Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man City Fans in the home end 04:26 - Mar 17 with 9516 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Had two next to me. One in the rows behind us openly celebrated their third goal but the stewards were more interested in having a go at our fans who were remonstrating with him. Were these isolated incidents or as I suspect was this quite widespread? Either way a shameful indictment on our own ST holders who couldn’t be bothered to turn up to watch is in a home FA cup QF .

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Man City Fans in the home end on 06:22 - Mar 17 with 6060 viewsSwans22

You did f*ck all though yea?
Man City Fans in the home end on 07:09 - Mar 17 with 5997 viewssdh1412

There was one ejected near me in the East Upper.
Man City Fans in the home end on 07:19 - Mar 17 with 5969 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Man City Fans in the home end on 06:22 - Mar 17 by Swans22

You did f*ck all though yea?

I asked the man his late seventies if he was a Man City fan and he said no . It didn’t occur to me at the time to physically assault him. My thick or wot?

Man City Fans in the home end on 07:21 - Mar 17 with 5968 viewsfelixstowe_jack

It is coming to something when football fans from different teams cannot sit next to each other. There is no trouble when Rugby and cricket fans sit next to each other. It is a fee world if tickets are available good luck to anyone who buys one.

I can remember when Swansea played at West Ham a few years ago in FA cup we were still in the old 4th division and the game was not expected to be a sell out i turned up on the day and ended up in the main stand.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Man City Fans in the home end on 07:24 - Mar 17 with 5957 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Man City Fans in the home end on 07:21 - Mar 17 by felixstowe_jack

It is coming to something when football fans from different teams cannot sit next to each other. There is no trouble when Rugby and cricket fans sit next to each other. It is a fee world if tickets are available good luck to anyone who buys one.

I can remember when Swansea played at West Ham a few years ago in FA cup we were still in the old 4th division and the game was not expected to be a sell out i turned up on the day and ended up in the main stand.

That’s one heck of a story, fair play

Man City Fans in the home end on 07:26 - Mar 17 with 5955 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Man City Fans in the home end on 07:24 - Mar 17 by Brynmill_Jack

That’s one heck of a story, fair play

Yes it was Hartson was rubbish and little old Joe Cole came on and scored the equaliser. Never mind we won the replay.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Man City Fans in the home end on 08:04 - Mar 17 with 5849 viewslifelong

There was a woman wearing a Man City scarf down by the bar in the West Stand, it didn’t bother me.
Man City Fans in the home end on 08:36 - Mar 17 with 5750 viewssainthelens

Man City Fans in the home end on 07:26 - Mar 17 by felixstowe_jack

Yes it was Hartson was rubbish and little old Joe Cole came on and scored the equaliser. Never mind we won the replay.

If your gonna tell a fable, try and get the facts right. We wernt in div 4 , and it was Julian Dicks who scored the equaliser.
Login to get fewer ads

Man City Fans in the home end on 08:41 - Mar 17 with 5725 viewsWarwickHunt

Stay close to your phone - there’s bound to be interest in the film rights.
Man City Fans in the home end on 08:41 - Mar 17 with 5721 viewsJackfath

What a thread! It's not as if this didn't happen for the top 6 clubs when we were in the top flight. "Spot the away fan" used to be a regular half time time waster played by myself while many of you were down in the concourse drinking pints of fizzy piss, developing some dutch courage for delivering pashun in the second half.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Man City Fans in the home end on 09:02 - Mar 17 with 5628 viewsLeonWasGod

Wouldn't say I had 'proper' Man C fans where we were, just footie tourists. Lots of photos being taken of Pep and they went nuts with their cameras when Aguero was ready to come on. It doesn't really bother me that they come in (been a footie tourist myself at plenty of grounds), just that if they are going to sit in our end it would be nice to make a bit of noise innit.
Man City Fans in the home end on 09:13 - Mar 17 with 5587 viewsTailGunner

Man City Fans in the home end on 07:26 - Mar 17 by felixstowe_jack

That game sold out in about 2hrs. Huge queues around the north bank turnstiles as they were selling them from there.
Bedlam getting a ticket for that
Man City Fans in the home end on 09:18 - Mar 17 with 5557 viewsTailGunner

Man City Fans in the home end on 08:41 - Mar 17 by WarwickHunt

Tremendous
Man City Fans in the home end on 09:30 - Mar 17 with 5491 views1462jack

Man City Fans in the home end on 08:36 - Mar 17 by sainthelens

If your gonna tell a fable, try and get the facts right. We wernt in div 4 , and it was Julian Dicks who scored the equaliser.

