Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary series 10:58 - Mar 17 with 7447 viewsJackfath

Anyone watching/watched it yet?

It certainly throws up questions about the parents/parents circle of friends. The clips of the dogs sniffing the apartments and cars is quite telling...

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary series on 15:50 - Mar 20 with 2455 viewsJJJack

Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary series on 15:02 - Mar 18 by SoberBaker

"I always thought the parents had something to do with it. But now I’m 100% confident they are innocent"

Hence this documentary.

That's what the powers-that-be want you to think

absolutely
Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary series on 16:26 - Mar 20 with 2415 viewsJJJack

Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary series on 18:59 - Mar 18 by BLAZE

Loads more on this account too. Fascinating stuff if you like a good conspiracy. The pedo ring claims are well established but the Podesta link is new to me. The photo-fits are scarily accurate assuming they really were in the area at the time. And the hacked emails are bizarre too, complete gibberish until you consider the supposed pedo lingo in use

Gonna have to delve into this some more, I know Icke has banged on about Podesta being a nonce for a long time

Watched most of the series but it started to become obvious that it's a bit of a whitewash (as suggested by Baker). The behaviour of the Govt and secret services etc and in particular the press in the early days (and most importantly BEFORE the date she went missing) tells you all you need to know that this is/was never about some kid going missing. I'd like to think the parents are innocent.....but Gerry's actions/history suggests otherwise. A couple of key points: She was discovered missing at c 10pm on Thurs 3rd May.
* He was "allegedly" involved in the Celtic Boys Club paedo ring in the 1990s - this resulted in a murder plus systematic abuse, jailings etc. He was a part-time doctor for Celtic at the time but for the next few years no-one seems quite sure which country he lived in - NZ, Scotland, England.
* Secret services arranged for parents' clothes to be washed before being given to Portuguese police.
* Parents were told to refuse to hand over their phone records leading upto the event. When they eventually agreed - these records were redacted.
* SS went through all their holiday photos & almost all were removed before being given to Portuguese police.
* Gerry is/has been friends/associate with a number of believed paedos at a high level. Clement Freud, his son, possibly one of the guys with them on holiday who was being watched by Leics police & social services - David something. Not speculation - fact.
* Kate McCann's autobio contains the astonishing admission that Gerry kept having nightmares about Maddie's "perfect genitalia being ripped apart". As a parent - which of us would use a phrase like this without even knowing why she was taken/what happened to her?!
* There was a "crisis" meeting at the Warner resort in the week beforehand by a top level PR/Crisis Mgt org called Resonate (from the UK). Most of it's top people were still there on 3rd May.
* Robert Murat ( formerly an "arguido" in the case) was in England until 1st May. He had received a phone call the previous night by a well known Sky News exec telling him to fly out to Praiz Du Luz ASAP. This was the testimony of his then girlfriend (who answered the call - hence knew who called him.)
* Both Murat & McCann's phone calls were apparently switched off from 2.44pm on May 2nd until 11.44pm on 3rd (the night of the disappearance). This has never been explained. There's an interview with Gerry where he refuses to deny he already knew Murat before this all happened.
* The Telegraph printed a 4 paragraph story on its website by 12.01a.m. that night - quite how they could possibly have done this- i.e. within less than 2hrs - when a kid has disapeared in the middle of nowhere is perhaps the most damning thing of all. Completely unprecedented. The link is still online....

Any one point above would be highly strange. Put all together - well.....
But I don't think ANY of these known points were made in the series (my son has watched it all and was perplexed about this)

Considering people are constantly criticised for "creating wild conspiracy theories" about the case i'd suggest that much of the cause of these theories lies in my points above. As Baker implied in his post - this Netflix series has done nothing but convince many people that the McCanns had nothing to do with it. Because critical points that would/do strongly implicate them were left out of the series. Yet the series is full of McCann friends, family and their huge PR team/journos trotting out hours of speculative crap even though supposedly the parents refused to get involved in the series......of course they didn't - they didn't need to as it's job done!!
Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary series on 19:12 - Mar 20 with 2356 viewsHighjack

Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary series on 16:26 - Mar 20 by JJJack

