Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our Penalty NOT awarded 19:21 - Mar 16 with 1639 viewsMagic_Michu

Not much mention of the clear penalty we didn’t get given for a foul on James just before they scored their first.

3-0 at that point would have been game over!

Devastated... why only have VAR in some games and not others... football is a farce sometimes

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Our Penalty NOT awarded on 19:32 - Mar 16 with 1552 viewsunion_jack

It’s a farce which favours the bigger teams, no doubt about that.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Our Penalty NOT awarded on 19:37 - Mar 16 with 1496 viewsClartjack

Hey guys another point towards var. If millwall or ourselves got to Wembley would var be used?? I expect yes but technically Wembley is a neutral ground for semis. Anyway fantastic performance from the boys onwards and upwards!!
Our Penalty NOT awarded on 21:24 - Mar 16 with 1176 viewsLeonWasGod

I wondered. Looked like he went straight theough the back of Dan from where I was. The other one I was surprised at was their keeper flying out and flattening Dan just outside the box. Seemed a tad reckless in real time, whether he got the ball or not. If CCV’s good challenge was deemed a pen we should have got something for both those incidents.
Our Penalty NOT awarded on 22:54 - Mar 16 with 976 viewsSTID2017

Our Penalty NOT awarded on 21:24 - Mar 16 by LeonWasGod

I wondered. Looked like he went straight theough the back of Dan from where I was. The other one I was surprised at was their keeper flying out and flattening Dan just outside the box. Seemed a tad reckless in real time, whether he got the ball or not. If CCV’s good challenge was deemed a pen we should have got something for both those incidents.

Leeds keeper got sent off for a very similar incident earlier in the day.
Sorry but we were robbed today

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Our Penalty NOT awarded on 23:04 - Mar 16 with 940 viewsbuilthjack

So many decisions went against us. That ref must be a millionaire tonight.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Our Penalty NOT awarded on 23:06 - Mar 16 with 934 viewsNeathJack

Our Penalty NOT awarded on 23:04 - Mar 16 by builthjack

So many decisions went against us. That ref must be a millionaire tonight.

Free oil for life.
Our Penalty NOT awarded on 23:38 - Mar 16 with 882 viewsPentyrchJack

It's ridiculous there was VAR for Wolves v Man U in the corresponding Q Final tonight, as well as being ironic that VAR was used to reverse a red card decision on Man U.

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024