As you said it was Julian Dix , remember the old man warning me about they would ambush on a certain street but when I got there the whole place was full of swans fans , and as for the guy who says he paid on the day for the replay down the vetch , what a load of nonsense, I had to jump over the wall behind the bogs after making my way over the green fence and the overgrowth in the left hand corner of the north bank
Man City Fans in the home end on 10:07 - Mar 17 with 5375 viewsLoyal

Rugby related violence was occurring all over Cardiff last night. Trust me, and for those who travel to Wales WRU away games will have stories to tell. But the media won't.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Man City Fans in the home end on 10:30 - Mar 17 with 5303 viewsswan65split

good post , I remember I took my son to watch Port Vale at the Vetch, we sat in the new Double decker next to a PV fan and his son, we had a great chin wag about football, old players and games for both teams.....Days long lost no doubt.
Man City Fans in the home end on 11:35 - Mar 17 with 5153 viewsDarran

Stupid fuçking thread.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Man City Fans in the home end on 11:42 - Mar 17 with 5133 viewsLohengrin

Man City Fans in the home end on 09:30 - Mar 17 by 1462jack

As you said it was Julian Dix , remember the old man warning me about they would ambush on a certain street but when I got there the whole place was full of swans fans , and as for the guy who says he paid on the day for the replay down the vetch , what a load of nonsense, I had to jump over the wall behind the bogs after making my way over the green fence and the overgrowth in the left hand corner of the north bank

He may well have paid on the day for the replay, mate. Don’t you remember the massive fall-out that saw a few of the turnstile operators sacked in the weeks after the game because they had been pocketing a tenner or so a time and letting loads climb through?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Man City Fans in the home end on 11:59 - Mar 17 with 5069 viewsBluebird

Happens quite regular at our stadium. Most keep quiet but the odd one or two celebrate.
And like you say the stewards are more interested in the home fans..
Years ago they would have got a clip but it's not worth it these days.
Man City Fans in the home end on 12:00 - Mar 17 with 5065 viewsBadlands

We had Liverpool fans in the home end for 7 years

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Man City Fans in the home end on 12:02 - Mar 17 with 5056 viewsBluebird

Man City Fans in the home end on 08:41 - Mar 17 by WarwickHunt

😂😂😂
Man City Fans in the home end on 14:11 - Mar 17 with 4845 viewsChief

Man City Fans in the home end on 10:07 - Mar 17 by Loyal

Rugby related violence was occurring all over Cardiff last night. Trust me, and for those who travel to Wales WRU away games will have stories to tell. But the media won't.

Spot on.

Rugby once a year merchants out on the booze all day and can't handle it. The trains on the night after a rugby game are absolute carnage.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Man City Fans in the home end on 14:32 - Mar 17 with 4784 viewsDarran

Man City Fans in the home end on 14:11 - Mar 17 by Chief

Spot on.

Rugby once a year merchants out on the booze all day and can't handle it. The trains on the night after a rugby game are absolute carnage.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Man City Fans in the home end on 14:38 - Mar 17 with 4772 viewssainthelens

Man City Fans in the home end on 14:11 - Mar 17 by Chief

Spot on.

And not fighting the opposing fans, but each other. Good old rugger fans eh, they all sit together and no bother.
Man City Fans in the home end on 14:40 - Mar 17 with 4771 viewsThrasher6

Man City Fans in the home end on 14:32 - Mar 17 by Darran

Thanks...and like mentioned earlier....they'll be nothing said about it. The media will be in lockdown

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024