Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
People on here all week 22:29 - Mar 16 with 902 viewsbuilthjack

Saying we are going to lose 5-0, double figures etc. What the fck is wrong with you people.
Pathetic.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

People on here all week on 01:11 - Mar 17 with 850 viewsdameedna

The odds were a bit of a give away too.

I posted in the match day thread we have been playing well and could get a result.

However we were pelted with chance after chance. Had very little possession. No saves from their keeper. Few corners. They had loads. We were annihilated really but played well and almost won.

We are not as good as Man City but gave it a good shot on the day.
People on here all week on 01:31 - Mar 17 with 828 viewshobo

Yup, embarrassing. Luckily the players have a bit more balls than some so-called fans
People on here all week on 04:08 - Mar 17 with 793 viewsBrynmill_Jack

People on here all week on 01:31 - Mar 17 by hobo

Yup, embarrassing. Luckily the players have a bit more balls than some so-called fans

Raynor in particular .

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

People on here all week on 08:05 - Mar 17 with 732 viewsPrivate_Partz

Hindsight is a wonderful thing. many said we would get stuffed based on our last two performances. No one could have predicted we would up our game to that extent and Nordfelt iof all people would have a worldly.
Well done to Potter and the team. It reinforced my views we have the basis of a great young team and an excellent manager.
It all so reinforces my view on how the Yanks have shafted us as we had no quality on the bench to bring on.
We should be in the next round regardless thanks to cheating players and and a biased ref.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

People on here all week on 08:32 - Mar 17 with 677 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

People on here all week on 08:05 - Mar 17 by Private_Partz

Hindsight is a wonderful thing. many said we would get stuffed based on our last two performances. No one could have predicted we would up our game to that extent and Nordfelt iof all people would have a worldly.
Well done to Potter and the team. It reinforced my views we have the basis of a great young team and an excellent manager.
It all so reinforces my view on how the Yanks have shafted us as we had no quality on the bench to bring on.
We should be in the next round regardless thanks to cheating players and and a biased ref.

We brought on Potter's marquee Summer signing. It's hardly the American's fault he's absolutely useless.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

People on here all week on 08:42 - Mar 17 with 657 viewssainthelens

People on here all week on 08:32 - Mar 17 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

We brought on Potter's marquee Summer signing. It's hardly the American's fault he's absolutely useless.

What a total cock womble you really are. We almost pulled off one of the greatest cup shocks/performances , get blatantly cheated, and you are still having a go at Potter. Frankly, you cvnt , we don't need fans like you.
People on here all week on 08:45 - Mar 17 with 647 viewsFireboy2

I knew we would give a good account of ourselves.

Now lets hope they try to finish the season on a high.
People on here all week on 08:54 - Mar 17 with 630 viewsraynor94

People on here all week on 04:08 - Mar 17 by Brynmill_Jack

Raynor in particular .

I'm confused here, you say me in particular, yet my contribution was City will have to have an off day.

Oh and City didn't have an off day and we were excellent, undone by two poor decisions

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Login to get fewer ads

People on here all week on 08:58 - Mar 17 with 618 viewsTailGunner

To be fair Raynor was only saying what most feared deep down.

Always had a feeling we would give them a game personally.
Never expected what I saw though. Cheated.

Big 2 fingers up to the likes of Dwight though.
Clueless knob
People on here all week on 09:00 - Mar 17 with 613 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

People on here all week on 08:58 - Mar 17 by TailGunner

To be fair Raynor was only saying what most feared deep down.

Always had a feeling we would give them a game personally.
Never expected what I saw though. Cheated.

Big 2 fingers up to the likes of Dwight though.
Clueless knob

Please find a post where I said we would get beaten heavily.

People on here all week on 09:02 - Mar 17 with 606 viewsTailGunner

People on here all week on 09:00 - Mar 17 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Please find a post where I said we would get beaten heavily.

Didn't say you did son
People on here all week on 09:04 - Mar 17 with 600 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

People on here all week on 09:02 - Mar 17 by TailGunner

Didn't say you did son

This is a thread about how people thought we were going to lose heavily, and you randomly brought my name into the conversation saying it is two fingers to me, and called me clueless. What were you saying if you weren't implying I was one of the people who said we would lose heavily?

People on here all week on 09:10 - Mar 17 with 580 viewsTailGunner

People on here all week on 09:04 - Mar 17 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

This is a thread about how people thought we were going to lose heavily, and you randomly brought my name into the conversation saying it is two fingers to me, and called me clueless. What were you saying if you weren't implying I was one of the people who said we would lose heavily?

Just saying you're a knob mate .
A troll who revels in negativity and the decline of Swansea City

Don't lose sleep though. You are not alone.
People on here all week on 09:11 - Mar 17 with 576 viewsJackfath

People on here all week on 09:04 - Mar 17 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

You'll notice when one poster wants to "have a pop", others will join in too. Many haven't the capability to have a viewpoint and stick to it. Certain posters have the ability to have clear ideas, post them with no barbs or vulgarities. They're the better type of posters.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

People on here all week on 09:13 - Mar 17 with 563 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

People on here all week on 09:10 - Mar 17 by TailGunner

Just saying you're a knob mate .
A troll who revels in negativity and the decline of Swansea City

Don't lose sleep though. You are not alone.

On the contrary, I've been concerned about our decline since before it got going and was called the same words you're using now back then for thinking things such as Garry Monk is eroding our playing style, Huw Jenkins is not to be trusted and so on.

I do not lose any sleep over short sighted supporters with heads in the sand who refuse to look at the long term consequences of decisions made today, do not worry about that.

People on here all week on 09:14 - Mar 17 with 557 viewsTailGunner

People on here all week on 09:13 - Mar 17 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

On the contrary, I've been concerned about our decline since before it got going and was called the same words you're using now back then for thinking things such as Garry Monk is eroding our playing style, Huw Jenkins is not to be trusted and so on.

I do not lose any sleep over short sighted supporters with heads in the sand who refuse to look at the long term consequences of decisions made today, do not worry about that.

Cool story.
Have a great Sunday Dwight
People on here all week on 09:15 - Mar 17 with 549 viewsLeonWasGod

Hardly surprising people thought we were going to get beat by a team that had just slammed 7 past Schalke, sit atop the PL, and have scored 139 goals in all competitions this season so far. I had a sneaky suspicion we had a chance of putting up a good fight, but there's no way I'd have said I was confident. Not a lot to see here.
People on here all week on 10:10 - Mar 17 with 467 viewsLoyal

People on here all week on 08:05 - Mar 17 by Private_Partz

Our last two performances have been superb. With one omission 😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

People on here all week on 13:06 - Mar 17 with 386 viewsSwans22

People on here all week on 09:14 - Mar 17 by TailGunner

Cool story.
Have a great Sunday Dwight

Beep beep
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024