Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Asoro 00:40 - Mar 17 with 3511 viewswestside

What the feck was he doing for the first goal ?

Was he sleeping or lazy not to close down
Asoro on 23:40 - Mar 17 with 943 viewsvalleyboy

Asoro on 23:38 - Mar 17 by valleyboy

Go back and have a look at page108 on this site

Started by EU5Makveli

Especially aroundabout pages 4-5 and read what you wrote about him then our subsequent postings Berenice ourselves

I said then he was a bad buy and a waste of money and I haven’t changed my mind

Where that word Berenice came from I have no idea

The word should have been between
Asoro on 00:10 - Mar 18 with 927 viewstheloneranger

Asoro on 23:38 - Mar 17 by valleyboy

Go back and have a look at page108 on this site

Started by EU5Makveli

Especially aroundabout pages 4-5 and read what you wrote about him then our subsequent postings Berenice ourselves

I said then he was a bad buy and a waste of money and I haven’t changed my mind

Sorry Haydn, this is the only thread I can find ... and I don't mention Asoro

Joel Asoro by EU5Makaveli 9 Jul 2018 21:18
19 year old Sunderland striker- we are interested according to Alan Nixon

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Asoro on 08:04 - Mar 18 with 851 viewsvalleyboy

Asoro on 00:10 - Mar 18 by theloneranger

Sorry Haydn, this is the only thread I can find ... and I don't mention Asoro

Joel Asoro by EU5Makaveli 9 Jul 2018 21:18
19 year old Sunderland striker- we are interested according to Alan Nixon

In one posting back to myself on that thread you even went and said that Asoro was even better than Sessegnon

That was the game that Asoro scored for Sunderland against Fulham, that we had both had watched on TV

A goal he couldn’t miss, then went missing for the rest of the game

Even you could have scored that goal
Asoro on 09:56 - Mar 18 with 810 viewswhaleoilbeefhooked

Let’s be honest. He’s useless. Doesn’t have a football brain, Barrow like, running in straight lines with no tricks. Hasn’t got a clue how to track back and defend, lightweight in the tackle. When him and McKay come on, my heart sinks.
Asoro on 10:20 - Mar 18 with 799 viewsvalleyboy

Asoro on 09:56 - Mar 18 by whaleoilbeefhooked

Let’s be honest. He’s useless. Doesn’t have a football brain, Barrow like, running in straight lines with no tricks. Hasn’t got a clue how to track back and defend, lightweight in the tackle. When him and McKay come on, my heart sinks.

A footballer needs to have a brain that tells him in what options to take

Saturday was a prime example

He had the opportunity to square the ball to James who was in acres of space and could probably have gone on to score

The other example of his failings was his ball watching for Man City’s first goal

And as you say weak in the tackle and is if you are watching a man pinching sweets off a little boy
Asoro on 13:57 - Mar 18 with 745 viewsLoyal

He's 19 FFS.
Look at Dan James two years ago, same things being said.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Asoro on 14:08 - Mar 18 with 732 viewsjasper_T

Asoro on 13:57 - Mar 18 by Loyal

He's 19 FFS.
Look at Dan James two years ago, same things being said.

He'd have done a job in the Championship back then. Was in great form this time two years ago, on his way to winning two trophies with Oli and the lads.
Asoro on 14:14 - Mar 18 with 726 viewsnantywatcher

This thread reminds me of this forum two years ago when there was massive agreement that Ollie McB was totally sh#t and was not fit to be a professional footballer at any level. We have so many clueless tw#ts on here.
Login to get fewer ads

Asoro on 14:15 - Mar 18 with 723 viewsvalleyboy

Asoro on 14:08 - Mar 18 by jasper_T

He'd have done a job in the Championship back then. Was in great form this time two years ago, on his way to winning two trophies with Oli and the lads.

At least I think you know who will turn out to be a good footballer

On that same thread I told the Lone Ranger to read again. You were the only one that spoke highly of Dan James
Asoro on 15:20 - Mar 18 with 665 viewsjasper_T

Asoro on 14:15 - Mar 18 by valleyboy

At least I think you know who will turn out to be a good footballer

On that same thread I told the Lone Ranger to read again. You were the only one that spoke highly of Dan James

Dan's one of the few I've got right from the u18s days. Didn't notice Connor, didn't rate Joe as anything special, thought Liam Cullen would be knocking on the door by now (not the only one to think that mind).

Liam Shephard and Henry Jones were going to be class for us.
Asoro on 15:32 - Mar 18 with 646 viewsBadlands

Asoro on 14:08 - Mar 18 by jasper_T

No he wasn't.
I watched loads of games where Dan outran entire defences only to stand still, shoot weakly or make dreadful pass.
In all honesty Asoro is further along the development line than Dan was at his age.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Asoro on 15:33 - Mar 18 with 645 viewstheloneranger

Asoro on 08:04 - Mar 18 by valleyboy

In one posting back to myself on that thread you even went and said that Asoro was even better than Sessegnon

That was the game that Asoro scored for Sunderland against Fulham, that we had both had watched on TV

A goal he couldn’t miss, then went missing for the rest of the game

Even you could have scored that goal

On that same thread you said ...

