Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary series 10:58 - Mar 17 with 7446 viewsJackfath

Anyone watching/watched it yet?

It certainly throws up questions about the parents/parents circle of friends. The clips of the dogs sniffing the apartments and cars is quite telling...

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary series on 13:07 - Mar 17 with 4904 viewsBLAZE

I agree. But then we're 12 years on and the only reason it's still talked about is because the parents keep it in the public domain. That's not the actions of a couple trying to get away with murder

It's all very strange
Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary series on 13:44 - Mar 17 with 4866 viewssainthelens

Saw first 3 episodes, watch rest tonight. All very drawn out, you'll find yourself believing she was abducted at first, but I've a feeling the next few episodes will bring other suspicions.
Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary series on 19:16 - Mar 17 with 4714 viewsJack123

I think there is definitely something fishy about it.. Iv'e heard a few things chucked about, god knows, why on earth would they leave their children alone in the first place.

Anyway the comments I have read so far about this documentary, seem to point in the direction of the Mc Canns being in some sort of elite pedo ring, or they sedated her and it went wrong, and they have covered up the story.

I really hope, the truth will come out one day, my personal opinion is the McCann's may have something to do with it.
[Post edited 17 Mar 2019 19:25]

libera nos a malo

Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary series on 23:53 - Mar 17 with 4588 viewssainthelens

Have now sat through it all. No spoilers as to the content, but has plenty you will not know about. And whilst towards the end it tries to draw you to one outcome , I'll leave you with the thought/point....beware the barking dog. Watch and you'll understand.
Definitely worth a watch.
Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary series on 09:38 - Mar 18 with 4478 viewsLoyal

They either did it or they didn't.
Complex.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary series on 09:43 - Mar 18 with 4466 viewsraynor94

Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary series on 19:16 - Mar 17 by Jack123

I think there is definitely something fishy about it.. Iv'e heard a few things chucked about, god knows, why on earth would they leave their children alone in the first place.

Anyway the comments I have read so far about this documentary, seem to point in the direction of the Mc Canns being in some sort of elite pedo ring, or they sedated her and it went wrong, and they have covered up the story.

I really hope, the truth will come out one day, my personal opinion is the McCann's may have something to do with it.

Elite pedo ring give me strength!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary series on 09:51 - Mar 18 with 4459 viewsLeonWasGod

Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary series on 19:16 - Mar 17 by Jack123

Have any of those "things" you've heard checked about actually come firsthand from the McCanns, their closest friends or the police? There'll be all sorts of rubbish spread around about this case.
Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary series on 11:36 - Mar 18 with 4400 viewsoldcob

If the McCanns were a working class family and not a professional couple, they would have been done for child neglect and their other kids taken off them.
[Post edited 18 Mar 2019 11:43]
Login to get fewer ads

Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary series on 13:41 - Mar 18 with 4296 viewsJack123

Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary series on 09:43 - Mar 18 by raynor94

Elite pedo ring give me strength!

It was in the comments where netflix were advertising the series, said something like they believed the mccanns were in an elite pedo ring, run by rich and powerful people. Think, i'll watch this documentary myself.

libera nos a malo

Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary series on 14:48 - Mar 18 with 4241 viewsGlastonbury

I always thought the parents had something to do with it. But now I’m 100% confident they are innocent. The knew they had to keep it at the forefront of the news hence the media circus. And I think it’s episode 5 where a week before the McCanns arrived there were a group of men knocking doors talking about an orphanage and that lady comin downstairs with the washing to see the same guy standing in her living room and her 3 year old daughter right next to him. If she had been 2/3 minutes longer upstairs that girl would have been snatched. If the police knew that then why didn’t they focus their attention on that gang.

Also the rented car was 25 days after the disappearance. Where could they keep the body in that heat for 25 days . They were watched 24/7. Nah they been very unlucky. But also incredibly stupid to leave them alone . Too far away . I’ve been on holiday with my 2 and friends and me and the wife would sit on the balcony and drink. Or put the kids in pushchairs alongside us. Never leave them alone. They could be choking out of earshot. Half and hour is way way too long to leave young kids.
Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary series on 15:02 - Mar 18 with 4215 viewsSoberBaker

"I always thought the parents had something to do with it. But now I’m 100% confident they are innocent"

Hence this documentary.