Watched most of the series but it started to become obvious that it's a bit of a whitewash (as suggested by Baker). The behaviour of the Govt and secret services etc and in particular the press in the early days (and most importantly BEFORE the date she went missing) tells you all you need to know that this is/was never about some kid going missing. I'd like to think the parents are innocent.....but Gerry's actions/history suggests otherwise. A couple of key points: She was discovered missing at c 10pm on Thurs 3rd May.
* He was "allegedly" involved in the Celtic Boys Club paedo ring in the 1990s - this resulted in a murder plus systematic abuse, jailings etc. He was a part-time doctor for Celtic at the time but for the next few years no-one seems quite sure which country he lived in - NZ, Scotland, England.
* Secret services arranged for parents' clothes to be washed before being given to Portuguese police.
* Parents were told to refuse to hand over their phone records leading upto the event. When they eventually agreed - these records were redacted.
* SS went through all their holiday photos & almost all were removed before being given to Portuguese police.
* Gerry is/has been friends/associate with a number of believed paedos at a high level. Clement Freud, his son, possibly one of the guys with them on holiday who was being watched by Leics police & social services - David something. Not speculation - fact.
* Kate McCann's autobio contains the astonishing admission that Gerry kept having nightmares about Maddie's "perfect genitalia being ripped apart". As a parent - which of us would use a phrase like this without even knowing why she was taken/what happened to her?!
* There was a "crisis" meeting at the Warner resort in the week beforehand by a top level PR/Crisis Mgt org called Resonate (from the UK). Most of it's top people were still there on 3rd May.
* Robert Murat ( formerly an "arguido" in the case) was in England until 1st May. He had received a phone call the previous night by a well known Sky News exec telling him to fly out to Praiz Du Luz ASAP. This was the testimony of his then girlfriend (who answered the call - hence knew who called him.)
* Both Murat & McCann's phone calls were apparently switched off from 2.44pm on May 2nd until 11.44pm on 3rd (the night of the disappearance). This has never been explained. There's an interview with Gerry where he refuses to deny he already knew Murat before this all happened.
* The Telegraph printed a 4 paragraph story on its website by 12.01a.m. that night - quite how they could possibly have done this- i.e. within less than 2hrs - when a kid has disapeared in the middle of nowhere is perhaps the most damning thing of all. Completely unprecedented. The link is still online....

Any one point above would be highly strange. Put all together - well.....
But I don't think ANY of these known points were made in the series (my son has watched it all and was perplexed about this)

Considering people are constantly criticised for "creating wild conspiracy theories" about the case i'd suggest that much of the cause of these theories lies in my points above. As Baker implied in his post - this Netflix series has done nothing but convince many people that the McCanns had nothing to do with it. Because critical points that would/do strongly implicate them were left out of the series. Yet the series is full of McCann friends, family and their huge PR team/journos trotting out hours of speculative crap even though supposedly the parents refused to get involved in the series......of course they didn't - they didn't need to as it's job done!!

The McCanns are notoriously litigious. They spend more time in court suing people than they ever spent looking for their daughter. Netflix’s lawyers probably had their work cut out with this one.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary series on 13:50 - Mar 22 with 2169 viewsJJJack

Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary series on 19:12 - Mar 20 by Highjack

The McCanns are notoriously litigious. They spend more time in court suing people than they ever spent looking for their daughter. Netflix’s lawyers probably had their work cut out with this one.

They are indeed but equally , they cannot disprove facts. They lost their case against Amaral (on appeal). They have lost other cases too. Netflix could easily have pointed the finger of blame without actually saying so. Had they mentioned some of the points I made they certainly could NOT have been sued where these facts are already proven.

But as mentioned earlier I n the thread - there's a massive powerful machine controlling what info comes out now in the case. One cannot help but be suspicious because it is so unprecedented.
Many files on Thomas Hamilton/Dunblane are under 100yr embargos as well. Recently read on why that is. Hamilton had some very well-known friends (and im not on about the Murrays!).
Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary series on 23:05 - Mar 24 with 1892 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary series on 13:50 - Mar 22 by JJJack

They are indeed but equally , they cannot disprove facts. They lost their case against Amaral (on appeal). They have lost other cases too. Netflix could easily have pointed the finger of blame without actually saying so. Had they mentioned some of the points I made they certainly could NOT have been sued where these facts are already proven.

But as mentioned earlier I n the thread - there's a massive powerful machine controlling what info comes out now in the case. One cannot help but be suspicious because it is so unprecedented.
Many files on Thomas Hamilton/Dunblane are under 100yr embargos as well. Recently read on why that is. Hamilton had some very well-known friends (and im not on about the Murrays!).

Clarence Mitchell appearing as their PR man shortly after Madeline disappeared baffled me at the time.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024