"It’s surprising what you dig up in what other posters have said previously

It’s what you would expect if you have a data base of interesting postings from others posters especially posters like your self and many others

If ever I want a laugh I go back and read them and often it makes me wonder posters have had a brain transplant or starting of dementia and can’t remember in what they have written all those years ago"

Well Haydn, why don't you go to this vast data base that you have and repost on here all these conversations you say you've had with me and other posters.

Asoro on 16:03 - Mar 18 with 623 viewsjasper_T

Asoro on 15:32 - Mar 18 by Badlands

No he wasn't.
I watched loads of games where Dan outran entire defences only to stand still, shoot weakly or make dreadful pass.
In all honesty Asoro is further along the development line than Dan was at his age.

DJ's still doing that now.
Asoro on 16:13 - Mar 18 with 614 viewsvalleyboy

Asoro on 15:33 - Mar 18 by theloneranger

On that same thread you said ...

"It’s surprising what you dig up in what other posters have said previously

It’s what you would expect if you have a data base of interesting postings from others posters especially posters like your self and many others

If ever I want a laugh I go back and read them and often it makes me wonder posters have had a brain transplant or starting of dementia and can’t remember in what they have written all those years ago"

Well Haydn, why don't you go to this vast data base that you have and repost on here all these conversations you say you've had with me and other posters.

Isn’t it surprising ihow people react when they are found out

Even yesterday you were dull enough to say

“No commentator would have said that Swansea voted against VAR” when it was mentioned not once but twice

Then today you were dull enough to say that you had not mentioned Asoro in that thread I mentioned. When there was at least 8 postings if not more in that thread in where you had said what a good signing he would be

At least it made me laugh
Asoro on 16:18 - Mar 18 with 609 viewstheloneranger

Asoro on 16:13 - Mar 18 by valleyboy

Isn’t it surprising ihow people react when they are found out

Even yesterday you were dull enough to say

“No commentator would have said that Swansea voted against VAR” when it was mentioned not once but twice

Then today you were dull enough to say that you had not mentioned Asoro in that thread I mentioned. When there was at least 8 postings if not more in that thread in where you had said what a good signing he would be

At least it made me laugh

You need to take your 2 glass eyes out and fvcking polish them because you are seeing something that is not there!!

Check the name of the poster you were talking to in that thread ... It might start with "Ta"

[Post edited 18 Mar 2019 16:19]

Asoro on 16:21 - Mar 18 with 603 viewsTailGunner

Asoro on 16:18 - Mar 18 by theloneranger

You need to take your 2 glass eyes out and fvcking polish them because you are seeing something that is not there!!

Check the name of the poster you were talking to in that thread ... It might start with "Ta"

[Post edited 18 Mar 2019 16:19]

The discussion was with me Valleyboy.

Have a lie down mun
Asoro on 16:21 - Mar 18 with 601 viewsvalleyboy

Asoro on 16:03 - Mar 18 by jasper_T

DJ's still doing that now.

It’s why I say that Swansea won’t have more than the £10 million that Leeds offered for him

You could also ask the question. Why Swansea wasn’t interested in talking to James’s agent about giving him a new contract. Prior to James nearly joining Leeds

You look at new contracts given to other players, and the one that they are all talking about these days, was left out of any negotiations for a new contract

How weird is that
Asoro on 16:22 - Mar 18 with 600 viewstheloneranger

Asoro on 16:21 - Mar 18 by TailGunner

The discussion was with me Valleyboy.

Have a lie down mun

Thank fvck for that 😂😂

Asoro on 16:31 - Mar 18 with 587 viewsjasper_T

Asoro on 16:21 - Mar 18 by valleyboy

It’s why I say that Swansea won’t have more than the £10 million that Leeds offered for him

You could also ask the question. Why Swansea wasn’t interested in talking to James’s agent about giving him a new contract. Prior to James nearly joining Leeds

You look at new contracts given to other players, and the one that they are all talking about these days, was left out of any negotiations for a new contract

How weird is that

Leeds interest goes back a way. Why offer him a new deal when you plan on selling him? It's just chucking money away. Not like Leeds could afford more than the offer they wound up making in the end.

DJ's first big game with us was the Ipswich performance at the start of October, when negotiations over the other players contracts (the ones who had been impressing since the start of the season) were already getting underway.

He had also signed his last new contract more recently than Joe or Connor (Nov 2017) and was on more money than both put together.
Asoro on 18:31 - Mar 18 with 538 viewsicecoldjack

Asoro on 22:42 - Mar 17 by Luther27

Let's give the kid a chance. He's got hellish pace...but he needs coaching and guidance. I think he was signed originally for our U23 squad so was a work in progress.

See, that's my problem here, we sell 16 players in the summer because we need the cash but then pay what in our terms is now serious money £1,5m for a player who isn't as good as U 23's already here and then talk that he's a prospect that needs development !

Those days of buying for millions to develop went with relegation ! Nah, he was bought to play but he's a dud plain and simple, potter as much as I think he's done an amazing job, hasn't covered himself in glory with his(if they are his) signings .

The plan was clearly to move on routs,dyer and Montero and play this chump every week, thank God we didn't as it would have been a relegation battle by now.

Hope he comes good but looks way off the level of almost every young Swan player who's had a sniff of first team football here, awful signing .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024