That's what the powers-that-be want you to think

AMOW

Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary series on 18:08 - Mar 18 with 4102 viewsDarran

Thread. ⤵️

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary series on 18:59 - Mar 18 with 4049 viewsBLAZE

Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary series on 18:08 - Mar 18 by Darran

Thread. ⤵️

Loads more on this account too. Fascinating stuff if you like a good conspiracy. The pedo ring claims are well established but the Podesta link is new to me. The photo-fits are scarily accurate assuming they really were in the area at the time. And the hacked emails are bizarre too, complete gibberish until you consider the supposed pedo lingo in use

Gonna have to delve into this some more, I know Icke has banged on about Podesta being a nonce for a long time
Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary series on 21:18 - Mar 18 with 3941 viewsGlyn1

Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary series on 13:07 - Mar 17 by BLAZE

I agree. But then we're 12 years on and the only reason it's still talked about is because the parents keep it in the public domain. That's not the actions of a couple trying to get away with murder

It's all very strange

The mother isn't on Twitter - a woman with her name is on Twitter and was talking today on Radio 5 about the abuse and vitriol that she gets on her Twitter account every day.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary series on 21:36 - Mar 18 with 3922 viewsDarran

Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary series on 21:18 - Mar 18 by Glyn1

The mother isn't on Twitter - a woman with her name is on Twitter and was talking today on Radio 5 about the abuse and vitriol that she gets on her Twitter account every day.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary series on 09:38 - Mar 19 with 3772 viewsKGriz16

Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary series on 18:08 - Mar 18 by Darran

Thread. ⤵️

Read the thread last night, interesting. I don't think she was sold to an elite pedophile ring however. I'm half way through the series on Netflix.
Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary series on 11:38 - Mar 19 with 3720 viewschad

Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary series on 11:36 - Mar 18 by oldcob

If the McCanns were a working class family and not a professional couple, they would have been done for child neglect and their other kids taken off them.
[Post edited 18 Mar 2019 11:43]

Not sure, I think there will be thousands upon thousands of incidents of parents of all classes popping out to the garden or a corner shop or neighbours when the kids are in bed asleep / in the car, or to the bar when they are asleep in the hotel room. Mostly on the basis of regularly popping back to make sure they are ok / being very close and only away for a short time.

I am unsure how many of these, or of the thousands of parents who used the baby patrol at the likes of Butlins over the years (whilst many venturing much further away than in this case), or hotel listening services, or the parents of the pop and crisps children you used to see on the pub steps, or even now left unattended in the pub garden or playground, are either done for neglect or had their children taken from them.

The vast majority are just lucky enough that that turns out fine, same as massive number of speeding or phone using or a drink in them motorists who could kill others let alone themselves and passengers.

Please understand I am in no way suggesting any of this is ok, but there is a fine line to be drawn in some cases. For instance I often see parents with very young children running off near busy roads / crossings when safety would strongly suggest they should be tightly held on to.

One thing the sad McCann case has hopefully taught many parents is to be more careful.
Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary series on 19:20 - Mar 19 with 3517 viewsraynor94

Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary series on 11:38 - Mar 19 by chad

Not sure, I think there will be thousands upon thousands of incidents of parents of all classes popping out to the garden or a corner shop or neighbours when the kids are in bed asleep / in the car, or to the bar when they are asleep in the hotel room. Mostly on the basis of regularly popping back to make sure they are ok / being very close and only away for a short time.

I am unsure how many of these, or of the thousands of parents who used the baby patrol at the likes of Butlins over the years (whilst many venturing much further away than in this case), or hotel listening services, or the parents of the pop and crisps children you used to see on the pub steps, or even now left unattended in the pub garden or playground, are either done for neglect or had their children taken from them.

