Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man City Fans in the home end 04:26 - Mar 17 with 9493 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Had two next to me. One in the rows behind us openly celebrated their third goal but the stewards were more interested in having a go at our fans who were remonstrating with him. Were these isolated incidents or as I suspect was this quite widespread? Either way a shameful indictment on our own ST holders who couldn’t be bothered to turn up to watch is in a home FA cup QF .

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Man City Fans in the home end on 12:51 - Mar 18 with 1158 viewsSwanjaxs

Man City Fans in the home end on 08:00 - Mar 18 by Brynmill_Jack

Can’t you f*cking read? If so, can you understand the concept of sarcasm? My God your thicker than Darran’s perm ffs.

Look you tool, who cares if there was a Citeh fan sat near you, if it bothers you so much pen a letter to the new chairman instead of carping on here like the big girls blouse you obviously are 💁‍♀️

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Man City Fans in the home end on 16:55 - Mar 18 with 1043 viewsDewi1jack

Loads of jacks have had to be in the home ends when away travelling due to selling our allocation.

Arsenal away when we were first in the top flight walking through the home fans to get to our section was definitely interesting.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024