriner's getting off the hook. When people in the south stand could see that CCV got the ball, you'd think Marriner should have.

TBH I think it was the Lino at fault for not flagging and Marriner was guilty of being too quick to buy a dive from Sterling, not consult the linesman and awarding a penalty based on what he thought happened as I doubt he had clear sight of the tackle.
I had pretty much the same line of sight as Marriner and I thought it was a foul because the ball didn't steer to the side of the player but followed its original trajectory.

Officials on 11:10 - Mar 18 with 1142 viewsjackal

Four very important games. Two had VAR and two didn't.

How in the name of all that's holy can that be fair and right?

I'm convinced that had we had VAR we would now be Wembley-bound.

I'll bet that next year all four quarters will have it.

Fvckall use that will be to us.
Officials on 11:40 - Mar 18 with 1109 viewsunion_jack

Officials on 10:21 - Mar 18 by Badlands

TBH I think it was the Lino at fault for not flagging and Marriner was guilty of being too quick to buy a dive from Sterling, not consult the linesman and awarding a penalty based on what he thought happened as I doubt he had clear sight of the tackle.
I had pretty much the same line of sight as Marriner and I thought it was a foul because the ball didn't steer to the side of the player but followed its original trajectory.

Mariner sees Sterling (on gazillions a week) against CCV (on nothing like that) and thinks it was bound to be a foul by the Championship level clogger. No doubt whatsoever.

Also thinks, if I don’t give it and it is a pen, which it probably is (see above), then I’ll have all the media and important people calling me nasty names which will hurt. If I give it, it will be all forgotten by tomorrow because it’s only a Championship club with sub standard players who shouldn’t win anyway.

Easy decision.

😡

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024