The vast majority are just lucky enough that that turns out fine, same as massive number of speeding or phone using or a drink in them motorists who could kill others let alone themselves and passengers.

Please understand I am in no way suggesting any of this is ok, but there is a fine line to be drawn in some cases. For instance I often see parents with very young children running off near busy roads / crossings when safety would strongly suggest they should be tightly held on to.

One thing the sad McCann case has hopefully taught many parents is to be more careful.

Excellent post, there but for the grace of God........

Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary series on 20:08 - Mar 19 with 3481 viewsexiledclaseboy

Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary series on 19:20 - Mar 19 by raynor94

Excellent post, there but for the grace of God........

Goes what? Anyone who leaves three pre-school age kids unaccompanied in a Portuguese holiday apartment while they got out on the piss with their mates?

Poll: Tory leader

Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary series on 20:18 - Mar 19 with 3468 viewsProfessor

Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary series on 14:48 - Mar 18 by Glastonbury

I always thought the parents had something to do with it. But now I’m 100% confident they are innocent. The knew they had to keep it at the forefront of the news hence the media circus. And I think it’s episode 5 where a week before the McCanns arrived there were a group of men knocking doors talking about an orphanage and that lady comin downstairs with the washing to see the same guy standing in her living room and her 3 year old daughter right next to him. If she had been 2/3 minutes longer upstairs that girl would have been snatched. If the police knew that then why didn’t they focus their attention on that gang.

Also the rented car was 25 days after the disappearance. Where could they keep the body in that heat for 25 days . They were watched 24/7. Nah they been very unlucky. But also incredibly stupid to leave them alone . Too far away . I’ve been on holiday with my 2 and friends and me and the wife would sit on the balcony and drink. Or put the kids in pushchairs alongside us. Never leave them alone. They could be choking out of earshot. Half and hour is way way too long to leave young kids.

I agree they are highly unlikely to have anything to do with the disappearance. However, one would have to say that leaving young kids alone is irresponsible at best. Did not leave ours even for 5 minutes until the eldest was 14. As old cob says if they were working class in Benidorm they would have been slaughtered by the media
Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary series on 20:44 - Mar 19 with 3445 viewslifelong

Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary series on 20:08 - Mar 19 by exiledclaseboy

Goes what? Anyone who leaves three pre-school age kids unaccompanied in a Portuguese holiday apartment while they got out on the piss with their mates?

I purchased a Timeshare in the early 80’s ( yes, I know) we took holidays there from when our daughter was 10 months to 14 years old. We befriended many families with children of the same age.
The resort was a 10 storey building, it had a large swimming pool, a number of bars, restaurants, concert rooms etc. The evening social scene was brilliant, a kids show and dance was between 6.30 and 8pm with adult shows from 8.30 through to the early hours.
Quite a few parents would take their children up to their apartments after the kids shows and return without them for the adult entertainment.
I must add that we would never have done that but it does seem that common sense, with some people, does go out of the window when on holiday abroad.
Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary series on 09:54 - Mar 20 with 3244 viewssainthelens

Quite how anyone would even consider leaving kids alone(And with the door open FFS) is beyond comprehension. After watching it, I'm not convinced either way what happened. But as been mentioned, their status has protected them. They could/perhaps should have been struck off from the medical profession, and if prosecuted for child neglect could have had their other 2 kids taken into care. All of this dawned very quickly with them, and by getting high profile protection it's prevented all of that.
But one thing still wrangles heavy, the sniffer dogs? Were they really wrong in what they found?
Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary series on 09:56 - Mar 20 with 3242 viewsHighjack

A dogs nose does not lie.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary series on 10:37 - Mar 20 with 3219 viewsraynor94

Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary series on 20:08 - Mar 19 by exiledclaseboy

I was alluding to the Butlins part, the halcyon days of the sixties holidaying there.

Sadly the days of innocence are gone, and couldn't happen today, so I am surprised that so many professional couples left there children like that

Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary series on 11:32 - Mar 20 with 3194 viewspikeypaul

Strange how Gordon Brown got so involved in it from virtually day 1.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024